Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

“Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns (41929 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kingpee2:
This one wey even witches sef no gree carry food come meet person again for dream ,Buhari govt sef don touch them ..

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by vicardino(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Have you ever read comments on nairaland and you couldn't but wonder the kinda people you are sharing airspace with? Their reasoning? Their narrow-mindedness? Their blindness to happenings in their own lives yet they talk as if they know all? I mostly read comments and I just smh cos that's all some folk's comments deserve.

3 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Ayobami7(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Noted
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by omlueh(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Don't my D Olukoya the extremist
eni4real:
Do they even know the Pagan background of Sunday, Monday, Tuesday etc
Or The Gregorian Calendar? ? January, February, March etc??

May be we should stop relating with days of the week and calendar Month too!!

This is preposterous!! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by 9jahotblog: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
adonainana:
Illiteracy plus poverty plus lack of exposure equals Africans greatest problem

Same Xmas the queen of England is probably eating feasting with her numerous cooks helping her and thousands of people on the planet doing the same

But the Black african man has problems with it because of his illiterate mentality

What a shame
british are different from Africans.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by safarigirl(f): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
OTayobami:
What makes me laugh is, these people on here saying shit about this man, na dem go still scamper go the mfm Church seeking deliverance wen strong thing happen to them, lol....
The thing is you wouldn't believe it until it happens to you or something similar but hey! Experience they say is the best teacher but pray when it happens, it doesn't claim one's life
when it happens to you, come and tell us your story.

Why will you run to one man when Hod has given you power over principalities? Are you not a child of God? Do you not also have God's anointing that you need one random fellow that parades himself as a man of God to pray for you?

No harm can come upon God's child without God sanctioning it and if God says it is your time, it is your time, there is nothing Olukoya can do about it. The sooner some of you realise this and embrace the inevitable, the better for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by masqot(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
How are those narrations related to Christmas solely? Those are common occurrences because humans are wicked.

Dogmatism: a viewpoint or system of ideas based on insufficiently examined premises ( Merriam-Webster)

2 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by davss02(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Vanity

Poor nigga
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by blessingsonflee(f): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiommy123:
This happens all the time not just during the season. We should be more careful and prayerful. More dangers in churches self hope you guys heard what happened in Enugu on 24/12/19. God save us Amen!
what happened in Enugu ?

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by chigoziri2403(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
greenguy:

You need help. Search your heart and purge it of bitterness and hate from the years past.

You need to heal.
get off my mention,go help your momma in the kitchen.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Kay25(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=chigoziri2403 post=85222958]I don't know why, but I see no joy in all these celebrations if u don't see joy in it then it's basically how you are looking at it.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
pastor na wa.

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Amanda4life: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiommy123:
This happens all the time not just during the season. We should be more careful and prayerful. More dangers in churches self hope you guys heard what happened in Enugu on 24/12/19. God save us Amen!

No please what happened?

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by 9jahotblog: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
OTayobami:
What makes me laugh is, these people on here saying shit about this man, na dem go still scamper go the mfm Church seeking deliverance wen strong thing happen to them, lol....
The thing is you wouldn't believe it until it happens to you or something similar but hey! Experience they say is the best teacher but pray when it happens, it doesn't claim one's life
that is just the rightful answer to all of them.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by mamatwiny(f): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Truth is that many things happen during Xmas celebration. I know of a family of 3 brothers that got wealth from a deity. They kill cow for the deity and host a party to say thank you every December. They must host a party for ppl to come and eat of the meat , eat and drink. The party could be named anything- nephews birthday, re burial of grand parent, etc.

What I cannot say is if their is any implication of eating that meat killed in honor of the deity.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by nlPoster: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
safarigirl:
when it happens to you, come and tell us your story.

Why will you run to one man when Hod has given you power over principalities? Are you not a child of God? Do you not also have God's anointing that you need one random fellow that parades himself as a man of God to pray for you?

No harm can come upon God's child without God sanctioning it and if God says it is your time, it is your time, there is nothing Olukoya can do about it. The sooner some of you realise this and embrace the inevitable, the better for you.

You're saying the same thing you say the pastor is doing, namely speaking for God.

Romans 11:34 says who has known the mind of God and who is his counselor?

We Nigerians tend to consider ourselves as God's voice when in fact we are just schemers. I mean regular Nigerians, not pastors/leaders.

God does not sanction evil, humans do.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by omlueh(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
So you mean past generations when they have never given birth to D K Olukoya father or grandfather those generations never experienced evil, so they were all doomed, so it is only mfm that has solutions to every thing, abeg stop fooling yourself for GOD said my ways and my thoughts are different from ours , as high as the Heavens is far from the earth so are his ways and thought so how there the mfm saying as if they are the mouth piece of God the Father Almighty. Abeg make una park for one side gare mumu people.
isaacola57:
All these people saying there own wen casala burst now na the same mfm Dem go run to.. say all u like even the church has always been critisized for years but wen trouble start Dem go run come mfm..
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by 9jahotblog: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
isaacola57:
All these people saying there own wen casala burst now na the same mfm Dem go run to.. say all u like even the church has always been critisized for years but wen trouble start Dem go run come mfm..
that is one thing about human being.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by RHO65: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mosquito go enter hell fire
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Typhoonsbane: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
movingclouds:

Haha, I thought I was alone in this... Thank God I found another

It's because there is no joy in your lives and both of you are miserable.
The rest of us are not,that's why we find jou in celebrating.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by blessingsonflee(f): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
If you don’t celebrate the birth of Christ (because he came for a purpose) , then you are practicing “Religion “ and not “Christianity”. Most of the churches that don’t celebrate Christmas lack Love ,Joy and peace( which are the gifts that comes with Christmas-the day Choosen by Christians to celebrate Christ). If you have noticed they are always living in fear as if Christ on the Cross of Calvary have not conquered powers and principality. always fighting against your neighbors and suspect everything. Christ has done it !! Just pray and have faith while living right . Participant with other members of the body of Christ and leave this holier than thou attitude. May God help us . Merry Christmas!!!

2 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by AlphaStorm: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nothing wey Olosho no go see for Quilox
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by omlueh(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Abi you no see were D K Olukoya put Europe for him number 3 revelation so leave the pastor with him wahala jare, na him sabi[1quote author=lefulefu2 post=85232702] cheesy nigeria and our mentality grin grin grin
anyway i dont blame the Dr Olukoya cos in nigera a lot of us habour wicked minds
during this xmas and new year celebration many ppl will use it as an opportunity to taint the food and drinks of their victims with poison
u dont know who is ur friend or enemy in naija
the person smiling with u in his heart could be planing how he can kill u and inherit ur property or wife grin
thats nigeria for u grin
we are the most religious ppl in the world with black hearts and black mindsgrin
it is when u get out of nigeria that u see ppl with open minds
yesterday me and two nigerian friends where hosted by the dominicans.we went to place to place eating various carribbean delicacy and we ate to our fullest grin
no poison no hatred.u could see the love they they gave to us cheesy.i dare not try it in naija except i trust dat person or else na rat poison d person go give me chop cheesy
we hate ourselves in naija too much cheesy
i dont know if its the buhari effect cos everything about that man is negativity grin
happy boxing day to all cheesy.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by langur: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pastor Olu, no weapon form against children of God shall prosper; as Father has not given us the spirit of fear; nothing shall harm us. Whatever food is given to children of Most High, they should it with thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Truthbites: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tell these hungry peeps
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by adonainana: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
9jahotblog:
british are different from Africans.

The only difference is the mentality and mindset, There is nothing special about british people, chinese people, people from thailand, people from anywhere on the planet. The same death everyone experiences they do too, the same afflictions, disappointments in life.

Absolutely nothing different except the mindset and the illiteracy plus poverty plus lack of exposure which are the things which have made the difference which results in MFM teachings such as dont eat this, dont do this etc

3 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by miqos02(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Uyi168:
The scariest and most absurd stories are only heard in MFM.. cry
no talk about making progress individually or as a nation. Just negative stories

4 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Make the people understand the unlimited power of God, make them understand that God has the power to protect them from any danger. Help the people to understand that the fear of God is everything, if you fear the Lord you dont have to fear anything

Smh

2 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by omlueh(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Because he wants to become a G O and Commander in Chief of his own church so that all the goodies will come to him, as if Jesus and God is not in deeper life Bible ministries, abeg make we leave the self acclaimed and seer of mfm alone, up do Olukoya
back2sender:

Lies from a fake pastor. This are the kind of messages they use to enslave thier members.

Why did this man run away from deeper life church to form his own church? Was there no God in deeper life church?
They continue to sell messages of fears to make money from it.

With all the problems bedevilling Nigeria, why can't this man stand and say his prayers will make Nigeria great for instance and prove it?

Fake pastor, even Jesus went about eating a d celebrating with people

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by InvertedHammer: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
/
MFM thrives on fear-mongering...

Then calling on fire and death on fictitious enemies.

This is a huge yoke which chains members to superstition making it impossible to coexist peacefully with neighbours and family members.

\

4 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by movingclouds(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

It's because there is no joy in your lives and both of you are miserable.
The rest of us are not,that's why we find jou in celebrating.
Oponu ni o.... We all find joy in different things...
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Balladinplus: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
This church that thrives by instilling fear into members' hearts with silly and unverifiable stories. Yes we live in an evil world but such stories shouldn't be used by the church to dominate people's minds. It's absolute treachery. Dr Olukoya should go and review his faith.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.