Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... (2577 Views)

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic / Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by enemybulldozer(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Attaché by fire by force, don't go do your thing, continue latching on others who had told you they don't want anything to do with your phantom Biafra.
I ve told you, the real attaché by force is nigger-area and Britain.
Did you consult those people (like you usually ask IPOB) to know they don't want biafra??
gidgiddy this is the kind of question you should be asking him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by AstralBody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2020
tsdarkside:
ipob agree with south west buildin up amotekun....??
When did u became an advocate of Biafra n ipod? I have known you to be a Buhari n fulani terrorist supporter!
God will surely prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies!
Viva freedom! Viva Biafra!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
tsdarkside:
a people that swore you must burn....
a people that swore you must sink....

ipob have very smart people too,that understand you over decades....
dont underrate them....

a nation soo diverse like nigeria is easy to mess with....
all what you need is a computer,internet connection and agents internationaly....

they can swing opinions easily just typing on keyboards from abroad....
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Omoodua007:
iPod they made to drink mud is what they don’t understand
[/s]

4 Likes

[s]
tsdarkside:

i wouldnt underestimate them....

from boycott to atiku....then a nobody contest,lost and called for revolution....??

i see patterns here....
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
tsdarkside:
study the people they always like....

saraki,fayose,ffk,jonathan,atiku,dasuki,dino,sowore....??
does that even make sense to any sane person when you know the history of such people....??

and when you challendge them,they immediatly divert to herdsmen,boko haram,buhari,fulanis,jihad....
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
tsdarkside:
nairaland is a faceless forum just like facebook and twitter....

i see patterns....

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
tsdarkside:

ipob has very smart people that undestand how to play with minds....
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Area4Area:
You better wake up from your daydreaming and go find something important to do.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob.... by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Area4Area:
Attaché by fire by force, don't go do your thing, continue latching on others who had told you they don't want anything to do with your phantom Biafra.
[/s]

2 Likes

[s]
tsdarkside:
they wanted to boycott elections and suddenly atiku....??
a person with corrupt records even in america....

i dont even give a fvck no more if nigeria scatters into pieces....

but each of us must understand,that their are people out their that want nigeria to scatter at all means....
if una dont care no more what una parents patched toghether for una,then so be it....!!!!
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Man Returns Gun To Amy Officers In Oyigbo Rivers State / Benue Belongs To Fulani Herdsmen By Right Of Conquest – Prof Muhammad / Show Me A Good Road A Muslim Used Let Me Go And Use It - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.