Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (75770 Views)

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Gistpeeps: 5:33am On Dec 26, 2019
An aid worker from Bokkos LGA of Plateau state, Jennifer Ukambong Samuel was abducted by the Boko Haram insurgents in Borno.

Jennifer, an orphan was abducted along with several others, including Hannatu Sebastin Ishaya, in an ambush along Monguno-Maiduguri road on Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019. This happened on the day she was marking the 1st remembrance of her father’s demise.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Beautiful-Plateau-Born-Aid-Worker-Jennifer-Abducted-By-Boko-Haram.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Gistpeeps: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2019
So sad....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by JayEntaur(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2019
What a country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by RentedReality(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2019
She likely will end up as someones 100th wife

Seriously, FG needs to mandate all NGOs to carry out comprehensive life insurance policies for their workers operating in volatile areas

You can't be earning that low under threat to life without a safety net

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Dreal1247: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2019
Pigs capturing glorious ones. Together with their sponsors, they shall be massively disgraced in Jesus name, Amen.

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Dreal1247: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2019
I pray for her speedy release.

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2019
So there are still people living in Borno State or even passing through that route
God please rescue Jennifer and every other persons under captivity.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2019
PLEASE Going to where to give what AID..?
...and to which people..?
Meanwhile what's the difference between those residing there whom she's probably offering AID and the so called BOKO HARAM experts..?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Obaiyski(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Chai She's even my FB friend! I pray nothing happen to her.. Almighty God will rescue her safely.. Amen

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Chai! These mofos will finish this damsel with their uncircumcised rod. I pray nothing happen to her.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by YorubaKing: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2019
So she's getting all these extra attention cuz she's beautiful? What about the ugly ones in their captivity? angry

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by oluwamile(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2019
. seriously I still don't understand what some people go and do in borno
She now even left on the 22nd December,if u must go to borno,it shouldn't even be this festive period

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by itsme01: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2019
shocked

wickedness

why declare a war zone safe and Boko haram technically defeated

i stopped taking NorthEasterners serious the day IDP ganged up to beat up foriegn aide workers because they had low supply of charity food donation, this people deserve no pity, they were even recorded celebrating with the terrorist

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by richidinho(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
May God Almighty rescue her for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by invigilator(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
It's pathetic that it will take our derailed federal government 2-4years before this lady can get her freedom back, and by then she'd prolly undergone several routines of brainwashing by her adopters, in few months, she will be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. In a years time, only God knows what they may have turned this beautiful lady into. I pray her release from the hands of those men is treated as a top priority to all negotiators ( govt inclusive) we have at hand in this country

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by jumper524(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
YorubaKing:
So she's getting all these extra attention cuz she's beautiful? What about the ugly ones in their captivity? angry
my brother the thing taya me ooo.
Jennifer, an orphan was abducted along with several others, including Hannatu Sebastin Ishaya, in an ambush along Monguno-Maiduguri
the several others no be people.
Media and their one sided way of presentation.
They used the name Jennifer as cover page to ignite religious E war which in turn rake in more money to their pocket.
Hannatu seems hausa Muslims so it won't sell to them.

14 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Boko Boys like better thing kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
How Much Was Her Salary?

[Iquote author=RentedReality post=85222422]

She likely will end up as someones 100th wife

Seriously, FG needs to mandate all NGOs to carry out comprehensive life insurance policies for their workers operating in volatile areas

You can't be earning that low under threat to life without a safety net [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by crownwealth: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
May you return safely

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by StarUp: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
To think that one BH guy will use his dïck to scatter her candy at night gives me shivers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by malele(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:
An aid worker from Bokkos LGA of Plateau state, Jennifer Ukambong Samuel was abducted by the Boko Haram insurgents in Borno.

Jennifer, an orphan was abducted along with several others, including Hannatu Sebastin Ishaya, in an ambush along Monguno-Maiduguri road on Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019. This happened on the day she was marking the 1st remembrance of her father’s demise.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Beautiful-Plateau-Born-Aid-Worker-Jennifer-Abducted-By-Boko-Haram.html

What is this southern doing in bornu nawah oooiiii

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Nanagom: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
sad I can’t even imagine the horrors she must be going through now here I am eating and someone is in the worst ever kind of captivity with blood thirsty animals dear Lord please intervene have mercy shame the devil let there be confusion in their midst dear God of Orphans please help her when they see her let them see you mercies and protection amen

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by realstars: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
G
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
richidinho:
May God Almighty rescue her for us
just like that?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by franugo(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
So beautiful... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by mrZENographer: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Come under God's covenant in The Lord's Chosen and you will be ultimately protected from armed robbers, kidnapper, killer activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by franugo(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
StrikeBack:
just like that?

Leave dt dullard... Did Almighty God not see BH abducting her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:

better Toto o
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Is it only me? Cos I can't take any job offer in the north

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.