Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram (52474 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Fash20:

Wow!

Okay... May God continue to protect you man

Amen bro. If i eventually leave here alive i am going to write a book about this insurgency. I Have lost several military and humanitarian friends i met here

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

They actually drove a bomb laden car into the building and did not enter to plant any bombs.

That was what happened. The fact is that they had a strong enough foothold in Abuja already to get bombs in, Enough comfort and peace to assemble it and rig it to a vehicle and drove freely straight for the building.

BH holds no LG in Borno
I gave you the link to the post, but you chose to ignore it. Here it is again https://www.nairaland.com/5599380/jennifer-ukambong-samuel-kidnapped-boko#85222327
They drove a bonb-laden car into the building. Same way anybody can drive a car. last time i checked it's not illegal to drive. If they want to do it again, they will. It'll even be easier for them, the government will just cover it up and claim it was a gas explosion. That's the only thing the current government dos, tell lies.
You need to learn to put your country first before party affiliations. If things are going bad, say it as it is. That's the only way we'll grow, don't be a sycophant, you're too big for that.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ColonelEmeka: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Totally wrong. Boko Haram is ramopaging and controlling territory. Your definition of "technically defeated" is culled from Lai Mohammed, who is the father of all lies. A weak Boko Haram should never have the resources to be in charge of territories in this country. Admit it, our government has failed woefully in their primary campaign promise. If i remember correctly, the current president said he'll end Boko Haram in 2 months if elected

Early 2014 Boko Haram controlled 20 Local governments in Borno. a few months to the elections of 2015 they were pushed back and 17 Local governments were reclaimed by the army. They only held 3 local governments and this was back in 2015 before the elections under GEJ.

Post 2015, ALL LOCAL GOVERNMENTS were reclaimed with BH driven back to Chad where they are making forays from today.

However because of these forays they make some roads in Borno are considered dangerous to ply. This does not mean they operate from within Nigeria but that one can still run into them during one of their forays from their new base in Chad.

Distance from Maiduguri to Chad is about 90km less than the distance from Lagos to Benin city. Better yet it is like the distance from Lagos to Ogbomoso. That is how short the distance is so it makes it easy for them to cover that distance in and out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Kenturkey048(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

BH were already globally known before the UN bombing. The UN bombing only succeeded in showing how weak the government of then was. I never compared but you thought i did. I was simply communicating but the bias in you saw comparison.

I am still waiting for you to point out the lies in my posts
Boko haram wasn't a global recognised terror group before the UN headquarters bombing...

Boko is still very strong...stronger than ever.. Leave PRE 2015 administration and face the realities of post 2015 regime...

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by madone: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2019
The presidency has defeated Boko haram all u see now are the pdp boys that are constituting this evil

Buhari for 2023 from next level to upper level
Sai baba
Sai Boko Haram
Igbos are terrorists
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Fash20: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Amen bro. If i eventually leave here alive i am going to write a book about this insurgency. I Have lost several military and humanitarian friends i met here

Good move. I think people deserve to know the truth.

I pray you make it out there safe and sound.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol ISWAP that has strong foothold in 5 Local Government areas close to my workplace (Gudzamala,Kukawa,Marte,Abadam and Baga) even Gubio,Damasak and Gajiram self ISWAP still dey roam there
But I read on niaraland about 2 or 3 days ago, that iswap and bh are no longer holding any local govt in Nigeria.
Is buhari not a scam?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ColonelEmeka: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

I gave you the link to the post, but you chose to ignore it. Here it is again https://www.nairaland.com/5599380/jennifer-ukambong-samuel-kidnapped-boko#85222327
They drove a bonb-laden car into the building. Same way anybody can drive a car. last time i checked it's not illegal to drive. If they want to do it again, they will. It'll even be easier for them, the government will just cover it up and claim it was a gas explosion. That's the only thing the current government dos, tell lies.
You need to learn to put your country first before party affiliations. If things are going bad, say it as it is. That's the only way we'll grow, don't be a sycophant, you're too big for that.

Your bias makes you think i am affiliated to a party. My friend putting Nigeria first is my number one priority and because i refuse to see things from your ignorant point of view cannot change my position.

You are very ignorant of so much and it shows. I only drop facts and if you can deny these facts with your counter facts then i would consider you not ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Kenturkey048(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

colonelEmeka typing directly from his 40inche bed is telling us boko haram is now weaker than ever..
ColonelEmeka:

They actually drove a bomb laden car into the building and did not enter to plant any bombs.

That was what happened. The fact is that they had a strong enough foothold in Abuja already to get bombs in, Enough comfort and peace to assemble it and rig it to a vehicle and drove freely straight for the building.

BH holds no LG in Borno
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Massey27: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2019
richidinho:
An Orphan named Jenifer Ukambong was kidnapped by Boko Haram on Sunday 22nd December 2019.

The world is calling on our military to expedite action in the search to rescue her.

https://twitter.com/Debylvv/status/1209988207317786625?s=19

Lord please deliver her. A young lady working hard to make a living and to save lives.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Germi9: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2019
Release her now!!! FG stop selling our girls to these miscreants please enough is enough..wetin sef
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Paseus(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2019
richidinho:
An Orphan named Jenifer Ukambong was kidnapped by Boko Haram on Sunday 22nd December 2019.

The world is calling on our military to expedite action in the search to rescue her.

Leah Sharibu v.1.2
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by InvertedHammer: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2019
richidinho:

/
She is irredeemably stvpid.

Do not put the Lord thy God to test.

/
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by lastempero: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

One of the ISWAP members said she belongsto Him

I dey ply that road steady oh

Now I'm scared how I'll ply it next week back to my Monguno base.

Biko stop playing with fire bro.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Massey27: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Is she a Muslim? Only then will the army go and find he

By her name you will know she is a Christian. Majority of plateau people are Christians.

I pray her case will not become story story like that of Leah Shaiubu. I just don't want to think of what she will be subjected to.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by GamalNasser: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Sirjamo:
I am sorry that she got abducted, but, anyone who willingly ply Maiduguri - Monguno axis must have been ready for anything including instant death.

Fact
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
Only a fool works for these NGOs. Their ogas are in abuja while they send you to go die.
Am telling u o, while serving in the north, they were enticing me n my friends with NGO work, two of them even applied, but they later change their mind. It's terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Sarrki and will not see this one o, if its osinbajo gave Christmas card to Buhari, u will see them masturbating.

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by LikeCool(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol ISWAP that has strong foothold in 5 Local Government areas close to my workplace (Gudzamala,Kukawa,Marte,Abadam and Baga) even Gubio,Damasak and Gajiram self ISWAP still dey roam there

And you're still staying there.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Eeser: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
danny34:
Which humanitarian worker in Borno does not know that Monguno - Maiduguri road is a no go area. I have friends implementing GBV intervention in Monguno. They fly chopper to the place and back to base in Maiduguri.

This to me is very very uncalled for. Why would she talk that risk? Even if office refuse to book chopper for her, why didn't she book with her money?

Hope others learn from this.

Sorry to break it to you but the chopper is not commercial. Hence you can't just pay and be picked.
That said, all humanitarian actors in borno state are supposed to book a chopper flight for their staff.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by verifiablefacts: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol you know Cross Kauwa grin.

My brother i still do not know why the Government is hiding the truth.
spent sometimes in kukawa at some stage in life,when youth service was youth service (apologies to the present crop).
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
I thought the idiotic buhari said BH has been defeated
Has been technically defeated,pls know the difference.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Eeser: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2019
ItzNas:
Monguno Road is safer than Maiduguri-Pulka-Gwoza Road, Maiduguri-Dikwa-Ngala-Rann and Maiduguri-Baga Road. Even at such, it baffles me how a sane person would be willing to ply those roads. She's a humanitarian and should make use of UNHAS helicopter service. It is obvious she did a 'monkey pass' so she could celebrate Xmas in Maiduguri. So sad! The car my colleague boarded from Bama to Maiduguri was riddled with bullets. She was the only survivor in the car. Still got fired for doing 'monkey'.
Not every staff of INGO get booked for UNHAS. ALIMA for sure don't book it's 'local' staff from that axis for holidays.
That said, What is the difference between maiduguri-baga road and maiduguri-monguno road?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by babzo(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Eeser:

Not every staff of INGO get booked for UNHAS. ALIMA for sure don't book it's 'local' staff from that axis for holidays.
That said, What is the difference between maiduguri-baga road and maiduguri-monguno road?

Is Monguno not on the way to Bama?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by 12inchDickson: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I am scared of disclosing this cos i dont know the intentions of many here... Make Army no use me shine... Tho i got lots of Army friends and we usually chill at Gidan Martha of Papi's place
I will like to be your friend
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Resurgent2016: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Since you feel you know the so called territories BH happens to be controlling can you list them out?

I and so many others would like to know these territories or LGs they control.

I think the fact the BH freely roams and kidnaps people around is a clear indication that those areas are not liberated from BH. The government has made progress, but have been very economical about the true security situation in these area, putting innocent lives at risk.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by opedaydydx9(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

One of the ISWAP members said she belongsto Him

I dey ply that road steady oh

Now I'm scared how I'll ply it next week back to my Monguno base.
men, sex gallor for that bastard.... Bro what is the probability of getting her back :-(
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ColonelEmeka: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
Resurgent2016:

I think the fact the BH freely roams and kidnaps people around is a clear indication that those areas are not liberated from BH. The government has made progress, but have been very economical about the true security situation in these area, putting innocent lives at risk.

The fact that they kidnapped does not mean they came dressed with BH insignia. For such a sucessful kidnap they would come dressed like civilians but only reveal their identity and that they were behind the kidnap after it was successful.

Do not assume they roam in vehicles or with clothing clearly marked Boko Haram because they do not. The only time the do this is when they make one of their forays to engage our military in a firefight and not for a kidnap. Can you tell them apart from civilians when they dress like civilians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2019
opedaydydx9:
men, sex gallor for that bastard.... Bro what is the probability of getting her back :-(

Zero bro. Hardly anyone gets back especially a priced jewel

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Was she the only one kidnapped that moment? tell us the total numbers of those kidnapped so we pray for them together, or are they now leaving others behind because they are of low personality.

God help us and release all our kidnapped brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunts, nephews and nieces, and our dear cousins, Amen.
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Oluwadare: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Haaa!! to that serious?
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by olajide8(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2019
This is definitely the last straw those fucktards would draw - they dare take an orphan, hell would certainly pay each and everyone of them a visit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.