Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? (16490 Views)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by dROC1: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Zero
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Vidsolution79: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Since 5days ago....light as been stable here in ikorodu

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by czarina(f): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
H2ho:
kiss
You know I was going to edit it, right? cheesy
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Deltatoto: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
HQuadreal:
For the past 3 days, that is the eve of Christmas they have been light in my area, kaduna south.

#Happy boxing day Nairalander's.

#Happy boxing day
delta state is d highest purchasers of generator in Africa.no light in delta state

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
It was constant all through but back to normal rotation.
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by obi4eze(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
angry

At almost 60 years of independence power supply should be one of the least of our worries as a country but successive governments keep making it worse.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by HQuadreal: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Deltatoto:
delta state is d highest purchasers of generator in Africa.no light in delta state

Jes, Lol.
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by slim002: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Here in soka Ibadan, we have been having light like crazy since yesterday. Something unusual before now grin
Happy holiday everyone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by tenry(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to inform you that we have enjoyed stable power supply since Sunday 22nd DEC. I live in ayobo Lagos. This is the best I have enjoyed this year. I am also happy cos I am now on prepaid unlike two months ago when yours truly ll be afraid of their estimated billing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by sirfemoz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sometimes, I just don't understand the essence of this question? Our power generation has it increased? If not, this thread is not necessary. We can't be going round the circle each time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Minjim: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
We've not had light this month
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Honadeadek(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
I enjoyed 24/7 power supply with many thanks to my Solar powered inverter.
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Deltatoto: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
HQuadreal:

Jes, Lol.
even the gov has a small gen.me I get 3 gen for house.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by naijazee2: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Not bad Sha shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by NoToPile: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
They only took it between 7pm- 10.30 pm yesterday night. averagely 21hours supply.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
It's been blackout since 3 days ago! Useless people!
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by VirginSearcher(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Anwons:
Here in Eleme, Rivers State, the LGA Chairman had to visit their state office at Trans-Amadi few days before Christmas where he was told that Local Government is about 1.4 billion billion naira.

Men, hmmm, for light we have not been seeing? But the good thing is that they brought the light yesterday (25th) morning.
What you wrote does it make sense to you angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by odinga1of: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
tsephanyah:
24/7 here in maiduguri and damaturu for the past three months.. oh 12 hours cut during the strike. I traveled to Katsina and kebbi almost 24 hours I heard gombe and Niger is same

Madam you be aid workers for North East?
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by ENEMYOFGOD6: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin,here in GRA port Harcourt,we are having 26 hours light.
but that gay called Jesus christ has cause more harm to humanity than good.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by emerged01(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
On point!! No time out!
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by wajaja: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Here in Kaduna ( Federal Housing Estate, Goningora) them never take light since 24th till nw.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
No light in Benin City and Edo State in general.... It's like the power authorities have add us to Benin republic

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by clems88(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
angry the useless mofos don't give us light .
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by SocialJustice: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Useless as usual.
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by donprinyo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Never seen public light for the past 2-3 months in igwuruta rivers state
Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Enskynelson(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
24hrs, non-interrupted till now.
Federal Housing, Gonin Gora, Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by SocialJustice: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
obehi247:
No light in Benin City and Edo State in general.... It's like the power authorities have add us to Benin republic
Benin Republic has light more than Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by donprinyo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
wajaja:
Here in Kaduna ( Federal Housing Estate, Goningora) them never take light since 24th till nw.
Na so una like am nah, to cripple south and thinking north will grow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by jeynike: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Anwons:
Here in Eleme, Rivers State, the LGA Chairman had to visit their state office at Trans-Amadi few days before Christmas where he was told that Local Government is about 1.4 billion billion naira.

Men, hmmm, for light we have not been seeing? But the good thing is that they brought the light yesterday (25th) morning.
I can feel your pain,I manage escape from that place since 9th of this month, the worst is that u can't even come out of your house to hang outside small for some fresh air in the evening, cult boys everywhere dem go rob u collect all your valuables. The rate of poverty in that eleme aleto,agbonchia, alesa, and alode,makes them to see anyone driving a 1998 Camry as a rich man. Next they will come and kidnap u. Only in eleme I Don see were NEPA dey do 4 days on 30days off for light.the 4days na 10,10 minutes each day ooh.I spit on that Town/village plus no security.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by IpobAntidote: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Best experience so far since I have been coming to Nigeria. Almost 24 hrs . LAMGBASA, AJAH. ASK ANYONE IN THE AREA.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Deltatoto:
So many abberation in that place called delta

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? by HQuadreal: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Deltatoto:

Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

S’west APC Disputes Threaten Buhari’s Re-election / PDP Says Villa Feud Shows Incompetence, Disorganization In Buhari Presidency / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.