Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lukaku: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Is The Hardest League In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Is The Hardest League In The World (394 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Is The Hardest League In The World by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Former Manchester United Forward, Romelu Lukaku has claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo Told him that the Italian Serie A Is the Hardest League in the World Defensively.

According to the 26 years old Belgian Forward and Inter Milan Top striker, "Cristiano told Me Serie A is the Hardest Defensive League in the World, He said he scores goals everywhere. But this was the toughest place to do it. And if Cristiano thinks its difficult, then it must be really difficult, It is Harder than England."

Romelu Lukaku signed for Inter Milan from English side Manchester United, and has since been In top form scoring in 12 goals in 16 league appearances.

Cristiano Ronaldo on the other hand has scored 10 goals in 14 league appearances. The 34 years old recently lost the Italian supercup with juventus as they were beaten by arch rivals Lazio.

https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/12/lukaku-ronaldo-told-me-serie-is-hardest.html

Re: Lukaku: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Is The Hardest League In The World by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Another hype
So na this league wah too de play goal, goal is the best defensive league in the world
Almost every weekend the hole matches play over 2.5 or 3.5
Okay if Ronaldo moves to Chinese league he will still say it's the best league

(1) (Reply)

Oxlade-chamberlain: I Always Imagine Scoring Goals Like Stevie G / Download Video: Inter Milan Vs Napoli 0-1 All Highlights / Amr Fahmy, Ex-sg Of CAF, Dies At 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.