Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:41 PM

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate (45591 Views)

Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / How Safe Is Sairui Online Shopping Mall To Invest In? / Gas Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall, Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Asphericnews: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2019
A Mammoth Crowd who turned up at Port Harcourt Mall, compelled the Management to shut its gates during Christmas day Celebration in Port Harcourt, capital city of the State.

The mall is one of the biggest in the Nation, and despite sitting on a vast landscape, the mall could not hold the influx of residents, visitors and fun lovers.

It could be recalled that the mall was built by the Immediate past Governor of the State and current Minister for Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxEbu1lUUfU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Olalan(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2019
I don't go to mall on day like this cause I know how crowded it will be........

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by TheTrueSeeker2: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
One bomb would do justice here.. Nigeria population needs drastic reduction

Brother, you need Jesus...!!!

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Softwhales(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

See bokoharam mindset... you should be incarcerated for ever

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by cassidy1996(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
weytin you gain?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by itsme01: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2019
grin

i still wonder why any sensible person would want to do their grocery shoping on christmas day

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by YorubaKing: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2019
cool
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by updatechange(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Oh really, I thought its only my people from ibadan alone that does this. shocked grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by ikorodureporta: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2019
maybe cinema hall dey there..80% didn't come for shopping..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Vanity

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by kokomaster3d: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Chai ShopRite is making bastard money in this country I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by BlackDonald: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
cry

Am Observing Something ...

45% Of Those who can there na to snap Christmas Pictures ..

20% Na To Steal

20% Na to Meet Old Friends

5% Na To Buy Things

Remaining 5% na Those who came to witness what is happening There

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by 1shortblackboy: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

i still wonder why any sensible person would want to do their grocery shoping on christmas day

there's a cinema in there as well

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by TheManOfTheYear: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Just yesterday which happened to be Christmas day, I said lemme stroll to SPAR in Surulere just along Adeniran Ogunsanya to get something, I was shocked beyond words, I got there only to see crowd of people who apparently were shut out of the mall.

Most happened to be window shoppers, in groups of friends, some even wearing that annoying Balenciaga hoodie with green knicker undecided looking like traffic light.

I said OK no problem, lemme go to Shoprite which happened to be just nearby, that was even worse, the crowd was bigger than the late Reinhard Bonnke's crusade. Everywhere was stuffy. Choi, I no go ever try go out on Christmas day again. angry

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by StarUp: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Am sure some people only went there to steal while others went for window shopping aside picture-snappers who are eager to update their social media status.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by toffyz(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
LOL
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by czarina(f): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
As if they all came to patronize the shops.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Finnese001: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
grin
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by dahmie2013: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Yet dey say d economy is hard. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Humphrizy(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm...No matter how hard the country is... Man gats enjoy.....merry Christmas and Prosperous New year in advance to you all

Kindly whatsapp or call 0"8"0"9215'195'9 if you need Natural Pure Unadulterated Honey.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by NORSIYK(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Must you bring Amaechi's name into it?
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by itsme01: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
there's a cinema in there as well

ok
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by oluxy(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

The reduction would start from you and your entire generation down to your village people.

If that can be done, then we are done with anything reduction in the country.

12 Likes

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Designer123: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Haa
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
more malls needed

1 Like

Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by Abeyjide: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

eya!
Re: Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

which grocery shopping, 50% are window shoppers and 40% are there for pictures. Remaining 10% other reasons grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / How Iran Deal Could Destroy Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.