Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram (88934 Views)

Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Olamilekxy:

okay

but yet u can compare it to Christmas that some Christian group condemn it, cos the Sunni and Shia do celebrate but different time and the interval of the day always be between one or two days, and for Mawlid if any Muslim group celebrate it is not a sin and if some group didn't celebrate it also they didn't commit a sin. though some people condemn it cos prophet didn't celebrate it during his life time .

You're just repeating yourself, the point is that if you have a disagreement in Islam then you should face it instead of picking holes in Christianity.

You just said that if you celebrate milad innabi it's not a sin then straight away you admitted that some people say its a sin. You see how you're confusing yourself?

Your own religious festivals are not perfectly celebrated the same way between sects so what gives you the right to start snooping around Christians??

Why do Sunni celebrate eid on a different day from shia? Why do shia flog and beat themselves on muharam?

Sunnis follow abu bakar yet shia don't like him, Sunnis like Aisha and shiaa say she was the worst wife of the prophet (saww) so you people always disagree and condemn each other about everything yet you still get mouth to talk about Christians, does it make sense
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Olamilekxy:

what I mean is dat jesus didn't know anything about the bible (the word of God ) it was after his lifetime dat some his followers make it. then why you people call it word of God or the holy book?

note =u didn't answer the question I asked about the verse isiah 54:17

Why are you repeating the same thing I just wrote to you?

How can he acknowledge it when he's not around

What do you want to know about Isaiah 54:17, the meaning is quite clear.

Isaiah 54:17 (NIV): 17no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the LORD.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by zeeprince(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Where are they now?..bcus I certainly can't find then in any Christian book shop here in Nigeria or are u hiding it?
ezo4fta:
God Sent Other Scriptures Prior to the Qur’an
In numerous places the Qur’an testifies that God gave the Jews and the Christians revelations in the past: “He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind” (3:3-4); “Say, ‘We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you’” (29:46; cf. 6:89; 2:136; 5:46-47; 7:157).

These Revelations Existed During Muhammad’s Time
In other passages the Qur’an is clear that these Scriptures existed during Muhammad’s lifetime: “Say ‘O People of the Book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord’” (5:68; cf. 4:136; 10:94 3:93; 5:46, 59, 68-69).

It would be impossible for Christians and Jews (the People of the Book) to “stand fast” by these revelations unless they were still in their possession at that time. Many ancient copies exist of both the Torah and the Gospel that are dated centuries before Muhammad. These are entirely consistent with the books known in the Bible as the Old and New Testament.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by ezo4fta(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
That's is what we call contradiction[/quote]
Is it dat u nolonger believe in the quran? God Sent Other Scriptures Prior to the Qur’an
In numerous places the Qur’an testifies that God gave the Jews and the Christians revelations in the past: “He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind” (3:3-4); “Say, ‘We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you’” (29:46; cf. 6:89; 2:136; 5:46-47; 7:157).

In other passages the Qur’an is clear that these Scriptures existed during Muhammad’s lifetime: “Say ‘O People of the Book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord’” (5:68; cf. 4:136; 10:94 3:93; 5:46, 59, 68-69).

It would be impossible for Christians and Jews (the People of the Book) to “stand fast” by these revelations unless they were still in their possession at that time. Many ancient copies exist of both the Torah and the Gospel that are dated centuries before Muhammad. These are entirely consistent with the books known in the Bible as the Old and New Testament.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by zeeprince(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
We
midnighter:

are u saying he is not around when it was written and yet u ascribe it all to him?
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
zeeprince:
it's one thing to be similar and another to be the same �.. if the Bible keeps on changing over time then it's not worthy to guide you to God.. you never can tell the devil might have added his own to it�

How do you know the devil didn't add his own to the Quran?

Who was there with the prophet (saww) in the cave when he received the revelation

How can you call Quran a worthy guide to God when you have no idea where the revelation came from?
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
zeeprince:
We are u saying he is not around when it was written and yet u ascribe it all to him?

What are you saying? Was Mohammad around when Ibrahim was asked to sacrifice his son?

Do you ascribe that stuff in the Quran to him?
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by ezo4fta(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
zeeprince:
Where are they now?..bcus I certainly can't find then in any Christian book shop here in Nigeria or are u hiding it?
If the quran believes it then who are u not to believe. Listen to ur Quran and not ur imams. The name Isa (JESUS CHRIST) was mention in the quran more than prophet Mohammed. That should tell u something.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
zeeprince:
why waste ur time explaining to him it's not like the maulud is a central figure in Islam so why compare it to Christmas

Exactly, why waste your time talking about Christmas when you people argue and slaughter each other over almost everything

How many shia Muslims hold a position of power in Saudi government? If you people are so united?

How many ahmadiyya Muslims have been murdered in the past decade
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by sencekompis: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM KILODE NAAAA WAHALA UP AND DOWN TERRORISM AND BAD MAD MIND NA ONLY YOU BE RELIGION.......
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by sencekompis: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
MUHAMMED WAS A GENUINE PAEDOPHILE Yes or NO
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
zeeprince:
it's not about feeling cool as an atheist the fact remains the same... You can't have a religious as your guide which was supposed to lead you to God contradicts itself.

So if the shiaa interpretation turns out to be correct what are you going to do?

How do you know you've been led to your God when all of you are fighting yourselves
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Chijeep(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! You want to talk about confusion?

Lemme show you just a little: Check KJV

How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I
Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with
how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule
over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of
Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8 )
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:8 )
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

Deal with that first. If you want more, I'll show you more.

Christianity always wins... yen yen yen grin

Modified:

Even more grin

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant
to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or
after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell
Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last
instruction only two pairs went into the ark
(Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how
many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel
8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha,
King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles
16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for
the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many
baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the
Babylonian captivity, how many were the children
of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra
2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen
(Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

achu42 tecnolad ImmaculateJOE and everyone saying they can't find it.

Go and check King James Version... as in the original king James you'll see it there

Was it not ur Christians doctors that revised the bible after seeing all these and decided to change it in your new bibles so as to deceive you masses?

Go and check KJV and I even posted more for you grin
are you sure you are ok

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Jas1000: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by malvisguy212: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Empiree:
Alhamdulillah, all is well brother. Hope you enjoyed your holiday?
I had a wonderful Christmas, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Lush100(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
they should also ask him not to play for Liverpool since Klopp declared in the open media that he is a Penticostal Christian and that he so much believe in his faith.

FemiMaduka:
Extremism is a big problem in the world. Mo'Salah was obviously enjoying the holidays but some extremist would rather read unnecessary meanings into a simple photograph. Does Salah not have millions of Christian fans all over the world? Would it be out of place if he regarded and congratulated them on a festival they hold dear? Does it mean he subscribes to Christmas?

The misguided extremists should please take it a notch higher and tell Salah to quit Liverpool because it's a majorly Christian club [in a Christian city and a Christian country].
Idiocy!

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by yellow237(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Oh! You want to talk about confusion?

Lemme show you just a little: Check KJV

How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I
Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with
how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule
over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of
Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8 )
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:8 )
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

Deal with that first. If you want more, I'll show you more.

Christianity always wins... yen yen yen grin

Modified:

Even more grin

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant
to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or
after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell
Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last
instruction only two pairs went into the ark
(Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how
many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel
8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha,
King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles
16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for
the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many
baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the
Babylonian captivity, how many were the children
of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra
2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen
(Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

achu42 tecnolad ImmaculateJOE and everyone saying they can't find it.

Go and check King James Version... as in the original king James you'll see it there

Was it not ur Christians doctors that revised the bible after seeing all these and decided to change it in your new bibles so as to deceive you masses?

Go and check KJV and I even posted more for you grin
mumu abeg just go and get some little sense,u forgot that this bible was actually translated from an ancient language which no one still speak today,and besides u we're even wrong on many of the verses

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by placeofallure(f): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Thanks for all your insults. now can you prove it from any text that the original bible and those verses I quoted was written with those words "four and two scores" e.t.c? Can you prove that the original bible was written in that form as in the people who wrote that bible made use of those words? But aside that, let's leave numerals for now grin How about all of these? Kindly explain grin Since u know so much, now explain these too grin

Who approached Jesus? (Matthew 8:5-7) The
Centurion approached Jesus, beseeching help for a sick
servant. (Luke 7:3 & 7:6-7) The Centurion did not
approach Jesus. He sent friends and elders of the
Jews.

Paul’s attendants heard the miraculous voice and
stood speechless. Acts 9:7 Paul’s attendants did not
hear the voice and were prostrate. Acts 22:9 & 26:14

Was she dead or just dying? (Matthew 9:18) He
asked for help, saying his daughter was already dead.
(Luke 8:41-42) Jairus approached Jesus for help,
because his daughter was dying.

When did the fig tree hear of its doom? (Matthew
21:17-19) Jesus cursed the fig tree after purging the
temple. (Mark 11:14-15 & 20) He cursed it before the
purging.

Matthew 2:15, 19 & 21-23 The infant Christ was taken
into Egypt. Luke 2:22 & 39 The infant Christ was NOT
taken to Egypt.

Matthew 5:1-2 Christ preached his first sermon on the
mount. Luke 6:17 & 20 Christ preached his first sermon
in the plain.

Where did the devil take Jesus first? (Matthew
4:5-cool The Devil took Jesus first to the parapet of the
temple, then to a high place to view all the Kingdoms of
the world. (Luke 4:5-9) The Devil took Jesus first to a
high place to view the kingdoms, then to the parapet of
the temple.

Where did Jesus first appear to the eleven disciples?
In a room in Jerusalem. Luke 24:32-37 On a mountain
in Galilee. Matthew 28:15-17

Who bought the Sepulcher? Jacob, Josh 24:32
Abraham, Acts 7:16

Was John the Baptist Elias? "This is Elias which was
to come." Matthew 11:14 "And they asked him, what
then? Art thou Elias? And he said I am not." John l:21

Clap for yourself! In your mind you'd think you have won a laurel by all these nonsensical postings of yours. To burst your bubble, It's not anything strange. If you were a religion (CRK) student in school, you'd know better. In the exam, you'd be asked: Mention the similarities and differences between St. Mark and St. Lukes account of the Configuration or The Feeding of the 5 thousand. It could be any spectacular event. This is because scholars too are aware there are different accounts as the stories are told by different people who place preference or importance on different things.

If I miss watching my team's match on TV, I ask google for reports. Goal.com's account will be different from BBC's, Telegraph UK will be different from ESPN's, so what exactly is your problem? The fact still remains there was a match and Arsenal and Bournemouth drew!

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
yellow237:
mumu abeg just go and get some little sense,u forgot that this bible was actually translated from an ancient language which no one still speak today,and besides u we're even wrong on many of the verses

Oga don't look at biblehub or those online bibles that have been changed

Check your KJV as in the original King James Version, you will find them there. Do that and get back to me grin

Thanks for your insult too. grin
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Olamilekxy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

What do you want to know about Isaiah 54:17, the meaning is quite clear.

(this is the heritage of the servant of the Lord) think Christian always call themselves son of God
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Olamilekxy:

(this is the heritage of the servant of the Lord) think Christian always call themselves son of God

So?

And you people call yourselves "Abd Allah", does it make you a slave?
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=Jaqenhghar post=85230948]
..and your Koran? Fool proof?[/s]

A million times better than that Disneyland fantasy stories. Deal with the reality.
What reality if I may ask.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Olamilekxy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

So?
And you people call yourselves "Abd Allah", does it make you a slave?
Abd Allah means the servant of God
while Christian always abuse Muslim for calling themselve servant of God
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by midnighter(f): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Olamilekxy:

Abd Allah means the servant of God

while Christian always abuse Muslim for calling themselve servant of God

"Abd" means slave in Arabic
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by mozona(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
maybe he already realizing that Christianity is the only way
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by hensleyperez(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
only historians will understand Bible was written by different individuals

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by ezo4fta(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Check your KJV as in the original King James Version, you will find them there. Do that and get back to me grin

Why are you avoiding this. Pls comment. God Sent Other Scriptures Prior to the Qur’an

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Ddontee: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Twizzy30:
sponsored !! So you're saying Muslims are too stupid to be used as tools for war.
See am not against Muslim or for Christian, what am trying to say is there's no peace and unity anywhere in Africa.

Look deep into it, u will see foreign countries are the ones not making Afican to have peace. We gat OIL man it business for them

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by ezo4fta(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

Do you also realise dat Isa (JESUS CHRIST ) was mentioned more than prophet Mohammed in the quran? Do u know what dat means? It means JESUS CHRIST is the greatest.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by ezo4fta(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

If Nigerian Muslim have their way, they would have erased the name JESUS CHRIST from the quran.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by thunderbabs: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Humans and religion. One of the reasons there is no peace in the world.
Re: Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
ezo4fta:

Do you also realise dat Isa (JESUS CHRIST ) was mentioned more than prophet Mohammed in the quran? Do u know what dat means? It means JESUS CHRIST is the greatest.

Will you stop disgracing yourself online? Look at this one reasoning like little children?

Do you know that Moses is mentioned in Quran more than the 25 times Jesus was mentioned?

Do going by your logic, that means Moses is greater than Jesus?

You see that your argument is as flawed as the ramblings of a small baby

Sorry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.