Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country (657 Views)

Was Coronavirus Included In 2020 Prophecies? / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country by EgobiambuEmmanuel(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nigeria may experience flooding and there would be division in the Presidency in 2020, Primate Elijah Ayodele has predicted in his New Year prophecies.

Prayer Points Altar learned that Primate Ayodele is the Founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Ejigbo Lagos. In his New Year 2020 prophecies for Nigeria, the clergyman predicted that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and President Muhammadu Buhari will have issues, also.

Read his full 2020 prophecies for Nigeria here:

https://www.prayerpointsaltar.com.ng/nigerian-prophet-releases-shocking-2020-prophecies-for-country/
Re: Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country by geosuzzy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
They have started
Re: Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country by sonmvayina(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
In the 5th year of the presidency of Muhammad Buhari, the word of the Lord was addressed to as follows.. "son of man prophesy for me... I have heard the cries of my people, I have seen their tears and their wailings.. I will send a new King to them, that will lead to the promised land.. I have bestowed every gift on them to make them prosperous and happy. I have set them apart for my self.. But they have run after foreign Gods, who has milked them and made them helpless and desolate.. They have turned to Gods that their ancestors Did not know, they have left my ordinances because the people who never knew them gave them a book. They have been set on a dangerous path, a path that leads only to their distraction.. Woe to you king of Babylon for stealing the wealth of my people and giving them scraps, your end is near.. I shall be the Shepard of my people, Woe to you leaders from the North, you have allocated for your self my people's wealth and excluded them from your ministries and agencies.. I shall raise for them a new King.. He shall serve as vice to the lawyer from the west after the man from the north has been committed to mother earth.. He shall learn his trade for 2 years.. To get himself ready to do my bidding.. My people better days lie ahead.. Do not grow weary you must confess and forsake your evil ways, a contrite heart I will not spurn., you must quit defiling other people wives, stealing from the poor and putting a high price on justice.. Stand up for the poor and downtrodden.. I am your God as much as I am their God. ..I am closer to you more than you can ever imagine.

I was only the medium.. This is what the Lord said I must tell his people..
Re: Nigerian Prophet Releases Shocking 2020 Prophecies For Country by Hiswordxray(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Prophesying is is not for the guys up there, every believer should learn to prophesy and know God's will for themselves.

You can read this
https://www.nairaland.com/5545713/growing-prophetic-normal-christian/1#85200639

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For? / Prophet Tb Joshua Said ‘fearful Year Of 2019’ Would Continue Until March 2020 / Agricultural Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.