Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician (21530 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday, praised Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State, describing him as “a skilled politician, a party builder and a man who works for the success of our party.”

Buhari made the comments in a message of felicitations to Ganduje on his 70th birthday.

“The Kano State Governor is one of most patient politicians I have ever met in my life,” he said in a statement on Wednesday night by his media aide, Mr Garba Shehu.

Buhari also noted that “Ganduje is also a committed party man who has worked tirelessly for its success.”

The governor is a member of the All Progressives Congress.

“Governor Ganduje has every reason to give gratitude to God for living to the ripe age of 70 in good health,” the President added.

The President further commended Ganduje for “emerging as the Best Performing APC Governor, which was awarded by the APC Governors Forum.”

The governor, the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, and the Kano Emirate Council have been locked in a dispute since 2017, worsening after the conclusion of the March 3, 2019 governorship poll in Kano State.

The dispute is said to have political under tones.

The Independent National Electoral Commission had declared Ganduje, who sought re-election for a second term, as the winner of the poll.

However, there were speculations that the monarch got into trouble with Ganduje for allegedly expressing support for the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Abba Kabir-Yusuf, ahead of the poll.

https://punchng.com/ganduje-a-skilled-patient-politician-at-70-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Buhari with his audio corruption fight can only deceive low I.Q zombies. Ganduje was caught on video watched by millions of people around the world collecting a total of $5 million dollars in bribes, enough to pay the salaries of all the BMC zombies.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Frontpage Lalastiscala
Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
-1)."President Muhammadu Buhari......has mentioned that Kano State governor, Umar Ganduje is a responsible leader despite allegations of the governor receiving bribes putting his position in question...."
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/kano-gov-is-very-responsible-buhari-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-ganduje/amp

-2)."...Ganduje Also, a high-ranking member of the state chapter of party claimed the alleged dollar bribes were donations made for political campaigns in the state...."
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-wont-substitute-ganduje-over-bribe-allegation-apc/

-3).“Personally I would like to see the contractor come out and say ‘yes I am the one and I gave him so and so amount’. I would like to see that but that has not yet happened.

In any case, when it comes to the investigation of the governor, I think we have institutions that have been established for that. We have the EFCC particularly for that.

https://punchng.com/kano-assembly-not-equipped-to-probe-ganduje-says-sagay/

shocked Yeah! Ganduje is indeed a "skilled and patient" corrupt and responsible politician according to the most hypocritical anti-corruption czar Nigeria has ever seen.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just imagine! This is where Gov.Gandollar have been getting his inspiration.Maj.Gen.Buhari(Rtd)/Gandollar are corruption and vice versa.Shameless rulers.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by GamalNasser: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
A skilled Babariga human bullion van you mean ...Is this the Buhari that zombies say has integrity?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
Just imagine! This is where Gov.Gandollar have been getting his inspiration.Maj.Gen.Buhari(Rtd)/Gandollar are corruption and vice versa.Shameless rulers.
Buhari is a great deceiver like his master who lives in hellfire.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
Buhari is a great deceiver like his master who lives in hell.
This is a more reason why Nigeria should divide into regions & let everyone be on it's own.It's shameful, annoying and unthinkable that one share nationality with these sanctimonious criminals parading themselves as rulers.Gandollar ought to have long been execute if Nigeria were China/North Korea.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by helinues: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Racoon(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
helinues:
undecided
[/s]
"...On corruption, there will be no confusion as to where I stand.Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration...."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/
I guess we're still wailers? Continue!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by helinues: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Of course you guys are still..Cos you guys are not constructive with your arguments..

I disagree with Buhari by attaching that pic.. The message is cleared..

But for Una case, Una go still bring wetin happened in 20th century just to proof unnecessary points.

Just imagine the way you are switching monikers just to proof unnecessary points

Wailing Morning , Afternoon , Evening, Midnight

una go don lose weight oo

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Racoon(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Of course you guys are still.Cos you guys are not constructive with your arguments.I disagree with Buhari by attaching that pic.. The message is cleared.But for Una case, Una go still bring wetin happened in 20th century just to proof unnecessary points.
[/s]
From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day & indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Racoon(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly receiving millions of dollars as bribe.

SATURDAY PUNCH gathered that forensic analysis of the video showing Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor indicated that the video was not digitally cloned as claimed by some of his loyalists.
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/
Buhari is the biggest conman the world has ever known. And EFCC will only be going after yahoo boys.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html
You forgot to include defending Abacha. Buhari sole mission in office is to make Nigeria the undisputed corruption capital of the world.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
shocked Yeah! Ganduje is indeed a "skilled and patient" corrupt and responsible politician according to the most hypocritical anti-corruption czar Nigeria has ever seen.
cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
GamalNasser:
A skilled Babariga human bullion van you mean ...Is this the Buhari that zombies say has integrity?
The BMC zombies should come and defend their master they claim has 'integrity'.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Flyingngel(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
I am not surprise ,like attract like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Flyingngel:
I am not surprise ,like attract like.
100...birds of the same feather flock together.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Racoon(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

angry
This is the "change" changing to "next level" man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
This is the "change" changing to "next level" man.
Next level corruption cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by backnbeta(f): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Being caught taking bribe and going free is a skill, really...it takes careful planning and more bribery undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 27, 2019
backnbeta:
Being caught taking bribe and going free is a skill, really...it takes careful planning and more bribery undecided
Only in Nigeria angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Olatunji1929: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2019
skill thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by careytommy37(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Hahaha grin cheesy
Skilled in babanriga bureau de change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Edu3Again: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
This is how Buhari fights corruption

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by bart10: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Interesting grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Ganduje's 70th Birthday, Says He's Skilled, Patient Politician by Seunaj05(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2019
The moment you can deliver 5million votes, your corruption holds no water in the supposed anti corruption regime

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock / More Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.