Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (2101 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu:No Roads In Abia State But Look at Roads he Built In his Mansion / See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads / No Roads Anywhere In Lagos As Residents, Motorists, Commuters Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 2:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Shashar:
lolz i still don't understand why Anambra guys on this forum are trying and doing everything possible to demarket and bring ABA down.

Is it because of the ongoing Enyimba mega city that they are building?

Are they scared that onisha will become irrelevant?lolz...am still trying to understand if it one person that operate all this account that talks shiiit about other Eastern state.

One thing I like about abians on this forum is that they don't even blink an eyelid or give a Bleep about does Anambra guys that needs to take permission from their Mum before they go out with a lady?lolz coming here to boost there self esteem by bringing others down.God knows they can't try the rubbish they do here offline,not to talk of doing it to an abian for that matter.

.what is there to market about Aba .in the whole south East, Abịa State is the least developed and dirtiest...ashamed to us all Igbo

Tufia ....ifele mee unu
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 2:37am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

You eventually vomited the nonsense prejudice you had in mind. Bloody liar and detractor.

You never resided in Aba, because if you did, you would have noticed some changes in the in-roads.

I grew up in Aba going to CKC church and I was living at ECN by bright ....did hutsle at ahịa ohu...had fun those days at Obohia, Ehi road, PH road and Asaa...

Was at Aba this year...and still got family house there ...that city is terrible the residents uncouth and crude with their new Aba mentality...a lot of folks are living in Owerri to come to Aba and work because Owerri is sane and citizens refined

Aba is crude , dirty and crime infested in many places...that city stinks

Was at Umungasi this year around June ! That place is horrid ! Madness everywhere! How do those guys sleep in that city
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

.what is there to market about Aba .in the whole south East, Abịa State is the least developed and dirtiest...ashamed to us all Igbo

Tufia ....ifele mee unu

As usual, anambra leech feasting like a hungry vulture on sensationalism.

Nkita tagbuokwe gi nga-ahu....

Go and drag with kogi/igala people...your mates are not here. Osu breed

See this slowpoke dragging with Abia state. Lol....there is nothing in your "super" state that is extraordinary to us whether in culture, history, commerce, trade, manufacturing, elites, etc if you have any...

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 3:37am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I grew up in Aba going to CKC church and I was living at ECN by bright ....did hutsle at ahịa ohu...had fun those days at Obohia, Ehi road, PH road and Asaa...

Was at Aba this year...and still got family house there ...that city is terrible the residents uncouth and crude with their new Aba mentality...a lot of folks are living in Owerri to come to Aba and work because Owerri is sane and citizens refined

Aba is crude , dirty and crime infested in many places...that city stinks

Was at Umungasi this year around June ! That place is horrid ! Madness everywhere! How do those guys sleep in that city

Incoherent wannabe

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 3:38am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

As usual, anambra leech feasting like a hungry vulture on sensationalism.

Nkita tagbuokwe gi nga-ahu....

Go and drag with kogi/igala people...your mates are not here. Osu breed

See this slowpoke dragging with Abia state. Lol....there is nothing in your "super" state that is extraordinary to us whether in culture, history, commerce, trade, manufacturing, elites, etc if you have any...

You know that Anambra is the first son of Igboland...as of Igala...They have been igbonized all the way...they way Abịa loves speaking Anambra dialect

Isi adiro gị mmma ...akpa dirty
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

You know that Anambra is the first son of Igboland...as of Igala...They have been igbonized all the way...they way Abịa loves speaking Anambra dialect

Isi adiro gị mmma ...akpa dirty

Reuben was the first son of Israel (Jacob), who e epp? First son my foot.

As far as southern Igbo is concerned, Arochukwu holds holds the entire Eastern Region including benue state during precolonial times. So take your tales by moonlight elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 3:46am On Dec 27, 2019
People have spoken

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 3:48am On Dec 27, 2019
ABA rising

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 3:48am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:
People have spoken

Arrangee Nigeria limited... Lol

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2019
The problem with Abịa folks is that they are used to living in dirty that they don't even see anything wiring about dirty environment....but we other Igbo would keep shouting. .Abịa State is the only black sheep of the Igbo land.

They are disgracing us

Even in twitter and Facebook .. everywhere they have the same thing about Abịa state and Aba

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 3:56am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:
The problem with Abịa folks is that they are used to living in dirty that they don't even see anything wiring about dirty environment....but we other Igbo would keep shouting. .Abịa State is the only black sheep of the Igbo land.

They are disgracing us

Even in twitter and Facebook .. everywhere they have the same thing about Abịa state and Aba

Since abia State is a wasteland, what are you looking for there? Osu breed

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 4:02am On Dec 27, 2019
ABA rising

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Make una keep denying the fact that Abịa is a dead wood state! Can they just allow Anambra and Ebonyi to colonise that state ..it's just so deadwood

How do you guys manage to breathe in that state baffles me

Keep living in denials...the whole nation knows that Aba is a terrible place and Abịa a dead wood state ... Can you allow other forward looking igbo State to colonise you guys again Biko

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:11am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

Since abia State is a wasteland, what are you looking for there? Osu breed

The answer you seek is here ...dirty man aka ezi Osisioma

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The answer you seek is here ...dirty man aka ezi Osisioma

It is quite obvious that -

1. You are a hearsay impostor

2. You are a charlatan

3. You are an envious leech

4. You see ABA everyday in your dreams

See ehn... Just go to church for prayers. Hating won't take way your depression.

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:16am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

Reuben was the first son of Israel (Jacob), who e epp? First son my foot.

As far as southern Igbo is concerned, Arochukwu holds holds the entire Eastern Region including benue state during precolonial times. So take your tales by moonlight elsewhere

LoL ..Nri...Bro , I share both Aro and Nri ancestry ....take it or leave it Anambra is the first son of Igbo land in All ramifications

Now run and go and clean up Abịa State...you guys are disgracing us ....
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:19am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

2. You are a charlatan

See ehn... Just go to church for prayers. Hating won't take way your depression.

I have lived in Aba and still have family house in Aba though would be off...that city sucks

I know Aba in and out... that city is dirty and like a pigsty...the world has spoken.

Allow Ebonyi or Anambra to recolonise of ir even gift it to Owerri .....

We the better Igbo can't give up on Enyimba City aka Akpa dirty ...we must clean it up ! We know that you guys are used to filts and dirts but don't worry Anambra and Ebonyi would show you how to build a clean city
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:24am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

2. You are a charlatan

Take am

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 4:26am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

LoL ..Nri...Bro , I share both Aro and Nri ancestry ....take it or leave it Anambra is the first son of Igbo land in All ramifications

Now run and go and clean up Abịa State...you guys are disgracing us ....

Tufiakwa....God forbid! You? Claiming Aro ancestry? Is it by force?

First son my foot....story for the gods

Abia is already getting cleaned up, rather you should focus on your state, or better still, your osu village

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:27am On Dec 27, 2019
I don't hate Aba , u hate dirty and I hate those that love dirty and I want the Abịa folks to start emulating other Igbo states That are progressing...look at Ebonyi today, that state has been doing great ...we tabbed them they changed

Look at Anambra today, they have good roads, their villages have street lights and their education too notch with their millionaires... Enugu is doing great and Owerri is on point but Abịa...mbanu

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 4:29am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Take am

Back to sender

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 4:31am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:
I don't hate Aba , u hate dirty and I hate those that love dirty and I want the Abịa folks to start emulating other Igbo states That are progressing...look at Ebonyi today, that state has been doing great ...we tabbed them they changed

Look at Anambra today, they have good roads, their villages have street lights and their education too notch with their millionaires... Enugu is doing great and Owerri is on point but Abịa...mbanu

It is clear that you have nothing more to say.....

Continue wallowing in your misery...ntoor

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:32am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

Tufiakwa....God forbid! You? Claiming Aro ancestry? Is it by force?

First son my foot....story for the gods

Abia is already getting cleaned up, rather you should focus on your state, or better still, your osu village

We came from ndianiche ....but Aba is dirty

Tufia ...ifele mee unu

Remember that Anambra is the light if the nation and in Igbo land it's Anambra that leads ...you don't argue this...after Anam6 it's Enugu

Anyị ma ka anyị sili bili....mana go and clean up your city and stop living in denials

Eji aro eje ebe? Anambra identity is too tight ... omenanbala amaka ...you don't know we have Aro in. Anambra but we don't like associating with that name because that name is a disgrace from s dirty state ...ajali areas, ndike are Aro but we are very proud Anambra ....

Eji Aro eje ebe ...biko jee fichaa begi
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 4:35am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

We came from ndianiche ....but Aba is dirty

Tufia ...ifele mee unu

Remember that Anambra is the light if the nation and in Igbo land it's Anambra that leads ...you don't argue this...after Anam6 it's Enugu

Anyị ma ka anyị sili bili....mana go and clean up your city and stop living in denials

Eji aro eje ebe? Anambra identity is too tight ... omenanbala amaka ...you don't know we have Aro in. Anambra but we don't like associating with that name because that name is a disgrace from s dirty state ...ajali areas, ndike are Aro but we are very proud Anambra ....

Eji Aro eje ebe ...biko jee fichaa begi

Osu breed, leave abia na....is it by force?

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:37am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

It is clear that you have nothing more to say.....

Continue wallowing in your misery...ntoor

Anugo m

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:40am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

Osu breed, leave abia na....is it by force?

Una dirty shaaa

We can't leave una, we must clean you up and disinfect you because if we leave you , you would be a vector and infect the whole Igbo cities...so Abịa State is a project we Igbo must Unite and ensure they are clean

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:43am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

Back to sender

You are showing hotels...what do you want Owerri that is the Las Vegas of the East to do. Owerri beautiful city, Enugu serene city, Onitsha awesome business capital of the East, Awka the minted city ..Ebonyi ...building world class infrastructure

Abia...what do we know the state for again

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 4:48am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

2. You are a charlatan

What is there to envy about Aba , a city I grew up in and still have family house there

Aba noo jii aba aju ....Just negodu Aba kitaa
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 4:56am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimpka:

What is there to envy about Aba , a city I grew up in and still have family house there

Aba noo jii aba aju ....Just negodu Aba kitaa

Oh Mr Depressed sadist....you were still waiting for me like a gateman /mai guard? Sorry o....I didn't know that you can carry ABA matter for ya head. Lol

Since you said ABA is a wasteland, what are you still looking for? Depressed lazy fuq.

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by Ttipsy(f): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Shashar:
lolz i still don't understand why Anambra guys on this forum are trying and doing everything possible to demarket and bring ABA down.

Is it because of the ongoing Enyimba mega city that they are building?

Are they scared that onisha will become irrelevant?lolz...am still trying to understand if it one person that operate all this account that talks shiiit about other Eastern state.

One thing I like about abians on this forum is that they don't even blink an eyelid or give a Bleep about does Anambra guys that needs to take permission from their Mum before they go out with a lady?lolz coming here to boost there self esteem by bringing others down.God knows they can't try the rubbish they do here offline,not to talk of doing it to an abian for that matter.
Go and tell ur useless governor to fix your piggy state.. u guys ain't yet ashamed of yourselves. who told u m from Anambra?? lol,, all of the things u just said here is nonsense, trying to deviate from the subject matter,, .... sounds naughty
No need to start further argument because u reason like an average Aba person, with brain like that of a pig. ur state is useless yes I said it,, even borno state is better, despite billions u receive from Federal allocation. that old fool orji kalu will rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2019
superlightning:

Oh Mr Depressed sadist....you were still waiting for me like a gateman /mai guard? Sorry o....I didn't know that you can carry ABA matter for ya head. Lol

Since you said ABA is a wasteland, what are you still looking for? Depressed lazy fuq.

The problem is that you don't see a orobele in gw way Abịa State is And owj Aba of a city is a pigsty

Ogini.na eme unu...unu anuru kai! Abịa is a deadwood state now .

Wake it up
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Ttipsy:
Go and tell ur useless governor to fix your piggy state.. u guys ain't yet ashamed of yourselves. who told u m from Anambra?? lol,, all of the things u just said here is nonsense, trying to deviate from the subject matter,, .... sounds naughty
No need to start further argument because u reason like an average Aba person, with brain like that of a pig. ur state is useless yes I said it,, even borno state is better, despite billions u receive from Federal allocation. that old fool orji kalu will rot in jail

The state is a disgrace they want us to shift the goal post ..lai Lai

We all stay here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are Those Traders Selling And Hawking Fake Covid19 Vaccines In Kano?? / Guinea Govt Arrest All Chinese National / I HAVE NOT HEARD OF NNAMDI KANU BEFORE. GOV WIKE FULL INTERVIEW WITH DELE MOMODU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.