Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience (462 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience by Gummy8: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hello,
Have you gone through life's pain, struggles, love, hate or anything life throws out?
Please share your story with us, share your experience today so someone can learn from it.
You will be compensated for your time.

To share, go to; www.hilifestoreplus.com
or
https://hilifestoreplus.com/make-it-or-break-it-2/
Re: Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
2013 things were so rough,me and my pregnant wife drank one bag of garri without baking it to eat with soup,cos we could not afford to buy soup things...and dat same year rent expired.my landlord asked me move out,dat even if he reduce the money by half,dat I won't still pay...I was living with job in the bible...it was dat bad.
Re: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
ex

Re: Share Your Experience by bmdmixer: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
with or without money life still sucks only if u a selfish being and since am not my progress and downfall of a friend is still not enough.

i only wish we could all b happy rich and think of the next best thing.

xmas happy to u all
Re: Share Your Experience by finalboss(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmm, nice topic

(1) (Reply)

The Good And Bad Of Being Friends With An Ex: Your Helpful Guide. / Seduction With A Twist – How To Make A Woman Want To Seduce You / Ugly Guys Full Nairaland Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.