Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (91111 Views)

NAFDAC: Mama Put Food Sellers Are NOW Using PARACETAMOL To Cook / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Siji Olamiji And Egbemode: Using Paracetamol, Bleach To Process Garri Is Deadly (2) (3) (4)

Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by Maamaaleeyhu(f): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Not new...........used for head and leg meat.

Or rather just put stainless steel spoon inside.........all na shortcuts
Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by riczy(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Its brings about lipid peroxidation by saturating d system with benzoquinonimine via destruction of d protective agent called gluthation. So depletion of gluthation leads to hepatotoxicity and renal damage. Fellow nairalanders beware of paracetamol intoxication. Pharmacologist
Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by riczy(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2019
glutathione
Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Naija don caste, abeg who wan buy my space? I wan jand abeg.

I tire.

Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Maamaaleeyhu:
Not new...........used for head and leg meat.

Or rather just put stainless steel spoon inside.........all na shortcuts

Please stop both practices that you do out of ignorance.
Iron ore/lead poisoning is even worse

Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by sexylabo(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Maybe the meat get headache,..lolz

Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by tck2000(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2019
elotajohn1:
Dem use paracetamol boil meat and use sugar cook beans ati yam.

Guys go come smoke weed after eating cry cry cry
Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by okonja(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2019
beardedboy:

Oga, it's true that female cows have very tough meat. But the solution isn't paracetamol.

You can use potash or at worst sodium bicarbonate.

okay but in the absence of those mentioned while pcm is available, I think there is no crime in using it. Just once in a blue cool
Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by beardedboy(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2019
okonja:

okay but in the absence of those mentioned while pcm is available, I think there is no crime in using it. Just once in a blue cool

Okay, but you know some meat might be too tough for PCM, why not try tram?! I think it will be softer and faster. shocked
Re: Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! by oaroloye(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2020
SHALOM!

I patronize a food vendor nearby, and, since I have Blood-Pressure issues, I have requested her to put little stew on my Rice and Beans, because of the oil.

I usually take an egg with my Rice (which is not recommended for High Blood Pressure,) because I don't trust the meat.

I noticed a bitter aftertaste, which could only have come from the meat. Of late, I noticed it even when I only take an egg- which is stewed with the soup.

I have been experiencing blood pressure issues of late, which I attributed to fatty fish and some dubious quality Coconut Oil I took to offset the Cooking Oil. It didn't occur to me to suspect the food itself.

Until this morning, just before ten, I began experiencing breathing difficulties, I had finished half the food, including more than half of the egg.

It occurred to me, that I might not live long enough to finish the other half...!

I went to my SPHYGMOMANOMETER, and checked my Blood Pressure, immediately.

Sure enough, it was 159/103.

I threw the remaining food away.

In minutes, my Blood Pressure subsided to a nearly normal value.

The AfterTaste is nothing extraordinary, but I'm certain that it is Paracetamol's doing.

It cannot help that she uses those abominable cauldrons probably made from aluminium electrical cables.

It is dangerous to mess with chemicals one does not understand. If I ask her whether she uses drugs to cook her food, how could she be expected to tell the truth?

How I Got Infected With HIV / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video