Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 (5204 Views)

Grammarly Premium????? / Get Your Grammarly Premium Account / Get Your GRAMMARLY Premium Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
MODIFIED Price has gone up! I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

I have a solution for you, get Premium Grammarly!

Ouch! Grammarly is a tad bit expensive. How many people can afford the $135 a year subscription?

I have a solution for you. I will get you a Grammarly premium account for a pittance. Chikini money o.

No DM for prices, I'll sell you a Grammarly account to you for ₦7,000.00 only.

Send me a message here on WhatsApp for your Grammarly Premium account

When you send me a message, please, go straight to the point no reduction in price.

Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
The Grammarly Premium account comes with spell checker, language tone predictor and plagiarism checker.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
tshege:
The Grammarly Premium account comes with spell checker, language tone predictor and plagiarism checker.

I have sold to more than 8 people on Nairaland with no problems. You get your account immediately you pay. No delays. No Yoruba Yoruba
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by Ajcreative627(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
How long will the subscription last?
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Boost your reader engagement on your blog by using Grammarly premium.

Contact me on https:///2348162294017
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Get your Grammarly premium now
₦2000 only
https:///2348162294017

tshege:

I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

Ouch! Grammarly is a tad bit expensive. How many people can afford the $135 a year subscription?

I have a solution for you. I will get you a Grammarly premium account for a pittance. Chikini money o.

No DM for prices, I'll sell you a Grammarly account to you for ₦2,000.00 only.

Send me a message here on WhatsApp for your Grammarly Premium account o8I62294oI7

When you send me a message, please, go straight to the point no reduction in price.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Check in for your affordable Grammarly Premium account. promo runs through January.

Legit account with continuous support 24/7
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
Don't Dull. Premium Grammarly Account at very cheap prices.

Plagiarism checker available
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
tshege:
Get your Grammarly premium now
₦2000 only

Lots of buyers in my DM but none of you are putting testimony out here on the successful completion of transaction.

People need social proof that I am legit and you will be helping other people by pointing them in the right direction so they will not be cheated.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by Onalow: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Trustworthy, he delivered as agreed. Thank you!
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by Sard(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
I've been using Tshege's Grammarly account for a while and it has been awesome. Thanks.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Grammarly Premium account still available....

Promotional price of ₦2000 in the month of January only

tshege:

I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

Send me a message here on WhatsApp for your Grammarly Premium account o8I62294oI7

Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Grammarly Premium account available. No password change, no account change

Check my signature to contact me

tshege:

Promotional price of ₦2000 in the month of January only

Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2020
tshege:
Grammarly Premium account available. No password change, no account change

Check my signature to contact me

Your Grammarly Premium account is still available for ₦2000
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by GEJfan1: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
He is very honest and reliable. His delivery is prompt.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by HARYOMIDE1994: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
tshege:

I hardly endorse businesses but this guy beats my expectation. I did 1 year Grammarly premium subscription and it has been working perfectly with no issues. I give my imprimatur to this guy.

Kindly patronize him.

Also, I am a professional writer with more than 2 years experience. I have team of writers who are proficient in their writings. researches, proofreading, and structuring.

With us, you are assured:
1.Well proofread articles that are also checked using Grammarly, SlickWrite, and PrroWriting aids Software
2. Fully SEO optimized contents
3. Plagiarism-free and error-free contents
4. Interesting and captivating articles
5. Fact-enriched contents that are backed with statistics

More than 50 heavy-duty projects we have executed speak volume about us. At the speed of light, your work is delivered. We deliver your expectation and add touch of professionalism as bonus.

Kindly contact us so that we could discuss how to execute your project to your maximum satisfaction.

Kind Regards
CEO (MEDASO Consults)
+2348o636429five6
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2020
We serve all our customers well. We respond to them promptly and they are always satisfied.

Our Grammarly Premium account comes with assurances that you are unlikely to get elsewhere. Our premium accounts are long lasting and durable. You get value for your money.

Students, get your Grammarly Premium account now and get 20% OFF the ONE year plan.
Contact me now to get your own Grammarly Premium account

HARYOMIDE1994:

I hardly endorse businesses but this guy beats my expectation. I did 1 year Grammarly premium subscription and it has been working perfectly with no issues. I give my imprimatur to this guy.

Kindly patronize him.

Also, I am a professional writer with more than 2 years experience. I have team of writers who are proficient in their writings. researches, proofreading, and structuring.

With us, you are assured:
1.Well proofread articles that are also checked using Grammarly, SlickWrite, and PrroWriting aids Software
2. Fully SEO optimized contents
3. Plagiarism-free and error-free contents
4. Interesting and captivating articles
5. Fact-enriched contents that are backed with statistics

More than 50 heavy-duty projects we have executed speak volume about us. At the speed of light, your work is delivered. We deliver your expectation and add touch of professionalism as bonus.

Kindly contact us so that we could discuss how to execute your project to your maximum satisfaction.

Kind Regards
CEO (MEDASO Consults)
+2348o636429five6
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
Get your Grammarly account now. The Premium Grammarly account goes for just 2k
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Your Premium Grammarly Account plug is still here...

Get your premium Grammarly Account here
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
We are still in business of selling premium Grammarly accounts and providing top notch customer service
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
We are still going on strong! Premium Grammarly Account at your disposal... https:///2348162294017
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Grammarly in a Nutshell
What is it: Grammarly is an online spelling and grammar checker that acts as a safety net against mistakes and typos.

Who am I: I’m a professional editor, the founder of two professional editing companies, and I’ve been using Grammarly for two years.

Grammarly price: You have two main options: a free version (which is actually pretty good) and a premium version for $29.95 per month (or $139.95 per year if you pay it annually).

Who is Grammarly for: It’s suitable for casual writing, from bloggers to students to anyone who regularly composes emails. Be more careful though when relying exclusively on it for professional documents.

The best part: Grammarly is incredibly easy to use and is probably the most powerful online grammar checker available.

Can it replace a human editor?: No. Human editors and Grammarly are not in direct competition. They have different uses for different types of writing.

Verdict: Grammarly is definitely worth getting for some writers. Will you benefit from it? Read the full review below to find out.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cheapest Grammarly Premium account subscription in Nigeria
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
HOW TO USE GRAMMARLY: WEB, ONLINE, AND PROGRAMS

This program would have been a pain for me if I had had to open an editor and paste my writing inside of it every time just to get it to work.

However, thank the makers, they made it so that I have lots of options and can enjoy Grammarly’s grammar checking features in just about any platform I work in to include online, social media, inside important programs and more:

Grammarly Editor (Free): Grammarly has an online editor that allows you to store all your documents, access from any computer that has the internet, and gives you all of the features listed above. You can type within it or upload your documents to it. Personally, I don’t use this much.

Browser Extension (Free: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge): Reading many of the Facebook posts out there, I wish more people had this! Install the Grammarly extension into your web browser and start getting direct Grammar assistance and recommendations. I’m currently going through my past articles and using this little tool to correct the horrendous errors I put you through. The browser extension automatically checks your comments, blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, etc. I use this one a lot!

Grammarly for Microsoft Office PC (Free): For those of you who are in love with Office and use Windows, this is your best bet. Grammarly for Word is not supported on Mac though. (To see why I never write my books in Microsoft Word read this.)

Grammarly for Your Phone (Free): If you want Grammarly to check all the writing you do on your phone, there’s a keyboard for that! Grammarly Keyboard for iOS or Android will check all your writing through your keyboard even when you’re away from your computer.

Grammarly for Your Desktop (Free): If you’re lazy like me and have a LOT of documents you want to check quickly, then this is for you. No more copying and pasting your documents into their web editor like the old days. Instead, you can quickly drag and drop files into the Grammarly icon on your desktop and get your works checked at ludicrous speed.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Grammarly Features: 4 Benefits of Grammarly

In your search to find a reliable online text checker, have you considered Grammarly? Would you like a more clear overview of the Grammarly features?

The Chrome Extension
Grammarly for Chrome

The Chrome extension is by far my favorite Grammarly feature and is available for both free and premium members.

With the Grammarly Chrome extension, you can check your spelling and grammar on:

Gmail
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Tumblr
YouTube
And, nearly everywhere else you write on the web
To install the free internet browser extension:

Simply log into your Grammarly account
Select the apps option on the left side panel.
Click the install hyperlink in the Grammarly for Chrome option at the top. You’ll be redirected to the Chrome Web Store where you can add Grammarly for Chrome to your browser.
Simply click the “Add to Chrome” button, confirm your selection by selecting the “Add extension” in the pop-up window and then, you’ll be redirected to the confirmation page.
Now, click the Grammarly Chrome Extension icon in the top right corner of the browser. A drop-down menu will appear with a few options.
Grammarly on Chrome Features
Grammarly on Chrome Features

The first option is the “Check Grammar and Spelling on Grammarly.com.” If it’s green, then Grammarly is on. If it’s gray, then the plug-in is off.

Every now and then, you’ll have to log-in if you clear your browser history or log out of Grammarly.

The next option is the “show Definitions and Synonyms via Double clicks (All Sites)” switch. This is a nifty feature you can use when you don’t know a word or need to change up word usage.

After the switches, you can select the dialect you write including American English, British English, Australian English or Canadian English.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2020

Promotional price of ₦2000 in the month of February only

Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
I want to thank everyone who has patronised my Grammarly premium account since last year. Thank you very much. You guys are the real OG.
I promise to serve you continuously in good faith.

Grammarly Premium account is still available. You guys should patronise me for efficient and customer oriented service.
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2020
My customer can always count on my quick and efficient service at any time. If you want a Grammarly Premium account with no stress, I am the best port of call. There's no one who offers the kind of service I offer my customers on nairaland.

Premium Grammarly dey kampe, no shaking!
Everyone who has come to my dm has never gone with regret. E sure for me
Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2020
Premium Grammarly account,
Grammarly Premium account,
Grammarly account,
Account Grammarly,
I have premium account Grammarly

Grammarly Premium is still available.

tshege:

Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2020
My Grammarly premium account is still available. Come for yours now.

tshege:

Re: Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 by tshege(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2020
Grammarly Premium account available at very good price.
Contact me on
https:///2348162294017 for your own Grammarly Premium account.

tshege:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work At Home / The Revenge - Short Snake Story - Maychang / Dark And Dainty (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.