Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) (7820 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(Photos)

A Nigerian lady from Port Harcourt is currently trending online after she bought her boyfriend a Toyota Camry for Christmas.

Igbere TV gathered that the lady who is a makeup artist said she has been saving 10k every week for the past two years so she can get her boyfriend a car after a friend mocked her boyfriend for not having a car and mocking her for dating a broke guy.

See more photos below

http://igberetvnews.com/1211869/trending-nigerian-girl-buys-new-car-boyfriendphotos/

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2019

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by gaetano: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fake news. They are not Nigerians but Ghanaians. She's not any yeye makeup artist, they are both Youtubers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by correctyourself(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
The guy is really given her hard core, that is why he got the reward.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by my3phones: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(Photos)

A Nigerian lady from Port Harcourt is currently trending online after she bought her boyfriend a Toyota Camry for Christmas.

Igbere TV gathered that the lady who is a makeup artist said she has been saving 10k every week for the past two years so she can get her boyfriend a car after a friend mocked her boyfriend for not having a car and mocking her for dating a broke guy.

See more photos below

http://igberetvnews.com/1211869/trending-nigerian-girl-buys-new-car-boyfriendphotos/

I can't believe my eyes. Nigerian ladies are gold diggers. Are you sure she is Nigerian?

12 Likes

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Kampack: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
my3phones:

I can't believe my eyes. Nigerian ladies are gold diggers. Are you sure she is Nigerian?

How can she be Nigerian? angry

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by abitex577(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Turning her trials to triumphs, I salute her courage.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
hmmmmmm
based on that guys face
e be like say the girl dey drill him destiny 4 nyt
if you what i mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Obascoetubi: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
gaetano:
Fake news. They are not Nigerians but Ghanaians. She's not any yeye makeup artist, they are both Youtubers
ZAMBIANS I THINK
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Amanda4life: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
If he refuses to Marry tomorrow , I hope you will not start looking for a way to kill him.
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Amanda4life: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
I trust my naija girls, they do no such thing

3 Likes

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Multiplier7(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ha...a Nigerian girl or lady will do no such thing. Even if they do, check very well it is indirectly the guys money invested on the guy to get bigger money

3 Likes

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by alezzy13: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Multiplier7:
Ha...a Nigerian girl or lady will do no such thing. Even if they do, check very well it is indirectly the guys money invested on the guy to get bigger money
Amanda4life:
I trust my naija girls, they do no such thing
Kampack:

How can she be Nigerian? angry
my3phones:

Chai! Guys why naa?? cry

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by alezzy13: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Isnt that toks standard? So 10k/wk will give just about 1.1m in 2 yrs. So you expect us to believe she bought it for that amount?

Bloggers!! angry

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sorry they are lovely Nigerian girls out not all of them are Gold diggers ...

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Pigsandidiots: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerian girl ko.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by itsme01: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
fable
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Hedonisco: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
correctyourself:
The guy is really given her hard core, that is why he got the reward.

You be mumu. Go and give any Nigerian girl you know hardest core and come back to tell us what she "rewarded" you with.
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by correctyourself(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hedonisco:

You be mumu. Go and give any Nigerian girl you know hardest core and come back to tell us what she "rewarded" you with.

Why insulting your head?
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerian lady saved 10k weekly to buy car for a boyfriend?

IgbereTV abeg drop me for the next bus stop I no go again!

2 Likes

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Powersurge: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
If that ends up leaving that girl na to lay curse on am remain oo
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
The people on this thread tho. Lol.
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by spafu(m): 1:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Really?
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by zed7: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Whilst it's a good gesture, getting a car from a woman is dicey. Any small misunderstanding and you're back to using foot wagon.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by mumumugu(m): 2:45am On Dec 27, 2019
clips from a movie set

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by johnkey: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2019
They are Ghanaians.

4 Likes

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2019
nigerian girl buy car for her boyfriend?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u sure its car and not boxers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by profilemessages: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2019
a Nigerian woman even if she is richer than Bill Gates won't do such a thing. Like Oliver Twist, They have been hard wired to always "ask for more"

1 Like

Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by Olugbenga1234: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2019
gaetano:
Re: TRENDING!!! Nigerian Girl Buys New Car For Her Boyfriend(photos) by masterP042(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2019
grin You guys up there have really finished our naija girls.. Bikonu mere ha ebere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Yahoo Questions And Answers. / 15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.