Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U (685 Views)

LAGBUS/BRT:- Grade One TATA Buses For Sale- Buy We Manage it... / Never Sign A Deal Without This Clause / We Buy! We Refurblish!! We Buy Any Used Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U by STANNYGIRL(f): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Season greetings to u all.

Buy high quality bags,shoes and sneakers and save itself the stress of throwing out shoes cos of bad quality.

As part of season gift to all my old and new customers,
Refer 3 people who buys(not just price or asking abt goods) and get the bag at the end of the post.

Refer 5 people and get a free 10000mah power bank.

Pls tell the people u refer to tell me ur name so I can know its u who referred them.

There is a discount price for wholesalers.

And please note,these are preorder sales and payment ends by Jan 5. This means after paying,u wait for 2weeks to get ur beautiful and quality products. Delivery is Nationwide.

These prices last till preorder ends. After preorder,prices increase.

So, refer and win gifts. Even if u buy without referring, u get a free gift too(a waterproof phone pouch to protect ur phone)

To place ur orders and get more pics
Call: 08062284098
WhatsApp: 09055502663

Re: Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U by STANNYGIRL(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hi
Re: Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U by STANNYGIRL(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2019
STANNYGIRL:
Season greetings to u all.

Buy high quality bags,shoes and sneakers and save itself the stress of throwing out shoes cos of bad quality.

As part of season gift to all my old and new customers,
Refer 3 people who buys(not just price or asking abt goods) and get the bag at the end of the post.

Refer 5 people and get a free 10000mah power bank.

Pls tell the people u refer to tell me ur name so I can know its u who referred them.

There is a discount price for wholesalers.

And please note,these are preorder sales and payment ends by Jan 5. This means after paying,u wait for 2weeks to get ur beautiful and quality products. Delivery is Nationwide.

These prices last till preorder ends. After preorder,prices increase.

So, refer and win gifts. Even if u buy without referring, u get a free gift too(a waterproof phone pouch to protect ur phone)

To place ur orders and get more pics
Call: 08062284098
WhatsApp: 09055502663
Re: Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U by STANNYGIRL(f): 5:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Still available
Re: Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U by STANNYGIRL(f): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Hi
Re: Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U by nowinton(f): 4:33am On Jan 10, 2020
STANNYGIRL:
Hi
Hi,we can make hand bags, MOQ:1pc. thanks Ella email: nowinton.inc@gmail.com wechat id: zqliyi

Re: Buy Your Quality Bags And Shoes.don't Want To Buy,we Av A Deal For U by nowinton(f): 4:34am On Jan 10, 2020
nowinton:
Hi,we can make hand bags, MOQ:1pc. thanks Ella email: nowinton.inc@gmail.com wechat id: zqliyi

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With A Family Abroad / An Open Letter To Helioshay / LONGRICH To Invest Additional $100M In LFTZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.