Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

JAMB Online CBT Challenge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Online CBT Challenge (389 Views)

Post Jamb Online Tutorial / Jamb Online CBT Test / 2019 Jamb Online Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Online CBT Challenge by ojasweb(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
I started seeing the importance of practicing past questions when i was in the university, and since then i have seen it as one of the most important mechanisms for preparing students for exams or aptitude test. While there are countless CBT apps on app stores, there are also websites with advanced features that allow students to engage in CBT challenge and also win prices.

On this thread i will be sharing random CBT questions and occasionally linking to the source so that interested individuals can visit the link to practice on their own.

Let's get it started.
Re: JAMB Online CBT Challenge by ojasweb(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
I will be sharing resources mostly from erudites.ng and i am going to start with this 2018 JAMB Economics Questions.

Feel free to practice often and read your textbooks to improve your knowledge.
Re: JAMB Online CBT Challenge by ojasweb(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Only for brilliant students!
If you can answer the questions correctly, there's cash price for you.

Are you in SS2/3 or Seeking admission into higher institution?
Do you like to learn and refresh your brain?

Would you like to WIN CASH PRICES? If YES, then

Join the Erudites Price Competition for a chance to win cash prices.

If you're a parent, make sure you allow your kids participate in this educative competition.

https://erudites.ng/obj/erudites-price-competition/

(1) (Reply)

Going Outside For Your Masters Degree / Important Notice On Admission Requirements 2020/2021 / Prture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.