Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (74892 Views)

This Lady Lose Control As She Want To Hug Michael Jackson On The Stage / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by jackals(f): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
swave7:

And why you ain't married to a black muscular mechanic or carpenter? ??

Mechanic?

bricklayer?

God forbids

can u allow your sister marry a bricklayer?

how much is he earning
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Kantebets(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
jackals:

Mechanic?

bricklayer?

God forbids

can u allow your sister marry a bricklayer?

how much is he earning
What if he can Bleep you very well
grin
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Mypeople2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
The money is the main thing ....he cannot perform but he has a lot of money ,the babes will be increasing per minute .But if he can perform and has good manners or attitude but has no money ,the babes will be decreasing per second

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by jackals(f): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kantebets:
What if he can Bleep you very well grin
Hmmmm. and this one is also important o. I can't comment
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
swave7:

And why you ain't married to a black muscular mechanic or carpenter? ??
why not start with your sister? undecided
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Emaprince:
After reading all your posts here, I can tell you that you just lieing to yourself and denying something that very obvious to every one

Women will claim its not about money to appear good, but within them, they are hoping for a rich dude.

You said rich men with bad attitude can only be manage. Of course you have to manage them because of the money which is the first thing that draw a woman to a man. If he was poor, can you manage him?

There is a woman for every man? Listen, all those women who settles for a broke dude does it because that's the only available option. If there were three suitors, she will def pick the highest earner. Why do girls leave the boyfriend they so loved and settle with a ready made stranger that comes out of no where?

Abeg stop dropping so much fallacies here to depict yourself as the perfect wife material. That's BS!!!

A man with sense should know that first thing to do is to be financially comfortable before talking about romantic, caring and good manners towards women. No amount of good manners will make a broke mans woman not get humped by the rich dudes. Plus money commands respect too....whether by force or not.

Look at Chris brown...after beating and inflicting swollen eyes on rihanna, he is still out here getting the best women on his bed. Why is it so if not for his money and fame. He gets high class women, not even the poor ones. A lot of other well known men with irritating manners towards women are out there dating rich and popular women because they got the money

In the end, a guy that believes the crap that come out the mouth of most women claiming its not all about money is only a foolish man.

A rich dude is instantly appealing to women.
i had to laugh at the bolded, to who ? You nairaland arrogant males? Lol.

In that same category you failed to mention people like Russell williams the husband of Ciara or lebron James or are those people not human beings too? Na the bad examples una dey ever see. Anyway if you decide to dwell on the negative that is your headache.

In this same country, people who are not on the social ladder at all are getting hooked.Many of you are both ugly and broke and rude ontop ,which is double wahahala in my world,fine you nor fine money you nor get even manners you nor get, you will rush to the internet to whine. All this ogre looking fellows sef.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Kantebets(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
jackals:

Hmmmm. and this one is also important o. I can't comment
lol

Power of oko grin
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by eedimo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Set of mad creatures call women.
Nothing satisfies a woman, the just want to see you dead.
But na me go first kill them.

RESPECT 2 DEY ONLY REAL WOMAN ON EARTH.
#moma mi
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by placeofallure(f): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
MhizJoyce:

Hmm....I'd like to be your mentee. Can I speak with you please?

Why not?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MhizJoyce(f): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:

Why not?
How do I get ur what's app number pls?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Kantebets(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:

Why not?
Can I also speak with you cool
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:
Mine is D,F &G. Hmmmmn! I can't deal!

I have solution for others.
A- it doesn't have to be his money we're spending, I should be making money too.
B- If I'm busy making money, I won't need his attention as such.
C- There's always a Love Machine to the rescue
E- I can always teach him how to be romantic.
I love u
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Candrevah: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
you want to know how the scenarios are different? I am tempted to ask if you live in a cave or something. In the ladder of social strata there is a woman for every man. There are men who have gotten married this year who didn't have the funds to throw lavish societal wedding yet they had a woman who was willing to live that life with them. The problem most of you men have is you want to "do pass yourself". You are earning 50k as salary but you want to date a lady that only her organic cream is 15k. Now this is not to say men should not go for their spec but the truth is some ladies are higher mantainance than others same goes for guys too.Everyone in life has standards same way many men after coming into money feel their wife is not their spec.

Regarding your question,based on what i have seen, no amount of beauty or looking good can keep a man ,a man stays because he wants to.

And by the way i am tempted to ask what your own mother told you cos from what i am seeing it has not made the Nigerian society better either with the crop of men we have.

Nothing still beats having Natural Feelings for each other. Though I understand there are always strings attached to everything In life. But at least there should be Fairness.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kantebets:
do you mind giving me a try to see how good am on bed
cool

She's a virgin o
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Candrevah:

Nothing still beats having Natural Feelings for each other. Though I understand there are always strings attached to everything In life. But at least there should be Fairness.
Natural feelings is out there. I have dated a guy basically because of his looks and how funny he was. The guy not get shigbain ,nothing for hand. Which is why i think most of the guys here whining must be mean looking ugly ogres , cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Candrevah: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

exactly my point, you are beginning to see the point i am making. so like it or not too, A man is first rated by what he has, not by anything he thinks of himself which is what you call self esteem, but by what he has materially. if he just goes on with what he has in his mind, and attempts to bring it into relationships or marriage, he will be met with rude shock and will be labelled deluded!

you agree that women are rated first for their looks, and you don't think men have an equivalent of of this unfair thing?

but like i said, if this is not denied, like you are trying to do, then the couple can be adviced when they get into a period the man loses his job, or the woman her looks. the result will be a better relationship between them.

Hehe you people are funny oo. That part really got me. It is the truth though. God help guys like me that are still trying to find their feet.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Slimsly100(f): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Roroapple:
. U dey quick dey vex ooooo grin grin

But she's right na lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Kantebets(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

She's a virgin o
virgins and non virgins are all welcome
grin
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Slimsly100(f): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Kantebets(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Natural feelings is out there. I have dated a guy basically because of his looks and how funny he was. The guy not get shigbain ,nothing for hand. Which is why i think most of the guys here whining must be mean looking ugly ogres , cheesy
He no get shigbain but he get oko grin

Any food sweeter than oko? grin grin
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kantebets:

He no get shigbain but he get oko grin

Any food sweeter than oko grin grin
na so but these guys here nor wan take a cue, if you nor dey for blow you suppose try for slap. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Kantebets(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
na so but these guys here nor wan take a cue, if you nor dey for blow you suppose try for slap. grin

Olohun
Are you good in blow?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Candrevah: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
jackals:

They marry riffrafs. not beautiful women. No beautiful woman ever marries a man that's perceived below status. he must either be handsome or rich

Even as bitter and harsh this sounds, It's the damn truth In most cases. I've got some of them at the outskirt of my neighborhood. Most of them experience domestic violence frequently. Nagging & Gossiping Is their Hobbies......Only few among them act Civilized & have a domestic violence free Union.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kantebets:

Olohun
Are you good in blow?
thats a rude question. Why until nor dey respect una self for this forum?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by richPHAROAH: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
i was F and A and she still stayed
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MiddleDimension: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Candrevah:

Hehe you people are funny oo. That part really got me. It is the truth though. God help guys like me that are still trying to find their feet.

my dear, it is the real truth! women lack respect for struggling men. the women who stay with a struggling man, are mainly not too endowed women in terms of physical looks. of course there are exceptions. but exceptions do not make the rule.

the lady agreed that women are always almost judged by looks. but she has a hard time agree that women judge men by what they have most of the time. just as many men marry not too attractive women because thats what they can have, many women also marry not too wealthy men because thats what they can have too. a poor man is almost an abomination to MOST women. thats why they treat their out work husbands with disdain. this is a fact!!!!!! of course some men act up when they are not rich anymore making staying with them difficult just as some women act up when they now have one or two children and their looks is depreciating, while their husbands status is appreciating. she better not catch any younger and more attractive lady by your side! but we cant say that her fears are completely unfounded. she cant say she is being paranoid for nothing even though sometimes, she is just being insecure about nothing. the truth remains that a man likes looks, and he has an inner tendency to gravitate to it when he sees it.

in the same way, women have inner tendency to hate and disrespect their broke and out of job husbands even if the husbands are being supportive.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by CasNova: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
All of them, but the fastest is A

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Smug4real(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
placeofallure:
Mine is D,F &G. Hmmmmn! I can't deal!

I have solution for others.
A- it doesn't have to be his money we're spending, I should be making money too.
B- If I'm busy making money, I won't need his attention as such.
C- There's always a Love Machine to the rescue
E- I can always teach him how to be romantic.
Wow " there's always a love machine to the rescue" ...i like your honesty shaa...so direct �
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Cadec007(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
E and F is definitely what many ladies want....lol...
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Legendguru: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Money money money nothing else matters
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Xeexeex: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
It seems girls love abusive men, scratch that off the list

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
""D"" and more D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.