Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How I Was Dumped By My First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (48049 Views)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Philspace(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hello my Nlanders, I sincerely need your advice.
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused, what should i do??

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
She will leave again. She's back because the other guy is no longer in sight.

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".

477 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Patented: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
"The abroad" bf came and she exed u. Now that he has gone back to "the abroad" she probably needs someone to keep her warm. Be wise.......
Define Ur relationship.....forming love will probably set u up for a fall

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by donbachi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just pipe low till her bobo go back...then u continue...but,u wey dey go love another guy girl,u been no know sey d guy go come back?

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
From your words, you need to read some books so that woman won't play football on your emotion in this life.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by midolian(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
You dey fvck another man woman, You come write like say na the girl wrong you. What if na the man dey sponsor the girl education? angry

If a woman can tell you she is in a relationship with someone else even though she loves you, it could mean she loves that person more than she loves you.

She told you she was dating him when you had sex with her. If she leaves you for him, she is not to blame..Yes, cos she told you.

Since you accepted to date her despite knowing she has a man, what I would expect you do is try winning her heart so much that you would become her first and last option... and not sound so entitled like you have sounded up there undecided

326 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady i met (3) years ago during her cause of registration, then i use to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after awhile we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G i was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so decided to ask her out.
She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish i should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad. (9) months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what i want and went as far as saying i shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.
The next day i wanted to call but fear could not allow me, i later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening i decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately i got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that i truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.
Everything was going-on smooth until some time last year, i started noticing some things about her, she longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, mean while these lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but i never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, i was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.
Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, i love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused, what should i do??

W.O.M.E.N hmm........

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
keep her as side chick fvck her good but have your main woman at the other hand so that anytime the bitch want to screw with you due to the fact that the other guy is back just let her go and if she comes back the cycle continues

aurevoir

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Philspace(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
midolian:
If a woman can tell you she is in a relationship with someone else even though she loves you, it could mean she loves that person more than she loves you.

She told you she was dating him when you had sex with her. If she leaves you for him, she is not to blame..Yes, cos she told you.

Since you accepted to date her despite knowing she has a man, what I would expect you do is try winning her heart so much that you would become her first and last option...and not sounding entitled as you have sounded up thereundecided

I've done alot for her, What else should i do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Philspace(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Beosten:
She will leave again. She's back because the other guy is no longer in sight.

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naina here. We call it "abelejayan".

Bro but i really love this lady a lot, she even said i can go and see her people. But my fear is she has not quite the other guy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Philspace(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
donbachi:
Just pipe low till her bobo go back...then u continue...but,u wey dey go love another guy girl,u been no know sey d guy go come back?

I thought i could win her heart before this guys return and i can proudly say i did my best, maybe it's because i base in Nigeria.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Philspace:

Bro but i really love this lady a lot, she even said i can go and see her people. But my fear is she has not quite the other guy

Na one chance you wan enter so. Even when it's all written on the wall. LOVE IS NOT BLIND MY DEAR BROTHER.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by donbachi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Philspace:

I thought i could win her heart before this guys return and i can proudly say i did my best, maybe it's because i base in Nigeria.
but na una sey native fowl na em strong pass.

23 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nicklaus619(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Truth is, you have never been her boyfriend, she considers you fvck buddy or spare tyre or whatever, she like you. Women has a very brain and can be twisted in a snap of a finger, but in this case she is the one manipulating you and playing all manners of emotional games with you, better get yourself another girlfriend because she will soon dump your ass when she sees another person she fancies more than you, just as she dump her abroad guy for you and her type ain't wifeable, better count ya loss and move on or you regret it later.
Merry Christmas and prosperous new. Year y'all
Cheers

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by iTearHerToto: 1:08am On Dec 27, 2019
My ignore my typo's.

What's that
[img]https:///view/confused-wat-why-gif-5643942.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

19 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Katier00(f): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2019
You operated a small cafe 3 years ago, I am kind of interested in knowing how well your finance has improved. That should be your major concern sef not dating a girl with a boyfriend abroad. She will hurt you o

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by zed7: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2019
What do you have to offer? Love is not enough. Women want security and she knows the abroad guy can provide that. Never talk of marriage without ensuring you are financially stable first. I repeat, love is never enough. Enjoy the sex if that's what you want or look for another woman if you crave a relationship.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Cholls(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2019
My brother's sit back and relax cuz its about to go down

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by spafu(m): 1:45am On Dec 27, 2019
What many of us fail to take advantage of is the leading of our hearts. If we could wait to listen to what our hearts are saying to us, we would save ourselves plenty heartaches.
My advice?:
Do as your heart leads you. You know this lady in question more than any of us, so we can't possibly give you better advice than your heart, that had real connection with her.
Meanwhile, I need you guys support in hustle, you can support me by simply responding to my signature. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by NiklauseFred(m): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Pls bro how do you like ur own thunder to be delivered to you?

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Untainted007: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2019
This ur story looks like a neighbour who stayed in one of the flats in a compound I was staying in Ilorin then, the said lady has decided to marry the naija guy, wedding date was closed by until the abroad guy returned. Women will always be women, the lady lied to Naija bobo that one of her uncle returned back to Naija cos of their wedding. To cut the long story short, babe told her Naija maga that her uncle will help them process their visa to abroad. Later on, abroad guy processed only the lady's didn't do the maga's own. Few days to wedding, babe eloped to US wit her abroad guy which was later known to Naija guy that he's not am uncle but a smarter dude. So fear ladies of now adays; dn't bliv wotever they tell u to be true 100% all time.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by boxer022(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2019
I am sorry to say this but you are the cause of your problem. She told you already that she has a guy which she intended to get married to even before you started dating her. What do you expect her to do? From what I read you guys are in school, so see it as one of those things you must pass in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2019
midolian:
You dey fvck another man woman, You come write like say na the girl wrong you. What if na the man dey sponsor the girl education? angry

Since you accepted to date her despite knowing she has a man, what I would expect you do is try winning her heart so much that you would become her first and last option... and not sound so entitled like you have sounded up there undecided

Everything you said made sense until that last part...stop advising men to be weaklings...

25 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by shotin(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Hmm... Guy just free that babe, abi you wan turn to second hand product? Focus on yourself I'm sure the right girl for you is on way... Shalom...

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by urchcoded(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Iloveu2:

W.O.M.E.N hmm........
Nothing like women, she told him she had a boyfriend he kept on with d chase, now the boy is back if she abandons d abroad guy for dis one and d abroad guy comes to nairaland to complain u people will still say women are wicked. Op u have bleeped her so u no lose. Cut d feelings and Bleep her anytime u have d opportunity.

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Depressed101: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:

I've done alot for her, What else should i do?
marry her na, she says she wants to settle down.. And was waiting for you to say you will marry her, instead you threw her out of the house to meet her boyfriend who disappointed her... Are you with your right senses, how can you claim to love someone and you still let them go, even when they told what they wanted... Keep fuckinh that pussy you will soon jam badluvk

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
urchcoded:

Nothing like women, she told him she had a boyfriend he kept on with d chase, now the boy is back if she abandons d abroad guy for dis one and d abroad guy comes to nairaland to complain u people will still say women are wicked. Op u have bleeped her so u no lose. Cut d feelings and Bleep her anytime u have d opportunity.

grin and the chase resulted in her spreading her legs wide open for him despite having told him she already had a boy friend. WAS SHE DRUNK?!

And then after opening her legs for him she turned around to make it seem as if she was doing him a favour, or that he was just being selfish, after her puss'y. It's all manipulation by women. Infact this lady is old in the game of manipulating men. She came back again begging, begging for what?! PLAYING TWO GUYS AT THE SAME TIME grin

Well, She understands how to make a guy desperate for more by keeping him on hold, telling him that he has gotten the sex that he wants so that he would have to prove 'otherwise'.

It is the same tactics used in a thread in which a lady says she wants something deeper in a lesbian affair. She for the first time had lesbian sex with her boyfriend's elder sister who told her it won't happen again, which automatically resulted in her hungry for more.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by ZiriMane(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
I have only one Question for you
Must you always be a SECOND CHOICE?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

Ehya!
Say no more!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by MhizJoyce(f): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
How much have you been spending on her? She wants you back because you pay her bills cheesy Guys, be wise!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by EcoBrick: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sorry Oga. But you will be alright. You are not the first nor the last that would be dumped or break up with their 'first love'. Life will continue and you will be OK.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Sweeetheart(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
your post is incomplete.

the lady told you she's dating prior to your meeting

you exploited her seductively, the mumu girl allowed it and you didn't know ladies are flexible. any lady that give in for you after telling you she's in a date with someone, will equally give in for another person pressure. such ladies lack principles and self respect

her guy came back she opened to you but you were heartbroken, as if you Dont know you will be when her guy returned

now you're telling us to advise you without telling us why she's apologising, is she asking for forgiveness to return or forgiveness of telling you she's dating and you exploited her weakness to your advantage

the kind of ladies we have nowadays ayemi

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.