Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

How I Was Dumped By My First Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (48060 Views)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by jackals(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:
She will leave again. She's back because the other guy is no longer in sight.

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".

Bad boi
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by dennis538: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Broadband internet to the next level with Du Home Internet across UAE. As DU has doubled speed for businesses and consumers.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by jackals(f): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Well, I'm not meant to be telling u this, but I was moved by your frustrations. There's a particular Young Man here, though very arrogant, name ubunja. search for his stuffs and digest them with sense, not all of them tho. also search for monikers like pansophist martinez39, astrog, you'd be glad u did

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by yeyeosoronga: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:
I have never seen guys that complain like nairaland guys.
Everyday 2 or3 posts about girlfriends etc yet they are always insulting women up and down here.

I thought that it would have been the other way round
Me love our ladies kiss
No talk but all action grin

You cannor make heaven grin grin grin

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by justsaypeter001(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2019

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".[/quote].

I can't stop laughing here o
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by bolamp(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I seriously need your help.

There is an academic survey graduate project that I am working on.
It has to do with how businesses in Lagos interact with Logistics.

The deadline for submission to my supervisor and I'm still short on 30 participants & deadline is tomorrow.

Please if you own, work or know any one in any business in Lagos(no matter how small or big), that fits the criteria, kindly help me share fill and/or share the survey link below.

Thanks

https://forms.gle/cyD7K3s4idqPfDmE6
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by chinchum(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2019
What i see from this story is a case of a girl who had a relationship whose partner was not physically around, she got hornnny and hanged around you in the name of a "friend" and as all of such arrangement typically ends up if she hangs around enough, you were able to break the girl resistance to her hornny feelings by giving her what her body wants , but possibly not what her spirit wants, the girl seeing that the "no sex "resistance has been broken, felt there was nothing else to lose, when you stayed persistent after sex, she kept you to satisfy her future sexual cravings as a sideguy, and continued relationship with the abroad guy. The abroad guy is back , your status as a sideguy is being reinforced by her attitude and finally her confession. MOVE ON if you want an actual relationship, it is not worth it.

She is possibly back now because the relationship with the abroad guy has packed up or possibly the guy is not around for now, and she feels afterall you have been "clearing the cobwebs" in the guy's absence before, you should still continue from where you stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 28, 2019
I had the same experience long time ago in school. I love the girl to the extend of loosing some grades for her, just by giving her attention and also supporting her thru her hard time. Just like u, I started noticing her behavior.... Now, I am married with kids but she isn't till now.
See, It will never work. You just have to let her go!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Sluacoast:

I'm unable to comprehend what you wrote. Pls proofread

i never heared that word before....
proofread....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2019
zoezoelogistics:
Mr Man, I will give you a piece of my mind , it doesn’t have to be a popular opinion but at least it’s my opinion.

See this lady is someone’s fiancé.
She is someone’s investment for Christ sake.
She plans to settle down with the guy abroad.
She did not hide this from you from day one.

Why on earth would you like to cause disaffection between this two love birds.

This lady is like a land being cultivated by a farmer. The farmer clears the grasses, uproots the stumps and big tress. Applies fertilizer & manures and then plants some seeds.
He waters the soil.
He picks he weeds.
He nourishes the plants.
He cares for it tenderly.
He puts away every other thing and focuses his attention in this farm with he hope that one day the seed will develop into plants then into trees then one day the trees will bear fruits and when the fruits are ripe he would come happily for a bumper harvest.
Not only will he come for a harvest but he would come with a number of family, friends and loved ones to come and rejoice with him as his investment of many years is not fruitful.

How would you feel if you are the farmer, on getting to the farm to harvest the fruits only to behold a thief and a robber already on the farm picking his expected harvest and having a field day.

Be sincere what would you do.
Kill?
Leave and let go?
Overlook?
Curse?
Hand over to the law enforcement agency for the right punishment?

Be the judge.
Be wise.

But my advise is this, don’t pour sand in another man’s garri.
Leave this girl alone and let her live happily as the hopeful fiancé to the investor who is abroad.
Don’t put her in confusion.

Don’t be selfish.
PHARAOH, LEAVE HER AND LET HER GO.

Then you would get your own babe, the one meant for you. I am sure heaven might even compensate you for this singular act.

Selah (Pause and calmly think about this).

their are soo many babes around....what the hell is his problem....??
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by supereagle(m): 5:26am On Dec 28, 2019
Beosten:

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".

You never can tell, it might be the way God wants to perfect their relationship. I have seen a similar case, they were even planning for wedding, until the lady got to know that the husband to be wanted her because of money, she has no choice than to go back to the second person who wanted her for a wife. The lady loved the man, but a barrier was there, now the barrier has been removed.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Beosten:
From your words, you need to read some books so that woman won't play football on your emotion in this life.
what kind of book will u recommoned bro
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Beosten:
From your words, you need to read some books so that woman won't play football on your emotion in this life.
what kind of book will u recommend bro
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Olaleyeabdullah:
what kind of book will u recommend bro

I
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by joshrare(m): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2019
one thing always lead to another, and people have sex, why can't just one thing lead to another make I blow.....into a lot of money!
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2019
Beosten:

I can send one ebook to you.
olaleyeabdullah@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Olaleyeabdullah:
olaley@gmail.com

Sent
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Youngpo413: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2019
xcommando:

Pls recommend one, i feel pity(emotional) for people easily and is affecting me negatively
Read ubunja's miseducation.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Beosten:

Sent
seen thank...God bless u sir
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Sluacoast(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

i never heared that word before.... proofread....
Lol..use your dictionary sir.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2019
Philspace:

Bro but i really love this lady a lot, she even said i can go and see her people. But my fear is she has not quite the other guy

I'm sorry, but you are not a wise person at all.

You slept with a woman who already had a man and you snatched her from him.

Shouldn't common sense tell you that if she was able to dump her lover for you she will dump you for someone else in future?
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Sluacoast:

Lol..use your dictionary sir.

did you eat a dictionary....??
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2019
This guy is drunk.
Had sex Or you had sex before here. Or you are a cheat ne.
Me dont understand.�
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Youngpo413: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Truthbites:
U are her side Bobo. Make her ur side chick.and have ur main chic
And that 'main chick' will be another guys play thing...oh,inside life.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Youngpo413: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2019
franchasng:
Why not tell him plainly that you cannot do it, and tell him you cannot stay without sex, that you want your man around you always...and if the stupid guy living abroad decides to continue then that's his burden to carry than deceive these guys that you are Mary the mother of Jesus who never feel aroused, but you are busy fucking every boy with fried hair and sagged boxers and 30 useless packs!! I hate women of easy virtue angry angry
Unfortunately 90% of nowadays ladies are of easy virtue in disguise...they only pretend to be good because they are not yet caught....even marriage won't stop them....I always pity men who are in love with these set of people,for me,apart from fùck,u are useless.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Sluacoast(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

did you eat a dictionary....??
I no understand?
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Mryacks: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Philspace:
Hello my Nlanders, I sincerely need your advice.
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused, what should i do??

It's just a simple case of option A and option B...some people date with other options while some don't
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by CTechHub(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Beosten:

I have a PDF version of a romance classic. Drop a mail.

Boss, pls can you share this e-book with me?

dikambah@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
CTechHub:

Boss, pls can you share this e-book with me?

dikambah@gmail.com

Sent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.