Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (50669 Views)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just to share my pictures to lovely Lake hotel built by Anambra State Government. Today they organized Christmas party for parents and children

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
More

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Good one.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lovely place to visit

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
More

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Landers don't have moniker of identification here
Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is their first Christmas party, the state government promised next year will be better, because they are expanding their facilities, they are developing resture that contains, two long tennis courts, love garden, children Amusement park, pedestal walkway to view crocodiles at the Lake.

Pictures below

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
More

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
GuyWise101:
Chai so guy this is the lady you ended up with cheesy

Had sex with her countless times in those days before dumping her dirty ass.... spits.

Well enjoy your marriage with my ex.
This is a relationship I nurtured from secondary school grin grin few days to 2020 go and be responsible to yourself and family

332 Likes 32 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
More

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by seborrhic: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
So a hotel is now a tourist site?
It's well.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
[s]Just to share my pictures to lovely Lake hotel built by Anambra State Government. Today they organized Christmas party for parents and children [/s]
Agulu is a village where nothing good happens or where nothing good can come out from..ask tedhorsepower if you think I'm lying

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by midolian(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
GuyWise101:
Chai so guy this is the lady you ended up with cheesy

Had sex with her countless times in those days before dumping her dirty ass.... spits.

Well enjoy your marriage with my ex.

Ode!

If this load(foolishness) is too heavy for you to carry, just drop it.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
How do I get there from Awka?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
seborrhic:
It's well.
They have inferiority complex..Agulu is a stack good for nothing village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
seborrhic:
It's well.
The Lake is a tourist site, you can research about the Lake

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Why can't you respect yourself for once, I believe you know about Agulu Lake, there are so many classic Hotels in Anambra do you see me posting them here, go and check out South Africa or Kenya travel guides and tourist attractions centers you see them show casing the beauty of their country only in Nigeria envy and Jealous are top notch once you do the same, very bitter beings.

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:
How do I get there from Awka?
From Awka to Amawbia then to Nise next town is Agulu

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

From Awka to Amawbia then to Nise next town is Agulu
At Amawbia the road besides governor lodge right?
When I get to the market at Agulu where do I turn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Stop this... it's unnecessary

37 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

That doesn't change the fact that Agulu is a stack village, many villages in Nigeria have hotels and what about it? What makes Agulu special? Nothing.. just inferiority complex
I feel your pain and Jealous below is Agulu Lake and hotel, such doesn't exist in your state

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

At Amawbia the road besides governor lodge right?
When I get to the market at Agulu where do I turn?
After the roundabout just go straight after the the two bridges you will see the hotel by your right.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

After the roundabout just go straight after the the two bridges you will see the hotel by your right.
Thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Crocodile in Agulu Lake

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
My brother not to disrespect you n your thread but the hatred is only among you Igbo when it comes to posting tourist attraction. Only God know who curse you with endemic hate, acute bigotry n extreme foolishness such as we witness from your tribesmen.

This is faceless forum most of them are not Igbos, they may be using Igbo names, we understand the game most of them are playing.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) by Jamestown123: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Why can't you respect yourself for once, I believe you know about Agulu Lake, there are so many classic Hotels in Anambra do you see me posting them here, go and check out South Africa or Kenya travel guides and tourist attractions centers you see them show casing the beauty of their country only in Nigeria envy and Jealous are top notch once you do the same, very bitter beings.
Bro pls just do ur thing and stop minding those guys Na.

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.