Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan (3548 Views)

Peugeot 504 Is Bad For You: Part II / Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! / The Hook-up - Lagos Meets Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Eddee:

Maybe a restoration thread for this ol' timer, so I could be part of your motorcade. Hasn't been driven in exactly 2 years. Had a close shave during the 2017 Biker's carnival. Still starts with a little difficulty, and will definitely run. But the body kits have seen better days.

You wan dispose am?

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2019
nurey:

You wan dispose am?

Not mine to dispose. Na oga get am, him boys dey borrow take show working for road. And unlike me, he doesn't sell his personal stuff, na we the wayward ones dey market things at slightest provocation!

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by kingreign(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Eddee:

Don’t tell me you can't ride a bike? Na dey first thing dem dey teach friend for this side. As long as you fit ride bicycle, nothing dey inside Motorcycle unless of course greater concentration and sharper focus.

I no sabi ride anything two wheeled. When you go teach me na?

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2019
kingreign:

I no sabi ride anything two wheeled. When you go teach me na?

Baba with your tight schedule e go hard to learn now o (dedication and ability to carry yourself and your bike from the ground coupled with niggling injuries here and there). E just dey like bicycle, if you no run am from your formative years learning later na hit or mostly miss.

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2019
Eddee:

Baba with your tight schedule e go hard to learn now o (dedication and ability to carry yourself and your bike from the ground coupled with niggling injuries here and there). E just dey like bicycle, if you no run am from your formative years learning later na hit or mostly miss.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by kingreign(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Eddee:

I stubborn, e no go hard. Injuries name normal thing for man pikin in his hustle. Schedules can be rescheduled. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2019
kingreign:

I stubborn, e no go hard. Injuries nah normal thing for man pikin in his hustle. Schedules can be rescheduled. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
kingreign:

I stubborn, e no go hard. Injuries name normal thing for man pikin in his hustle. Schedules can be rescheduled. grin

Go and learn scooter or Piaggio first, if sport bike fall on your leg, which will most certainly happen, it can turn you to "Tan wor ile" grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by kingreign(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
nurey:

Go and learn scooter or Piaggio first, if sport bike fall on your leg, which will most certainly happen, it can turn you to "Tan wor ile" grin

Maybe bajaj 150cc I go learn first then graduate to 500cc, then 1000cc tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
kingreign:

Maybe bajaj 150cc I go learn first then graduate to 500cc, then 1000cc tongue tongue

Godspeed in your quest

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
kingreign:

Hogwash

Go big or go home grin

Powered by Lexus V8 so Gazzuzz can repair for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by kingreign(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Hogwash

Go big or go home grin

Haaaaa, nice grin

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Hogwash

Go big or go home grin

gadddeeeem shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 4:00am On Dec 29, 2019
kingreign:

Or something with airplane engine so you can win those “How Fast Have You Driven On 3MB Argubates” grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 5:44am On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Or something with airplane engine so you can win those “How Fast Have You Driven On 3MB Argubates” grin

Daddy abeg our brother in Christ just married, let madam enjoy him WHOLE grin

8 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by kingreign(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Baba, na who I offend when go make me buy this to runaway from them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Ishilove: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Shagati:
You may want to reference this thread from last year

https://www.nairaland.com/4577698/hook-up-lagos-meets-los-angeles

So this is a reciprocal visit to EgunMogaji2 in his habitat

At: Ibadan, Oyo
Who: EgunMogaji2 and Shagati
Why: I want to have breakfast of Amala or Iyan!

Mode of transportation: How else na?

Setting off.......
Ebi olokada
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Ishilove: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Zoharariel:
Keke Napep - Drop me here! grin

Modified: 207MPH V-10 Powered machina grin
This is a beast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Ishilove: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Weldone sir, I shall be paying homage very soon.
Ahn ahn, oga Gazzuzz, you sef haf bike? Why e come resemble oPay okada? tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Ishilove: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Fentanyl:
grin

This your own bike resembles the regular aboki okada

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Ishilove: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2019
kingreign:
Gatherings of okada riders. tongue tongue
As in ehn. Awon ebi olokada grin

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Ishilove: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I feel like pouring Cameroon pepper in this dog's eyes.
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Ahn ahn, oga Gazzuzz, you sef haf bike? Why e come resemble oPay okada? tongue grin

2020 is round the corner, don't make new enemies angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Ishilove: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

2020 is round the corner, don't make new enemies angry

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Shagati(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Ebi olokada
No denying. That’s us wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s][/s]I took a drive to Igbo Ora yesterday for lunch. Went through Lanlate and Eruwa. Men, that was a trip meant for a bike.

Very beautiful scenery and countryside. Most of these villages have better road and electricity than cities.

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
[s][/s]I took a drive to Igbo Ora yesterday for lunch. Went through Lanlate and Eruwa. Men, that was a trip meant for a bike.

grin how many road blocks were on the road sir?

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Cc diportivo
Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
nurey:

Not as many as they were when I went to Ore.

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Not as many as they were when I went to Ore.
Ore case tie wrapper

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by diportivo: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Very beautiful scenery and countryside. Most of these villages have better road and electricity than cities.

uncle

u took the old old road to eruwa from ibadan I guess

u went past omi till u almost got to odeda and then turned towards eruwa

that's where this single bridge is

theres a better road via ologuneru/eleyeile axis tho....recently resurfaced and smooth all the way....

maybe u took this route for pleasure sakes tho?

I also hope u had some amala+ilasa/morogbo while driving thru my town?? grin

nurey:

theres probably one sars and two regular police men roadblocks between eruwa and igboora

its after igboora inwards abeokuta that u will see them plenty.......and,their mission is to obtain pickups taking charcoal and cassava to lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
diportivo:

uncle

u took the old old road to eruwa from ibadan I guess

u went past omi till u almost got to odeda and then turned towards eruwa

that's where this single bridge is

theres a better road via ologuneru/eleyeile axis tho....recently resurfaced and smooth all the way....

maybe u took this route for pleasure sakes tho?

I also hope u had some amala+ilasa/morogbo while driving thru my town?? grin

theres probably one sars and two regular police men roadblocks between eruwa and igboora

its after igboora inwards abeokuta that u will see them plenty.......and,their mission is to obtain pickups taking charcoal and cassava to lagos grin

I have transverse that road to Iseyin and then Okaka and the road blocks on that road is something else, even immigration dey the road sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does This Car Tracker Work??? / Error Codes P0420 And P2423 / Ever Locked Your Car With The Key In Ignition? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.