Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan (3549 Views)

Peugeot 504 Is Bad For You: Part II / Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! / The Hook-up - Lagos Meets Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by diportivo: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Eddee:

Don’t tell me you can't ride a bike? Na dey first thing dem dey teach friend for this side. As long as you fit ride bicycle, nothing dey inside Motorcycle unless of course greater concentration and sharper focus.

I cant ride a bike

I dont even want to learn how to

except it's those ones ladies use that dont av clutch grin

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by diportivo: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
nurey:

I have transverse that road to Iseyin and then Okaka and the road blocks on that road is something else, even immigration dey the road sef
that's why I specified eruwa to igboora only

ofcos

dem full there like werey sha

bunch of rogues angry

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by Eddee(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
diportivo:

I cant ride a bike

I dont even want to learn how to

except it's those ones ladies use that dont av clutch grin

Vespa grin grin

I learnt how to ride at a very early age. It was easy then, could easily pick myself up after each fall, and there were many. Bicycle @4 years old. Motor cycle @13 years old. However, I haven't rode a Motor Bike in 2 years, and don't plan to ride one anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
diportivo:

uncle

u took the old old road to eruwa from ibadan I guess

u went past omi till u almost got to odeda and then turned towards eruwa

that's where this single bridge is

theres a better road via ologuneru/eleyeile axis tho....recently resurfaced and smooth all the way....

maybe u took this route for pleasure sakes tho?

I also hope u had some amala+ilasa/morogbo while driving thru my town?? grin

theres probably one sars and two regular police men roadblocks between eruwa and igboora

its after igboora inwards abeokuta that u will see them plenty.......and,their mission is to obtain pickups taking charcoal and cassava to lagos grin

Old leisurely road outbound for scenery and new express for getting back to Ibadan quickly.

I like how the locals call roundabouts, rounda grin

Alake Alase FTW.

2 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by nurey(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
diportivo:
that's why I specified eruwa to igboora only

ofcos

dem full there like werey sha

bunch of rogues angry

Why the Abuse? can't policemen do side hustle in peace grin

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by BamBamK: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
sir, how far with this?

EgunMogaji2:

Nah, that bikes too wide for comfort in Naija. I’ll be bringing a Harley Sportster 1200 in about a year.

1 Like

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
BamBamK:
sir, how far with this?

It hasn’t happened yet. I’ve postponed my USA trip till deep next year because of Covid. I need them to have sense there first angry

3 Likes

Re: The Hook-up Part II - Lagos Meets Ibadan by BamBamK: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

EgunMogaji2:

It hasn’t happened yet. I’ve postponed my USA trip till deep next year because of Covid. I need them to have sense their first angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Error Codes P0420 And P2423 / Ever Locked Your Car With The Key In Ignition? Share Your Experience. / Car Tips: How To Troubleshoot Catalytic Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.