Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan (731 Views)

OFF PLAN Of Bungalow Located At Abijo. With initial deposit of 6M / For Sale: Coca Cola Estate, Adesan, Mowe, Ogun State 2 Numbers Of Bungalow / Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan by Georgiedey(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Good evening and merry Xmas to all. Am in urgent need of a bungalow for sale a good neighborhood In Ibadan.please contact me on 08023788603 with details
Re: In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Georgiedey:
Good evening and merry Xmas to all. Am in urgent need of a bungalow for sale a good neighborhood In Ibadan.please contact me on 08023788603 with details

If you want in Lagos around Sango, let me know

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan by olumide3367(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ok
Re: In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan by Anchor84: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:

If you want in Lagos around Sango, let me know
Sango na Ogun state not Lagos state
Re: In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2019
Anchor84:
Sango na Ogun state not Lagos state

Apologies. If you're interested in Sango area of Ogun state let me know. Someone wants to travel out hence wants to sell the property

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan by Anchor84: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:

Apologies. If you're interested in Sango area of Ogun state let me know. Someone wants to travel out hence wants to sell the property
Pls give details,someone might be interested.if possible with pictures.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Bungalow In Ibadan by KIDfurniture(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Are you in Ibadan already ..? I have a few property I can show you. 1 at kuola off akala Express way...another along odo oNa ajila oleyo street off akala Express way.

(1) (Reply)

To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 Service Mini Flat + Pictures / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? / Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.