Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL (2377 Views)

Guess Don Jazzy's Moniker On Nairaland? / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" / Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by sunnydike1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
the guy dat always say dammm nigaaar wots he's name again
Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by tintingz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
iamdannyfc:
Tintingz

Thank you bro! smiley
Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by dangotesmummy: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
SEGLIZ:
really nairaland as being fun and a good company this year but the following people made it worth the while........
RiyadhGoddess
MANNABBQGRILL.
dangotesmummy nko? tongue
Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by SEGLIZ: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
dangotesmummy nko? tongue

pardon me.
though you won't feel insulted for I'm meeting this moniker for the first time.
You are highly recognised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Habeesola come and collect your price

It can only be you.

You're amazing

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by BankyGee(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2019
hulk616:
thank you for the award grin grin
grin

Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Mine is @fastestmanalive grin
Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by solmusdesigns: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
thank you sir

CaveAdullam:
Shout out to:
Pistotita: Intelligence personified. His threads and posts are very unique.

HigherEd: Intelligent being indeed. Very logical, straight to the point. You will always learn from reading his posts.

Explorer: If this man brings any news just know it is genuine. If you want to get educated in a short time visit his threads.

OkCornel: The bone in the necks of modern day Pharisees and a wonderful detective.

Muttleylaff: A wonderful Christian CaseMaker. Very tolerant and a good detective.

Budatuum: A wonderful investigator, he brings the news from all sources so that you can judge for yourself. He is also very tolerant.

Winners01: A wonderful Christian apologist.

KingEbukasblog: A wonderful Christian Apologist. This guy with Winners are thorns in the flesh of atheists in the religious section.

Lordreed: This guy gives Christians a lot of stress in the religious section. In fact I got serious about my Christian faith because of many of his atheistic arguments.

Ubunja: A wonderful bro, his miseducations are educations indeed. Even though I disagree with some of his points, ubunja always got a nice point and knows what he is saying. My favorite miseducation is CHOSEN.

Abduffagar: my Muslim friend and a good biological Islamic apologist. He will not rest until you understand the right message. I love you bro.

Richdad, Delugajackson and Jayslicky: Their posts are wonderful, reasonable and worth learning from. They always got moral lesson to share when they land on the front page.

euromilion and solmusdesigns: I started following these guys recently because of their posts, a crosscheck through their threads indicates they have good information to share.

Share good and pragmatic posts or threads and see you make my least next time. And for others who I didn't mention or don't know but have nice threads or made wonderful comments I call you excellent.

Lol

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by OgunLegbegbe: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
thank you sir

[/s]
Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by Nayo08(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
BankyGee:
My favorite monikers of ALL 2019 cool (IMDB, IGN, Forbes)
pu7pl3!
Ayanfe29!
Nayo08!
Taniaa kiss
hulk616! grin
daddytime!
topher052!

thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by topher052: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Nayo08:

thanks bro
Thanks brother man. Best wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Your Favorite Moniker On NL by Taniaa(f): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
BankyGee:
My favorite monikers of ALL 2019 cool (IMDB, IGN, Forbes)
pu7pl3!
Ayanfe29!
Nayo08!
Taniaa kiss
hulk616! grin
daddytime!
topher052!
Awwwww :* smiley thanks tons

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Doctors / BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS / "A Guy Once Asked Me To Shit On His Face" Influencer Dasola Dasilva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.