Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53745 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by incentive: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmm.. this is pathetic!
God have mercy on your people.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Kingspin(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
sweetgala:

Same reason militants exist in a certain area. The opportunity to commit crime without repercussions, extreme poverty and social/moral decay.
So the only way to escape poverty is by throwing bombs at that market woman?

So poverty should select which religion to fight or attack.

Use your head o

Other people no poor. Even the militants you mention don't attack Muslims.

This is a religious war called jihad a hatred for another religion.

It begins by brainwashing at a very tender age and when he became a full man is already in him.
Wrong doctrine.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nanatrendy:
well islam was created by the Catholic Church it's a fact look it up, so it's not any better, islam copied jewish, christian stories and pagan worship modified it to suit arabs, problem with terrorism in islam is that it is the very foundation of islam, islam was spread by war and violence, the war and violence has never stopped in islam unlike in Christianity which happened centuries ago and was mostly against Islamists occupying europe. Islam is still stuck in the dark ages still violent like their lord Mo. What happens if a family member wants to leave islam? in most islamic families it's a death wish, islam is maintained by fear spread by violence. There's nothing peaceful about it.

Hahahahahahhaha

You must be menstruating
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by dochenaj: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't worry.

The military will respond soon.

They will blame the video on IPOB, and label it as fake because Boko Haram and ISWAP have been "defeated and decimated".
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

I see. Your next excuse is dat those killed by your brothers deserve to die. Thank God you're finally showing ur face. So when next there's a ban on Muslims to not enter US and parts of Europe we shouldn't hear any noise from you rats.
You can only dream dear terrorist. I hope it gives you a hard on too. You can get one of your almajiri boys to satisfy the urge.
Meanwhile the only way you're getting to kill anybody is by you wearing a suicide vest to end ur meaningless life and meet ur phantom virgins.

There can never be a ban on Muslims entering the US or Europe, and that's part of the reason for your impotent rage. The system itself fought misguided fools such as Trump and far right christian extremists in Europe.

The governments of those Western countries are sufficiently enlightened to know who's a terrorist and who's a Muslim.

That's the reality that irks christian fundamentalists such as your poor stupid self.

You still keep making the idiotic assumption that insults from bigots and zealots offend us: far from it, little misguided altar boy. I'm guessing you're so anally retentive from the abuse of your rectum by your local clergy.

The modern Nigerian church has become a colossal disgrace, thanks to idiots like you.

I've zero sympathy when your sort are blown to smithereens, and that's inherently satisfactory with or without those heavenly virgins.

tongue
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Litmus: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nothing on earth and possibly in the universe shows more frenzy, more determination, more rage than black men fighting for the causes of other races against those like himself. The Coon is strong in such as these. See also how South African, Kenyans, Ghanaians are at the vanguard of projecting Nigerians as criminals for the 419 grief of the West.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neoteny:

There can never be a ban on Muslims entering the US or Europe, and that's part of the reason for your impotent rage. The system itself fought misguided fools such as Trump and far right christian extremists in Europe.

The governments of those Western countries are sufficiently enlightened to know who's a terrorist and who's a Muslim.

That's the reality that irks christian fundamentalists such as your poor stupid self.

You still keep making the idiotic assumption that insults from bigots and zealots offend us: far from it, little misguided altar boy. I'm guessing you're so anally retentive from the abuse of your rectum by your local clergy.

The modern Nigerian church has become a colossal disgrace, thanks to idiots like you.

I've zero sympathy when your sort are blown to smithereens, and that's inherently satisfactory with or without those heavenly virgins.

tongue
Bla bla bla well spoken like a demented terrorist gay.
Your obsession with gay clergy shows how deep you are into the homo thing.
Tell Muslims in the seven counties banned so far to enter the US. None of them was asked if they're Muslims or terrorists. They are seen as one and the same as you just solicited. Nigeria is already on the watchlist thanks to the activities of your brothers. I'm even surprised you seek validation from western countries that are mostly Christians. I expected you to be fixated on the Arabians instead of being a western ass-licker.
Muslims are the biggest slaves in Nigeria. They are the poorest, most illiterate disease infested. One of ur governors recently attributed meningitis outbreak to the yandaudus in ur midsts one of which I'm sure you are.
Christians are balling here mehn. Look around you. It's Xmas. Upon all border closure, everywhere is booming. Your fellow terrorists are laying your land waste, while poverty does the rest. What a life.
Where i am, none of ur terrorist brothers dare misbehave.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by aspirebig: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
These guys are systematically reducing the Christians population daily in Nigeria by killing 10 here, 5 there, 20 tomorrow, 4 in another state, 6 by herdsmen, 7 by BH etc.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by iamlinco(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:
ISWAP have been feeling the heat from our Army lately, hence the propaganda videos.

There days are numbered..
you are a stupid fool
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
God bless you for nailing it RAW
Nanatrendy:
well islam was created by the Catholic Church it's a fact look it up, so it's not any better, islam copied jewish, christian stories and pagan worship modified it to suit arabs, problem with terrorism in islam is that it is the very foundation of islam, islam was spread by war and violence, the war and violence has never stopped in islam unlike in Christianity which happened centuries ago and was mostly against Islamists occupying europe. Islam is still stuck in the dark ages still violent like their lord Mo. What happens if a family member wants to leave islam? in most islamic families it's a death wish, islam is maintained by fear spread by violence. There's nothing peaceful about it.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by DrChukki: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

The place you quoted doesn't still justify your post.

That portion of the Bible is a Parable. Jesus Christ was actually saying what the master in the parable said.

Anyone that commits evil with this lacks understanding of the scripture
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by megawealth01: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2019
Mark my words again... This thread will be longest nairaland as ever had comments from
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Bla bla bla well spoken like a demented terrorist gay.
Your obsession with gay clergy shows how deep you are into the homo thing.
Tell Muslims in the seven counties banned so far to enter the US. None of them was asked if they're Muslims or terrorists. They are seen as one and the same as you just solicited. Nigeria is already on the watchlist thanks to the activities of your brothers. I'm even surprised you seek validation from western countries that are mostly Christians. I expected you to be fixated on the Arabians instead of being a western ass-licker.
[b]Muslims are the biggest slaves in Nigeria. They are the poorest, most illiterate disease infested. [/b]One of ur governors recently attributed meningitis outbreak to the yandaudus in ur midsts one of which I'm sure you are.
Christians are balling here mehn. Look around you. It's Xmas. Upon all border closure, everywhere is booming. Your fellow terrorists are laying your land waste, while poverty does the rest. What a life.
Where i am, none of ur terrorist brothers dare misbehave.

Only fools like you are obsessed with entering the US, where you inevitably ended up as unwanted scum.

Interesting that the "biggest slaves" are your biggest headache, ruling and lording over you which also contributes in no small measure to your vitriol.

We are also the poorest, disease infested, least educated....but we somehow kicked out your christian brother, the ineffectual buffoon PhD and all, and retain the position of the richest black man in the world being your pet peeve. Must hurt z doesn't it, that the illiterate, disease-ridden poor people are a force to be reckoned with while all you're left to do is gnash your smelly teeth in despair completely powerless to do anything.

Just look at how we humbled the unwashed christian savages of kaduna, who swore to get rid of Mallam El Rufai. Instead we ensured no non-muslim will ever smell the position of deputy governor. We've hounded the barbarians to the edges of the state where the herders are having a field day keeping them in check, and Mallam is remodeling the city like the conqueror he is.

Just look how PMB is daily antagonizing you fukks, and you wail and cry to the US to help get a few christians some crumbs by way of appointments.

In all these, you can't do shiit besides whining and wailing like the cowards you are.

Why isn't the militant wing of CAN in borno saving your brothers from BH? When your maidens are snatched by the hundreds, the only thing you do is gather and online and cry to the UN to come save them. Shame. With all the billions in tithes you pay? Oh i remember: your tithes fuel the jetsetting lifestyles of your gods of men....while you all suffer for it.

Do you know BH and ISWAP are just a couple thousand strong? Yet they've reduced you to this pathetic state of affairs! Diseased, poor, uneducated.... yet so feared by the mighty christian keyboard warriors lol.

Now imagine if there really was a jihad going on involving tens of millions of Muslims....your head would've long since been shrinking on a spike in the afternoon sun, your sisters and wife would've been wearing hijabs sucking disease infested balls....

grin grin grin

Other christians who're sensible should not take offense at this, it's this donkey and his like-minded idiot collective that think demonizing Islam because of the actions of less than a million people world wide is a justifiable act.

As if we do same for the Anders Behring Breiviks and Brenton Tarrants and Peter James Knights and Gunpowder Plotters and Ku Klux Klansmen and neo nazis and many other violent christian fundamentalists who think it a duty to kill and maim in the name of their creeds.

There are nutjobs everywhere, including this idiotic fellow Agboriotejoye. Even his mouthful of an idiotic name suggests something tribal and primitive and savage.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sweetgala(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Kingspin:
So the only way to escape poverty is by throwing bombs at that market woman?

So poverty should select which religion to fight or attack.

Use your head o

Other people no poor. Even the militants you mention don't attack Muslims.

This is a religious war called jihad a hatred for another religion.

It begins by brainwashing at a very tender age and when he became a full man is already in him.
Wrong doctrine.

Poverty has a terrible effect on human reasoning. The scholars who have examined socio economy and anthropology have confirmed this to be true. Poverty exposes many youth to wicked manipulation. It is the reason politicians have young thugs willing to do their bidding while the children reside safely abroad getting the best education same reason MC Oluomo's children are living in safety and comfort in the USA while young men get into ferocious battles to his turf.

It's the reason to the "African-Americans" are behind their compatriots in many areas of intellectual endeavour if a people are empoverished and denied an education it has a generational effect until someone determined breaks the cycle.

The deliberate under education of the populace is not restricted to the North the nature of social heirachy has just made it easier more pronounced and extreme. There is no section of Nigeria where opportunistic crime doesn't prevail.

You say the militants do not attack Muslims , that like saying the turtoise does not hunt goats, militancy is not a victimless crime as you would want us to believe, in the years that militants terrorised the coastal waters and rivers in the SS there were a multitude of kidnappings and an unpalatable number of murders.

All the same FG needs to buckle up stop playing the politics of claiming BH has been destroyed and do something meaningful.

The DSS and office of the NSO need to stop getting involved in petty matters with Sowore and track down the sources of funding for these animals in human skin, Jonathan claimed he has a list of those funding BH so why don't we start with that.

Nigeria can be great but the people have to decide to be great first. And so far I don't see that in most Nigerians (and I mean the average Joe the plebians) most thrive in dishonesty and converting from ungodly ventures.

God help us all
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sweetgala(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You're not a Christian sir.
When did Hitler ever say he's killing in the name of God? Or KKK?
Seems you are a toddler being told tales by the village drunk. Even the pope that led the crusades was in retaliation to Muslim incursion to eastern Europe.
The Bible has never and will never support terrorism. Tell ur fellow Quran reciting barbarians to denounce evil

And you know I'm not a Christian ?
I don't know what stories you've heard of the crusades but maybe you should go do some further research.

The KKK was formed as a Christian family friendly organization to promote white individualism and values, it became militant in reorganised as the civil rights movements were born in the early to mid 40s, the areas dominated by KKK activities remain in the Christian dominated south of USA till this day, it's not unheard of for the Priest to be a grand wizard in the klan.

Hitler did consider his actions sanctioned by God, the intentional extermination of Jews long considered in europe as plague in society. Before the incidents in germany Jews had faced persecution in France and Italy many decades before.

I'll always advise you read up on history.

I have no doubt many in the BH who joined did so out of conviction of faith, I'm certain many in the headship believe they are exacting a jihad their name in itself is testament to their dislike to formal education but do not be deceived this matter is more than the normal eyes can see.

That BH has survived this long is not because of religious beliefs or doctrine is because there are interests who benefit and that is usually financial.

I've long personally suspected France as an indirect beneficiary of the prolonged BH campaign. The BH conflict is affecting an areas which is important in many aspects namely lake Chad basin where oil deposits have been found recently.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2019
sweetgala:

I don't know what stories you've heard of the crusades but maybe you should go do some further research.

The KKK was formed as a Christian family friendly organization to promote white individualism and values, it became militant in reorganised as the civil rights movements were born in the early to mid 40s, the areas dominated by KKK activities remain in the Christian dominated south of USA till this day, it's not unheard of for the Priest to be a grand wizard in the klan.

Hitler did consider his actions sanctioned by God, the intentional extermination of Jews long considered in europe as plague in society. Before the incidents in germany Jews had faced persecution in France and Italy many decades before.

I have no doubt many in the BH who joined did so out of conviction of faith, I'm certain many in the headship believe they are exacting a jihad their name in itself is testament to their dislike to formal education but do not be deceived this matter is more than the normal eyes can see.

That BH has survived this long is not because of religious beliefs or doctrine is because there are interests who benefit and that is usually financial.

I've long personally suspected France as an indirect beneficiary of the prolonged BH campaign. The BH conflict is affecting an areas which is important in many aspects namely lake Chad basin where oil deposits have been found recently.
The crusades were not a terrorist action. It was a war albeit a religious war against Muslim invasion of Europe. I hope you know the difference between war and terrorism.

KKK was a racial thing. Nothing to do with religion. Among them were athiests as well. If a priest believed KKK served his interest, it didn't make KKK a Christian group. It's just like saying an alchol factory filled with Christians was a Christian factory. Fact was, KKK never used any Bible verse in carrying out their deeds. If you know of any, send me a link. In other words both the aggressors and the oppressed were Christians were KKK was concerned. Hope it makes it clearer to you.

Again Hitler never quoted any Bible verse. If you know any. Let me know. He was driven more by nationalism and racial pride than religion. Germany had long separated church from state since the time of Bismarck. Even Hitler's personal secretary was an atheist.

Have you watched any BH videos? They recite the Quran before doing whatever they want to do and claim they're fighting for Allah. Their ideology is clear, to install sharia throughout Nigeria. They've said it many times. So, even if there are politicians making use of them, you should know that they carry out such assignments for survival reasons just like mercenaries do. But it doesn't change the fact they're religious terrorists. And pls don't bring France or any foreign power into Boko haram. The politicians that use them are Nigerians. Wetin concern France with lake Chad oil? How many dey there?
Stop thinking too far. BH is an enemy within
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by KingGBsky(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Sirjamo:
"I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have, more shall be taken away. BUT THESE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DOES NOT WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM, BRING THEM BEFORE ME AND SLAY THEM" (Luke 19: 26 - 27)
That was Jesus speaking in the new testament, asking his deciples to " bring my enemies before me and slay them." Many Christians had used such verses in the Bible against other faith adherents before: The crusaders used it against Muslims and Jews, the Nazies used it against Jews, recently, the Bosnian Christians used it against Bosnian Muslims.

Of course, I took the verse out of it historical context, and that is what every Muslim terrorists also do with the Quran, they single out the part that suite there lunacy and used it as justification for there madness.

Read the Bible with understanding and let the Holy Spirit guide you. Don’t come here and complicate Christianity. Jesus was telling his disciples what will happen in end time. It’s more like a parable. Those that will not be for him will be slayed and burned in hell fire.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Kingspin(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2019
sweetgala:

Poverty has a terrible effect on human reasoning. The scholars who have examined socio economy and anthropology have confirmed this to be true. Poverty exposes many youth to wicked manipulation. It is the reason politicians have young thugs willing to do their bidding while the children reside safely abroad getting the best education same reason MC Oluomo's children are living in safety and comfort in the USA while young men get into ferocious battles to his turf.

It's the reason to the "African-Americans" are behind their compatriots in many areas of intellectual endeavour if a people are empoverished and denied an education it has a generational effect until someone determined breaks the cycle.

The deliberate under education of the populace is not restricted to the North the nature of social heirachy has just made it easier more pronounced and extreme. There is no section of Nigeria where opportunistic crime doesn't prevail.

You say the militants do not attack Muslims , that like saying the turtoise does not hunt goats, militancy is not a victimless crime as you would want us to believe, in the years that militants terrorised the coastal waters and rivers in the SS there were a multitude of kidnappings and an unpalatable number of murders.

All the same FG needs to buckle up stop playing the politics of claiming BH has been destroyed and do something meaningful.

The DSS and office of the NSO need to stop getting involved in petty matters with Sowore and track down the sources of funding for these animals in human skin, Jonathan claimed he has a list of those funding BH so why don't we start with that.

Nigeria can be great but the people have to decide to be great first. And so far I don't see that in most Nigerians (and I mean the average Joe the plebians) most thrive in dishonesty and converting from ungodly ventures.

God help us all

Poverty is not an excuse to kill innocent people, no way. There are poor people everywhere. Nobody have the legit right to take another person life.

The attack on Christians cannot be linked to poverty but has more to do with the wrong teaching and orgainzed crime. How can somebody go about throwing bombs and killing innocent people.

When Fulani men went on a rampage. Nothing suggests it because of poverty. Instead, the president told Nigerians to surrender their land to the herdsmen or face death.

So blaming it on poverty show you're not in touch with what is happening. Or you are looking for a soft landing on behalf of Boko haram/terrorism. If boko boys are hungry let them bomb government house those are the people making them poor.

Poverty can never be an excuse to murder women and children and take over their community.

The so call Boko haram terrorist have told you they want a Sharia country not food.

About militancy, in the Niger Delta it looks like you are not comprehending at all.
People die every day. But the reason and how they die is most talked about.

Religious killing is genocide and very sensitive to mankind.

Talk from now till tomorrow Boko Haram is no different al-Qa'ida aka jihad group. And in Nigeria, the biggest victims of the insurgent is Christians community. From Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Taraba, Borno, Yobe.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by pezest: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:
ISWAP have been feeling the heat from our Army lately, hence the propaganda videos.

There days are numbered..

You are such a terrible waste
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Kingspin:
Poverty is not an excuse to kill innocent people, no way. There are poor people everywhere. Nobody have the legit right to take another person life.

The attack on Christians cannot be linked to poverty but has more to do with the wrong teaching and orgainzed crime.

When Fulani men went on a rampage. Nothing suggests it because of poverty. Instead, the president told Nigerians to surrender their land to the herdsmen or face death.

So blaming it on poverty show you're not in touch with what is happening. Or you are looking for a soft landing on behalf of Boko haram. If boko boys are hungry let them bomb government house those are the people making them poor.

Poverty can never be an excuse to murder women and children and take over their community.

The so call Boko haram terrorist have told you they want a Sharia country not food.

About militancy, in the Niger Delta it looks like you are not comprehending at all.
People die every day. But the reason and how they die is most talked about.

Religious killing is genocide and a very sensitive to mankind.

Talk from now till tomorrow Boko Haram is no different al-Qa'ida aka jihad group. And in Nigeria, the biggest victims of the insurgent is Christians community. From Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Taraba, Borno, Yobe.
God bless the womb that bore you. Keep hitting the terrorists apologists and intellectual jihadists hard. They think Christians are so foolish they can kill them and trample on their bodies.
Their day of reckoning will come.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by tck2000(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by bigfish3k: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2019
kong200:

when the bible is quoted, your replies are either "quoted out of context, parables or holy spirit is needed to understand the bible" but this logic can never ever be used when it's the quran. christians are worst hypocritical set of terrorist and bigot to ever exist. Btw, you don't even use only swords but also guns and bombs
yes quoted out of context because they are not practicable in christianity - they are not expressly telling u to kill but they are parables. hope u also read where Jesus told peter not to kill when he sliced off the ear of the roman soldier
oya, name the christian terrorist groups that are using those quotations to kill
the prince of peace never told us to kill anybody

with the way u people are going i hope one day u will not quote the devil as a defence why u should continue terrorism - mtcheew , a religion full of people with low IQ
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2019
tck2000:
You too don book space for the most argument based topic on nairaland
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Where is your proof on all these your assumptions?
sweetgala:

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by kong200: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2019
bigfish3k:

yes quoted out of context because they are not practicable in christianity - they are not expressly telling u to kill but they are parables. hope u also read where Jesus told peter not to kill when he sliced off the ear of the roman soldier
oya, name the christian terrorist groups that are using those quotations to kill
the prince of peace never told us to kill anybody

with the way u people are going i hope one day u will not quote the devil as a defence why u should continue terrorism - mtcheew , a religion full of people with low IQ

�. The christian god is different from the jewish god right?

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2019
aspirebig:
These guys are systematically reducing the Christians population daily in Nigeria by killing 10 here, 5 there, 20 tomorrow, 4 in another state, 6 by herdsmen, 7 by BH etc.
For ya mind ba?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2019
....Let me just say this... This is going to be the biggest thread in nairaland and by extension on naija internet SPACE
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by showafrica(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Sirjamo:

I am not sure if what you quoted up there is correct however, you will notice Christians apply knowledge to there religion, they dont always go extreme. Should any Christians single out a verse to suit his purpose, it must be for money not to harm anybody. Christianity is democracy and its suitable for world peace.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2019
kong200:

�. The christian god is different from the jewish god right?
You keep posting dat pic as proof of Christian terrorism. Why don't you read the underlying news? The survivalist group taught them basic survival skills, not indoctrinate them to become terrorists. Read you will not. Just keep disgracing urself. Would you like me to paste pic of ur brotherss here? Let's see how many pages that will take to exhaust
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You keep posting dat pic as proof of Christian terrorism. Why don't you read the underlying news? The survivalist group taught them basic survival skills, not indoctrinate them to become terrorists. Read you will not. Just keep disgracing urself. Would you like me to paste pic of ur brotherss here? Let's see how many pages that will take to exhaust
no post oooo it's endless from their papa to their puppets grin
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by aspirebig: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2019
godlyguy:
For ya mind ba?

Na lie? Is not all killings that are reported o
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by tck2000(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
godlyguy:
You too don book space for the most argument based topic on nairaland
How did you know that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.