Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (53744 Views)

Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Yen yen yen!!
At the start you were sounding all reasonable, sanctimonious and humane. I knew you were practising your taqqiya or whatever name you give the lying spirit inculcated in you from birth.
I'm glad I unveiled the hidden terrorist in you. Now anyone who visits this page will know you for what you really are.
A timid, hateful, jealous terrorist who feeds on blood to live.
It's also gratifying to see that at least you can deceive no one no more. I'm following you now. Anywhere you show up on this forum trying to sound normal, I will expose you for the terrorist you are.
But don't worry. Just keep ur flesh fresh for seargeant Conan. He likes the meat neat and fresh. You're one of the dog meat God has provided for him before he came to this world. You'll appear on his menu soonest.
Make sure you wash your balls five times daily after your gay sex with your brothers. Sergeant Conan will eat it fresh and raw soon.
Until then enjoy ur pitiable life till he comes for you. cheesy grin grin

And why the fug did you sign up to follow me?

I don't need dirty infidels following me around, boy
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neoteny:

And why the fug did you sign up to follow me?

I don't need dirty infidels following me around, boy
Don't worry terrorist. Just to keep you in check before you deceive innocent Christians on dis forum with ur taqqiya.
My eyes are on you now. You can hurt No one till sergeant Conan gets you. cool tongue
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Neoteny(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Don't worry terrorist. Just to keep you in check before you deceive innocent Christians on dis forum with ur taqqiya.
My eyes are on you now. You can hurt No one till sergeant Conan gets you. cool tongue

Seriously, you sound like a 13 year old.

Keep following me, kid. You might actually learn some grown-up stuff.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neoteny:

Seriously, you sound like a 13 year old.

Keep following me, kid. You might actually learn some grown-up stuff.
Grown up stuff like blowing oneself up ba grin grin
Grown up stuff indeed.
I don't shed blood. Neither do I revel in it.
That's for you dog meats and ur brothers
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
sweetgala:

But there is religious crime in every part of Nigeria, the difference is the volume of extremism attached. This is somewhat related to the social circumstances of that area, nature of poverty and historical perspectives.

Next to the NE and areas in the NW there is no other place where extreme gruesome murders are committed other than the SS. In the year 2019 there have been a great number of cult inspired political influenced killings beheadings. It is not coincidental that these areas are the regions where political patriarchy , unemployment of young and poverty have had a most significant historical impact.

Ikorodu and the environs were greatly under terrorist murdering people in their homes smashing their skulls with stones in their sleep. We have ritual murders in the SW and SE with an alarming number of individuals disappearing daily.

Nigeria has many major crime issues. The police need to step it up.

I don't aim to compare violence because the motivations are diverse however for the state and law enforcement theirs is to investigate and apply dynamic solutions. Those could be conventional anti crime deterrence or socioeconomic solutions as we have in the amnesty program.

Crime is as dynamic and it is as simple. I've taken time to read and listen to stories of many people who found themselves in major criminal empires from the Italian mafias to young gang members and they all have a peculiar nexus of social exclusion and poverty.
You are reading statistic.

Two things will burn down Nigeria. Religion and tribalism.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by sweetgala(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kingspin:
You are reading statistic.

Two things will burn down Nigeria. Religion and tribalism.

I don't disagree. My major issue is with the alleged literate who engaged in such activities. NL is a good example, a once vibrant community with intellectual discuss what we have since 2013 is a disgrace to what once was
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Why should I?
Listen to ur brother shekau. He has all the parts you need. I can't be putting such madness in my head.
It is because your head has been tuned to terrorism from reading the Quran you can take a simple metaphorical statement from the Bible and twist it to satisfy your terrorist inclinations.
You can paste a link of any Christian who has used that verse as backup to commit a terrorist act. That's when we can have a conversation.
Until then, take your L in peace.
Arguing without fact from Qur'an, or clarification of so called metaphorical from Bible. Nawa for you, your faith and reasoning.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by gaskiyamagana: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

I can see you're in pains. Why are you complaining to your fellow terrorist. He's already dreaming about cutting off my head as his Quran told him to do.
Why don't you join him in the wet dream instead of wetting Nairaland with tears.
When are you going to expunge mathew 10 :34 and luke 19 :26-27 as a bad References to the terrorists?
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

When are you going to expunge mathew 10 :34 and luke 19 :26-27 as a bad References to the terrorists?
When are you going to expunge killing infidels in the name of Allah from your Quran?
Or are your terrorist quotes the reason you can have an hard-on?
Last I checked, you're the ones with shekau, al-baghdadi, al-barnawi, bin laden, etc etc etc.
Expunge terrorist quotes from the Quran then we can have a conversation.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Arguing without fact from Qur'an, or clarification of so called metaphorical from Bible. Nawa for you, your faith and reasoning.
Ask shekau for terrorists quotes from the Quran. He has them in large numbers
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by Kingspin(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
sweetgala:

I don't disagree. My major issue is with the alleged literate who engaged in such activities. NL is a good example, a once vibrant community with intellectual discuss what we have since 2013 is a disgrace to what once was

NLners are representing and interpreting the minds and body language of our various leaders.

Both it at the national assembly, ministers, governors and president.
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by megawealth01: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let me book space
Re: ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum by godlyguy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
God go save us for naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.