Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) (100396 Views)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by thundafire: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
dfrost:
I already knew it was the Aussies. Australia and snakes... complete the rest. cheesy grin

That dad is the Man of the Year. Superdad. shocked
if it was sex I knew it's Zimbabwe if it's another strange news I know it's Kenya
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Tarabye: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by mrsteel: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ishilove:
Why was the snake so aggressive? Did the boy look like a goat?
Go look for a python & stand in front of it
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by zakir007(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
missjo:
This is weird. It's not normal for a python to try eating a human, to the extent this one avidly tried to get back at the kid even after his dad had gotten him away from it severally.
Such a weird snake, it would rather eat than make a clean escape.

If this happened in Africa, I would call it voodoo.
snakes prey on small animals and children. It's normal. What is not normal is to prey on an adult human
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by West2019(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

Australia is the best faster making money in the world .

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by xyzando: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
I will rather take my chances there with those animals. Much much better than living with APC and PDP monsters in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by cyprus000: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

trust me, i really don't want to insult you, but this statement make you sound extremely and unreasonably stupid that i feel like to slap sense right back into you.

this is my problem with Africans. always want to mindlessly copy every trend overseas just to feel fashionable and among.

Terrible and repugnant

6 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by lucky4west: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Real Dad kudos! standing up for ur family....this goes out to all Dads like me out there keep keeping on...God bless your endeavors

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Kingluqman(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na my joke make you write all this oyinbo so grin
Kapilta:
why would they run? It's a matter of saving your loved one. How the man grab a python by it's tail and opened the jaws explained how extra couragous he became just for his son. I doubt if anyone would ever do that on normal occasion.

I remember this day my dad, my siblings(two younger), my niece and i were inside grandpas garden. There was this tall coconut tree, so dad paid some of these hustling guys to climb so as to cultivate the coconut for the extended families(his brothers and sisters). I have phobia for snakes, i really hate seeing anything long like that and the way they walk about disgust my soul, we were down there while the was at the top, he shouted at the top saying snake is coming, snake is coming down. Oh Lord, come and see everyone immediately if touches the ground. We were all scared but the duty of protecting everyone was naturally passed on to me as the eldest since my dad is also an old man that should be protected. Seeing my niece and my two younger brothers confused, scared and screaming their long out gave me that courage, if it was to enter into a phsyical battle with that snake that day i was sure ready as hell, and it was even a cobra all i could get was just a small stick, me that won't even try if the stick is not at least 10ft long. I battle the mo'fuka with that small stick killed it. Saving loved ones is bae my g. The courage will come from any f**king where you won't understand.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by jp130(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Call simon frm snake city to com n catch it

Learn to manage football team, let me put u tru. Check my signature
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by MhizJoyce(f): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
AleksAndria:

Exactly the same thing I thought - trying to get back at the child severally.
Very good thing he hasn't been constricted before the father got there. Super Brave Father.
And you believe? That's why we women have fish brai. Lol...he had to justify the act of killing that animal, else he would be fined for indiscriminate animal slaughter. He saw that the initial cut on the boy was enough proof. Wise man...not like Busola who couldn't find any proof.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by MhizJoyce(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
JESUUUUU
Super dad yeh but why live close to a forest na?
You are even considering it letting it go if it had released your son.
Clap for yourself Mr Thompson, very nice of you considering letting the snake go if it wasn't stubborn.
Thank God you didn't let it go, if not it would have healed, come back to complete the unfinished job.
Get well soon little boy.
I can imagine the trauma.
The boy will never forget...

And you believe? That's why we women have fish brai. Lol...he had to justify the act of killing that animal, else he would be fined for indiscriminate animal slaughter. He saw that the initial cut on the boy was enough proof. Wise man...not like Busola who couldn't find any proof.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by MhizJoyce(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
missjo:
This is weird. It's not normal for a python to try eating a human, to the extent this one avidly tried to get back at the kid even after his dad had gotten him away from it severally.
Such a weird snake, it would rather eat than make a clean escape.

If this happened in Africa, I would call it voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by chima4UK(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by osazsky(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
thundafire:
if it was sex I knew it's Zimbabwe if it's another strange news I know it's Kenya
if its Zimbabwe or Kenya d man will ignore his son and start sexing d snake,d snake will so much enjoy it he nor go know when he go leave d son attack d dad
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by chima4UK(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

Hmmm, hope you read the part where his wife summoned courage and brought the sledgehammer and tools for the husband. You have to be brave as well to attract this type of man.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Papa wey sabi grin

Lots of love man, no homo.

Some will rather scream ègbámi o, woyo allah or nyeremeaka grin grin

But, come o, why is lalastic.lala not on this thread right now? Where could he be at such a crucial moment as this? grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Ferdinandu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
In my village we don't spare snake that try to eat the egg of our chicken and this is thinking about saving the snake that tried to eat his son. What a weird human being
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by explicitee(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
What's a brave father. Even with the several bites from that huge snake, the efficient healthcare in the US made it possible for that little boy to be alive
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Femeto: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Something wey we dey kill like play for naija.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Kapilta(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kingluqman:
Na my joke make you write all this oyinbo so grin
no be so. I just wan share my experience and nothing. I knew you were joking.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Kapilta(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
explicitee:
What's a brave father. Even with the several bites from that huge snake, the efficient healthcare in the US made it possible for that little boy to be alive
it's aussie and not US. People survive snakebite everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by LilSmith55(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:
Such a terrifying experience for the little boy, thank God his dad was able to rescue him before he got crushed by the monster snake. Too many dangerous reptiles in that country, Nigerians hoping to flee there should first learn to protect themselves from snakes, crocodiles and alligators.

I fear that country die.... Dangerous animals full that place, spider bite that can kill within 5 minutes, stone fish, dangerous snake.... Ha haaa e too much

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Danielmegg(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mehnn
If dis 1 enter egusi soup na 1 paint of Garri person go finish
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by mamajj17(f): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
I hate this tit with passion embarassed
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by taretoofine(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
Village people oo, even in Australia
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by anochuko01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

That Your distant cousin wanted to swallow pikin o!
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by anochuko01(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
mamajj17:
I hate this tit with passion embarassed
Then dash out the two in the possession.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Chai thank God I am not the dad of that boy ooo.. Me wey fear snake.. I go just run comot

grin

Chai thank God I am not the dad of that boy ooo.. Me wey fear snake.. I go just run comot

Not all the time true.... There are times instinct drives us to do things beyond our normal selves. In this case fatherly love instincts. You can kill the snake too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.