Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) (100392 Views)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
degamemaster:

I tell he is the best after my dad. My dad fought a live devil Just to save my mum and us. Though he has partial stroke now he is still my super hero.

I love you forever, dad.

Please explain the term live devil. We nairalanders don't like half or quarter story telling sad
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

Crap as usual

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Theboss100(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

To shield me 4rm the dangers of the world bla bla bla. Who will shield him I doubt if u can kill a coabkroch for him. Mtcheeeeeeew. Gals of nowadays be looking 4 cheap protection. Again, mtcheeeeeew. Laugh just dey hungry me but 4 the third time mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by yeyeosoronga: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

Australians are no hungry Nigerians

That was actually for Lalasticlala and no Australian.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by GMbuharii: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thank God... meanwhile,a coneheaded structure is more dangerous than a snake, thank you.

Happy new year in advance,jare, lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Chazzyboy: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
That's the kind of man I want.
[/quote] I'm here baby
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Tywo2018: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Australia and animal ehnn anytime you are there watch your backyard well oo

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by dominique(f): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Chai thank God I am not the dad of that boy ooo.. Me wey fear snake.. I go just run comot

grin

Chai thank God I am not the dad of that boy ooo.. Me wey fear snake.. I go just run comot

No parent will watch their children in danger and do nothing. I'm terrified of snakes myself but if I see my kids in danger of one, I'd push my fears aside and try to rescue them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by lagdmark(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
best dad in the world
dad ancestors from Delta state.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
osazsky:
All those animal right people abi animal cruelty ir conservationists shey una see y we dey eat this thing anywhere we see them,if we didn't kill and eat it maybe ur son would have face this same fate no meat sweet pass snake and tortoise,especially when u suck tortoise eye,d water na die,does anyone know were I can buy snake meat it's over 3 years now ,all of them for Benin don get sence somebody can not play with u people again,my pot had been waiting o no show

shocked Chai.... Bros I fear you o... There's hardly a bush meat I haven't tasted, courtesy of my dad. But tortoise? I never see am chop o not to talk of eating the head and eyes. Lol... You're scary man shocked

Wicked animal eater... Lol cheesy grin
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by COMPAQ(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

A snake is halfway through eating a boy and you are worried about whether the snake dies!?

How exactly was the father expected to get the boy out without killing the snake!?

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You hailed the man for being courageous and then you later blame him for killing the snake...

See why it is so hard to please WOMEN! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

grin

The strength will come naturally. Remembered when I brought a new RX Lexus that I love so much. My older son carried his younger brother (one year plus) to the car and dropped him on driver seat with the car keys and close the door. The car locked itself. He was trying to open it to no avail and couldn't call me.

A neighbor saw him pacing and asked what happened. It was that time I came down and I saw them. The cry and the sweat on my baby's body was all the thing needed to push. I boxed the glass and people were begging me to stop.

The man might be afraid of snakes but his son sight means everything to him. The strength will just come from nowhere. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Liftedhands(f): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Snake advocates like you was why he gave that lengthy explanation on why he killed the snakes. A simple I killed it to save my sons life would have been fine but he went all out to give instances where he tried wrestling the snake off his son. To please snake advocates angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by 77up(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
abluck:
VANITY
VANITY
Attention seeker, what is vanity about this if not that your stupidity knows no bound tongue

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by maasoap(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
best dad in the world

Luckiest father in the world, any father or mother would have done the same thing. He could have been at his workplace at the time.
In Nigeria, we've seen a mother who entered a compound to save her son where two ferocious dogs were attacking her child even when seven policemen with rifles refused to enter.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by izubext007: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Brave Dad With Smarth Child, If Is Some Child They Dumped To Scream While Dad Will So Slugish To Check On Their Child: All U Hear Is I Was In Side Or Out Side, I Don't He/or She Is Been Attacked, Nd D Pickin No Go Make Noise.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Ralphjoe(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Explorers:
Mr Thompson's house in Airlie Beach (pictured) in north Queensland is situated near tropical forest.

Evan Thompson and his family (pictured) recently moved into the Airlie Beach property.

He told Daily Mail Australia that when the snake still tried to go after his son he grabbed it by the tail and yelled for someone to get weapon.

'My mate and my wife went to the toolshed and found a sledgehammer and hit it,' he said.

'If it had let go of my son when I first punched it, I might have let it go but it was so aggressive
angry[quote author=Explorers post=85252495]Mr Thompson's house in Airlie Beach (pictured) in north Queensland is situated near tropical forest.

Evan Thompson and his family (pictured) recently moved into the Airlie Beach property.

He told Daily Mail Australia that when the snake still tried to go after his son he grabbed it by the tail and yelled for someone to get weapon.

'My mate and my wife went to the toolshed and
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
oldtruth:

The strength will come naturally. Remembered when I brought a new RX Lexus that I love so much. My older son carried his younger brother (one year plus) to the car and dropped him on driver seat with the car keys and close the door. The car locked itself. He was trying to open it to no avail and couldn't call me.

A neighbor saw him pacing and asked what happened. It was that time I came down and I saw them. The cry and the sweat on my baby's body was all the thing needed to push. I boxed the glass and people were begging me to stop.

The man might be afraid of snakes but his son sight means everything to him. The strength will just come from nowhere. grin

Na true sha
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by DenreleDave(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:

No parent will watch their children in danger and do nothing. I'm terrified of snakes myself but if I see my kids in danger of one, I'd push my fears aside and try to rescue them.

I pray so sha
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Joystark(f): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Where's that guy that's always advocating for animal rights...
You won't see this one now o
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Joe4real1988(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

U look gud doh....
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by mamajj17(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
anochuko01:

Then dash out the two in the possession.
grin grin grin you are a bad Boy..... l mean this Animal grin
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Hypocrit: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Snakes are friendly and harmless, we shouldn't kill them; yen yen yen... Even humans are not friendly when they are hungry let alone an animals that has no conscience, feelings, rationale and many more human characteristics... Better respect yourself o.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Fxwarrior: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by richPHAROAH: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
see where he go live. he was suppose to be swallowed , not his innocent son

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Fxwarrior: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:
Such a terrifying experience for the little boy, thank God his dad was able to rescue him before he got crushed by the monster snake. Too many dangerous reptiles in that country, Nigerians hoping to flee there should first learn to protect themselves from snakes, crocodiles and alligators.

Seriously. Many will still flee there. Better to work it out here than to be eaten by crocs or alligator pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
oldtruth:

Lol... They were begging you to stop? How about your hands?

Thank God you were available quickly.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by vinkihillz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
dad of the year .........2019

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by madridsta007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sure, he should let the snake who tried to attack and eat his son thrice, eat its meal and go back to the bushes because of wildlife protection.

What was the stupid man thinking?
You are a genius. Take a bow smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Myself2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sorry little Clifford, don't mind the wicked python, Na so Lala village people dey do.

Meanwhile
Great daddy
Super daddy

Thunder fire that python

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.