Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) (100385 Views)

Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Daddiflowz: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Leave snake ..leave snake ..they are harmless creatures ..they don't bite unless threatened ..bla bla bla ..now see as snake won swallow pesin pikin ..chai

..am a wildlife conservationist oh ..buh anywhere I see snake I de murder am kpa ..no regards
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by samology2000: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
lala where are you? this is your christmas gift already killed. it remain roasting and doing justice to it. grin
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Timtim007(f): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=85252805]That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by McTobe(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Maybe the python has not eaten in months, who knows.
missjo:
This is weird. It's not normal for a python to try eating a human, to the extent this one avidly tried to get back at the kid even after his dad had gotten him away from it severally.
Such a weird snake, it would rather eat than make a clean escape.

If this happened in Africa, I would call it voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by McTobe(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why?
tofolo:
bros you get paid for killing a python in Florida.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by engrchykae(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:
Such a terrifying experience for the little boy, thank God his dad was able to rescue him before he got crushed by the monster snake. Too many dangerous reptiles in that country, Nigerians hoping to flee there should first learn to protect themselves from snakes, crocodiles and alligators.
and the dreaded Komodo
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Tejiriseth(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hunger and hunting instinct has taken over.. Na normal stuff with wildlife
missjo:
This is weird. It's not normal for a python to try eating a human, to the extent this one avidly tried to get back at the kid even after his dad had gotten him away from it severally.

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:
Such a terrifying experience for the little boy, thank God his dad was able to rescue him before he got crushed by the monster snake. Too many dangerous reptiles in that country, Nigerians hoping to flee there should first learn to protect themselves from snakes, crocodiles and alligators.
Exactly
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by LikeCool(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Phoenix999: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2019
missjo:

There was really no other way to save the boy without killing the snake
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Phoenix999: 2:10am On Dec 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

That's one reason I hate Australia. Too many snakes. I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes. smiley

Aunty wey mumu...

Such a sick fucker!!

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by supereagle(m): 5:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Wild Animal Conservatives say something against the action of the who killed the python.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Ndipe(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Thank God he survived.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Chochovini: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2019
majamajic:
best dad in the world
. Imagine if the Dad was not around but only the Mum?
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Chochovini: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
That boy will remain scarred with that memory for life. Such a brave father! That's the kind of man I want. Brave, fearless and courageous to shield me from the dangers of the world. smiley

. Wait o... I don‘t get it, you mean they should have let the snake go scot free even at the point of it trying to eat up that lovely child?
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm...... something is really strange about this story snake. As far as I know... snakes usually strike and keep it moving. If hungry .. a python would strike.... wrap and swallow whole. But this one striking.... and dragging into bush to I guess ehmmm...... bite off the part it finds juicy before chewing and swallowing. Strange snake...it must be it is suffering from rabies.

Striking and pulling to where to wrap him up conveniently.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

are u just stupid,or u are trying to be funny.what do u mean by "I don't think killing that snake was the best idea, though. Snakes will soon go extinct if they're being killed this way. Let's save the snakes"..did u expect him to leave the snake to feast on his son,why are some naira landers this foolish for christ sake angry
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by dfrost: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Chochovini:
. Imagine if the Dad was not around but only the Mum?

Then I kid you not: the snake will die a million times the first time she hits it.

Don't try women in such situations. She can even bite the snake sef.

1 Like

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by DaRuud(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Stupid snake. And las las una go troway the meat o.

You want make them eat am before , that place no be Naija wey una dey eat anything
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by DaRuud(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2019
dominique:

The snakes , crocodiles and alligators should get ready cos Nigerians are coming there
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2019
I am so proud of this dad! So so proud of parents that give it all to secure their children.

Did everything to rescue his son from the jaw of this stubborn snake.

Hero!
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Wow
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by luluman: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by distinctwallex(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
dljbd1:
I thought they said these animals recognize kids and don't harm them undecided

Most animals will even go after kids cos they know they are easy prey
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by dljbd1(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
distinctwallex:

Most animals will even go after kids cos they know they are easy prey
Very true talk.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
luluman:
If na Nigeria, the man will be casting and binding until the snake eat up the child.

Lol.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
thorpido:
The father was even thinking of letting go of the snake.Oyinbo people sha.
Kill the snake sharp sharp.

So , no be only naija we dey kill snake . Oyibo people too dey kill snake.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by ebullient19(f): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Next time might not be a good one. Why live in a bush?
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by tofolo(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2019
McTobe:
Why?
they have become an invasive specie, and multiplying at an alarming rate.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by cooooooks(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Snakes don't eat often, especially the large snakes.

If it had let go, it wouldn't have come across a prey as large as the boy for another 2-3 wks minimum..

missjo:

Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by McTobe(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ok
tofolo:
they have become an invasive specie, and multiplying at an alarming rate.
Re: Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) by Chochovini: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
dfrost:

Then I kid you not: the snake will die a million times the first time she hits it.

Don't try women in such situations. She can even bite the snake sef.
Hahahaha you are indeed funny. Bite the Snake you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.