Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Since You Joined Nairaland... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Since You Joined Nairaland... (219 Views)

I Finally Joined Nairaland Today!!!!! / I Finally Joined Nairaland! / How Many Of Your Posts Have Make Front Page Since You Joined Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since You Joined Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2019
since you joined nairaland, what are sections that you haven't visited? Mine plenty o. In entertainment sef, I hardly visit any section there!
Share yours...you may care to add why
Re: Since You Joined Nairaland... by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2019
I visit politics, Music, Crime, sports and Celebrity sections only thanks
Re: Since You Joined Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Hizzy:
I visit politics, Music, Crime, sports and Celebrity sections only thanks

Nice
I was being this serious before, but one day my finger mistakenly press romance, since then, my life hasn't been the same
Re: Since You Joined Nairaland... by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
mikezuruki:

Nice
I was being this serious before, but one day my finger mistakenly press romance, since then, my life hasn't been the same
Yeah it happened to me too
Re: Since You Joined Nairaland... by helinues: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Pets, jobs/vacancies , Romance, Family, Celebrity, Fashion

May be if any of the posts make fp.. Apart from that, locked on Politics section

@ bolded, nothing meaningful is happening there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Launches New Music Records And Signs Four Artists / Education: Aocoed Unions Demands Allowance / Hows The Weather Like, Where You Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.