Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (47315 Views)

Two Regret Mails In One Day.. Oluwa Wetin Dey Occur / I Am Tired Of Regret Mails, Please Help Me With Any Job In Lagos State. / Three Regret Mails In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2019
cryI Received One From Oando And Other From Total despite All My Effort

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme.
It was a highly competitive recruitment process, as we received numerous applications who all stood a fair chance of securing a place in the programme. However, based on our minimum pass mark requirement, you were not shortlisted and considered for the next phase of the programme.
We appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to apply for subsequent vacancies with Workforce Group.
We wish you success in all your future endeavours.
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team
To inquire about issues you are having you can reply this email.
Powered by AllDayHr Recruit

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM.
Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.
We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .
Wishing you every success in your job search.
Yours sincerely,
Best regards,

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by healthserve(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2019
It means keep trying. Denial isn't Rejection

443 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Amanee(f): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Mehn, don't give up

You have no other choice really except you know people that know people that know other people that can help you or you have a productive business. If not, keep grinding, one day e go pay

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:
It means keep trying. Rejection isn't denial

Have been trying for the past 2 year's now

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by MhizJoyce(f): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Sorry dear.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by iHart(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Are you doing any business at the moment?

Modified: Going down the thread, I saw where you wrote that you spent 5 years learning welding and fabrication. With that, how is it that you have nothing doing? Is it that you are lazy or what?

For your soap machines, factory setup and business development, call 07066705594 or whatsapp: https:///2347066705594 Please visit https://www.nairaland.com/5493202/what-glitz-soap-how-may

9 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2019
iHart:
Are you doing any business at the moment?

Nothing just waiting and looking for an internship program or a suitable vacancy to applied and I'm tried of doing that I'm really filled up with unemployment status
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Hahaha just 2 regret mail. If open my 2018/2019 emails for you, you go shock

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Hahaha just 2 regret mail. If open my 2018/2019 emails for you, you go shock

Sir I'm sure you understand the situation of the country now for someone to be jobless since 2 year's been jobless is a very better experience
At first is Chevron have been practicing dragnet past questions and answers since early July up to December so that can say yes I made it only to be heart broking that are leaving 2020

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by sammirano: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
The problem is the Nigeria system, students were not essentially prepared for Job approach, tests and interview. Hence it seems many graduates are matching the expected results of employers.

17 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Jokerman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Keep trying bro.... Keep trying

5 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:

Sir I'm sure you understand the situation of the country now for someone to be jobless since 2 year's been jobless is a very better experience
At first is Chevron have been practicing dragnet past questions and answers since early July up to December so that can say yes I made it only to be heart broking that are leaving 2020
finished NYSC in

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by theManOfGod(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't give up bro. Rejection is not final. Everyone has their own experience with rejection mails.

As you await other opportunities, you may look into other areas like business, teaching or smaller jobs. No one can tell what would come out of it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by JonTopps(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Same here Bro.
Total and Oando cannot take everyone so we move on.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by femoric(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
OP, this phase too shall pass. Don't be deterred because of those mails, nahh
Let me share my experience with you. I was among the GTs for NLNG in 2013. We did Waec test, another test which I forgot the body that conducted the test, then SHL test, passed all, only to be screened out before AC. I felt very bad when I got the regret mail,
Today, I am managing somewhere of which I can feed my family and pay my bills.
To my surprise, those who were invited for AC were never employed till date, the thread is here on NL. So trust God on this, don't you ever accept defeat, there are thousands in this who began like you, the story always change for the better, remember, no condition is permanent.
You will look back later and smile over this ish

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Ayotemide(f): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shuga, you would be fine. I had multiple rejections in a week and got a good contract the next week.

You would be fine, I promise.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by mu2sa2: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bros, be patient with everything in life. You cannot afford to opt for the opposite of patience, which is "gra- gra"; that will only make matters worse. "And be patient. God is with those who are patient" - take heed and solace in these powerful words of admonition.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by EngrXrix(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Efe42:
cryI Received One From Oando And Other From Total despite All My Effort

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for applying for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme.
It was a highly competitive recruitment process, as we received numerous applications who all stood a fair chance of securing a place in the programme. However, based on our minimum pass mark requirement, you were not shortlisted and considered for the next phase of the programme.
We appreciate the interest you have shown and encourage you to apply for subsequent vacancies with Workforce Group.
We wish you success in all your future endeavours.
Thank you.
Warm Regards.
Workforce Team
To inquire about issues you are having you can reply this email.
Powered by AllDayHr Recruit

We regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with your application for the post of YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM.
Having carefully scrutinized all the applications received, we selected the candidate who best met the criteria specified by the manager of this position.
We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Total Group. Please note that new job offers are regularly published on our website. We invite you to consult them and to set up an alert by clicking .
Wishing you every success in your job search.
Yours sincerely,
Best regards,

Non of these big organizations really recruit from scratch. They already have candidates on ground to fill those advertised vacancies. Any vacant position announced is just for formality as required by law. Not because they need you . This I learnt the hard way. Go into business.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by nengibo: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lol,bros tk heart, a new year is coming

5 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
femoric:
Let me share my experience with you. I was among the GTs for NLNG in 2013. We did Waec test, another test which I forgot the body that conducted the test, then SHL test, passed all, only to be screened out before AC. I felt very bad when I got the regret mail,
To my surprise, those who were invited for AC were never employed till date, the thread is here on NL. So trust God on this, don't you ever accept defeat, there are thousands in this who began like you, the story always change for the better, remember, no condition is permanent.

Thanks Sir

thanks you all for your wonderful advice I really appreciate I put my hope on God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by just4fun(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bros, U R ALMOST THERE.

dONT gIVE up now!!

6 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by 5eptember: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Company : A fast growing engineering company
located at 151 Akowonjo-Egbeda road.

Job application : young and productive sales marketer needed, for an engineering company Rio-Weighing system.

Available position : Sales Marketer
Job description : responsible for distributing a company’s goods and services to consumers. To meet all sales objective, determine market
demand, identify potential market segments, establish pricing strategies and set sales targets. Direct sales activities,
analyze buying trends and track consumer preferences. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits,
maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.Implements and adheres to company policies
and procedures.

Qualification : Hnd, and Bachelors degree holder.
Note : All interested applicant are to send both CV and Application letter to the company mail
Contact information : info@rioweighing.com
rioweighing.systems@gmail.com
Closing date : 4/01/2020
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Emaimo: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Don't give up bro. Even with my first class I couldn't count the number of rejection mails I received until I landed a job

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ublight: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
i must not comment on every thread sha.
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Amiano(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
femoric:

I was screened out of NLNG GTs in 2017 after undergoing various rigorous test and interview. Op i was jobless for 5years and i can't even remember how many regret mails i received but i got a gud job after and today i can comfortably pay my bills, so don't give up, keep pushing

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by ise82(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Know that rejection is a temporary thing and expectation is illusional. Just try things and allow nature to have its course.

What is possible and what is not is nature’s business not yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by SECgraphix(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Work On Yourself and Try Again dear.

You'll be accepted next time.

Stay strong.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by SECgraphix(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Work on yourself and try again dear.

Stay strong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Amiano:

I was screened out of NLNG GTs in 2017 after undergoing various rigorous test and interview. Op i was jobless for 5years and i can't even remember how many regret mails i received but i got a gud job after and today i can comfortably pay my bills, so don't give up, keep pushing

Thanks Sir I'm just confused right now i don't know what to do, the most painful thing now all my friends are into Internet fraudster have been disgrace severally but I still hold on still hoping it wasn't easy for me as an under graduate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Emaimo:
Don't give up bro. Even with my first class I couldn't count the number of rejection mails I received until I landed a job

It is a painful experience I most say

3 Likes

Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
5eptember:
Company : A fast growing engineering company
located at 151 Akowonjo-Egbeda road.

Job application : young and productive sales marketer needed, for an engineering company Rio-Weighing system.

Available position : Sales Marketer
Job description : responsible for distributing a company’s goods and services to consumers. To meet all sales objective, determine market
demand, identify potential market segments, establish pricing strategies and set sales targets. Direct sales activities,
analyze buying trends and track consumer preferences. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits,
maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.Implements and adheres to company policies
and procedures.

Qualification : Hnd, and Bachelors degree holder.
Note : All interested applicant are to send both CV and Application letter to the company mail
Contact information : info@rioweighing.com
rioweighing.systems@gmail.com
Closing date : 4/01/2020

Were is Awonkojo Egbeda road located in Nigeria
Re: I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day by Efe42(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
SECgraphix:
Work on yourself and try again dear.
Stay strong.
Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.