Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (75353 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Realfrankie(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Always bad news everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by bolamp(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I seriously need your help.

There is an academic survey graduate project that I am working on.
It has to do with how businesses in Lagos interact with Logistics.

The deadline for submission to my supervisor and I'm still short on 30 participants & deadline is tomorrow.

Please if you own, work or know any one in any business in Lagos(no matter how small or big), that fits the criteria, kindly help me share fill and/or share the survey link below.

Thanks
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by kenx1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
We need cctv and a comprehensive database for all car owners haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Major77: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
She is wearing LUMINATI CLOTH oo.
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:
Dat last pix..she get fine shape
Aaah!
Wetin dey worry this one
For corpse again?!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Thedrunkpunter: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
stephenduru:
KILLED BY A RUN AWAY CAR YESTERDAY IN SAPELE

A car ran over a yet to be identified girl at Garmon Bridge, Okirigwre yesterday. She was said to have died on arrival at the hospital.

Please if you can identify her, kindly help contact her family. She is currently at Central Hospital, Sapele

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/who-knows-this-girl-who-was-killed.html?m=1

copy and paste blogger. You copied it from Sapele Olofofo Unugbragada page on Facebook..give credit.

https://mobile.facebook.com/sapeleolofofo.unugbragada.5?v=timeline&lst=100039521894502%3A100020829550387%3A1577471159

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by BonPatrick(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
She is olosho
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Hades2016(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
SUPOL:
Is that illuminati or freemason am seeing. Rip Girl
yeah u saw same thing bro
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by bolamp(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

I seriously need your help.

There is an academic survey graduate project that I am working on.
It has to do with how businesses in Lagos interact with Logistics.

The deadline for submission to my supervisor and I'm still short on 30 participants & deadline is tomorrow.

Please if you own, work or know any one in any business in Lagos(no matter how small or big), that fits the criteria, kindly help me share fill and/or share the survey link below.

Thanks

https://forms.gle/cyD7K3s4idqPfDmE6
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
ayoblinks:
News that has been flooding nairaland today lasan!!
And the driver will sleep with his eyes closed?
May we not suffer for another person's carelessness

Hit and run is bad, but who is to blame for suicide?
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by AgentNairaland(f): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Illuminati
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by GamalNasser: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
michlins:
Didn't she have a phone on her was she robbed by onlookers. I remember being involved in an accident, while I was waiting to be taken to hospital, I was robbed of some money I had with me. R.I.P to the death

Nigerians would have stolen her phone , I remember once a guy on a bike had an accident and when I arrived I saw his phone in his pocket but in seconds one of the so called helpers stole that phone because started looking for it and never saw it again

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by PastorandMentor(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
You are cursed
Kestolove:

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by kweensheba: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
What a pity. May the good Lord protect us and shelve us from all evils.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by yahoosurepass(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
is that nanauju am seeing shocked shocked

@nanauju
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by madgoat(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin not all of us on NL will see 2020 grin grin
Thats a fact. It may be u!
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Olaolex: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
She never knew she will not see 2020.

Only God knows her plans for the advancing year.

Well, RIP to the dead.
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Olaolex: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
madgoat:
grin not all of us on NL will see 2020 grin grin
Thats a fact. It may be u!
yes! That's the reason you should give your life to Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by kaycee125: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thats how a lady crossing the road carelessly made my friend wheelchair bound and wrote off his vehicle try to be patient when crossing a busy road.
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by D1zion: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bola146:
Oh Lord, kindly be with me and my loved ones, protect us from all evils and have mercy on us all, Amen
Amen.
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Tominix(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
So sad may we all see 2020 our year of equlibrum
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by wildlife9999(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
see her Christmas hair God have mercy
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by mamajj17(f): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
Towards the end of the year sad, Father Lord let your Security never depart from us all. Rip Angel Nigeria disapoint you dear
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by naijazee2: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is so sad shocked shocked
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
if you check her very well, she might be a strong worshipper of that useless hopeless God.
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by mekuso89(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:

See person cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Macdav(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
what a pity... may her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Emrixx(f): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
And many will still die before the new year,rip to the dead
May God avert every danger from us and our family

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by klever18(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
their is money the Nigerian government set aside for the compensation of the families of hit and run victims.

I know few nairalanders don't know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by akpunda86: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
SUPOL:
Is that illuminati or freemason am seeing. Ripp Girl
Are u our member free mason
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by sainthumble: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
If e no run, na jungle justice for be o
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by symbianDON(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:
please na!! respect her in death...not everything is about getting likes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.