Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck (2876 Views)

(photos) Tacha Shows Off Her Big Joicey Front Side In Her Latest INSTAGRAM Pics / Photos: Tacha Ekide Stuns In Blue / [photos] Tacha Drops Heartfelt Message To Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by metronaija: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Former bbnaija housemate, Tacha visited former Cross River state governor, Donald Duke at his residence in Calabar.

Tacha visited the former presidential candidate house as she prepares for Titan Talent Show today in Calabar.

http://bbnaijahousemates.com/photos-tacha-visits-home-of-donald-duck/

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by Kestolove(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Is like shes no more smelling again ba?
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by SUPOL(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't like hearing about this girl abeg
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by gentle136(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
While writing a date on any document in the upcoming year 2020, we should write it in its full format, e.g. 31/01/2020 and not as 31/01/20., because anyone can change it to 31/01/2000 or 31/01/2019 or in between any year to suit his convenience. That can render the document invalid.

So be cautious about this. Don't write and also don't accept it in any documents.

This problem will persist only during the year 2020.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by ahnie: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tacha visits the home of Donald DUCK...
gongoni bloggers!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by flington4550(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:
Is like shes no more spelling again ba?
It’s smelling not “spelling”

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by Whoiwannabe(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by uninspired07: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
SUPOL:
Chai this people get mind oo, sombori dey say e dey smell, u invite come house nawaaoo

Stop this as it is not fair at all.

I put it to you that you don’t have the confidence to be in her presence. You can only say this behind the keypad of your phone to make you feel better about how your life has turned out.

You hate what cannot become.

Be better as we enter 2020.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by SUPOL(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Stop this as it is not fair at all.

I put it to you that you don’t have the confidence to be in her presence. You can only say this behind the keypad of your phone to make you feel better about how your life has turned out.

You hate what cannot become.

Be better as we enter 2020.
Shût da fUK up. U have to know me in person b4 comparing me wit dis rif raf. Nonsense u tink Nairaland is made of poor people like u alone.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by 9jahotblog: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
"You Don't Have A Benz, Don't Play with me" - #symplytacha blasts #BBnaija Nina and all Non Benz owners!!! Funny tacha

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6eKMnRpmNm/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXwJ6E1DT3U
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by SlyIg(f): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
ahnie:
Tacha visits the home of Donald DUCK...
gongoni bloggers!

I even thought it was the Donald Duck of Mickey Mouse in Disney Jnr Channel.
See as i rushed to open it. Lol ...
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by Humphrizy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cool
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
It's Duke sir not Duck
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by GreetMe(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
SUPOL:
But nobody forced you to click on the topic
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by GreetMe(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
SUPOL:
Shût da fUK up. U have to know me in person b4 comparing me wit dis rif raf. Nonsense u tink Nairaland is made of poor people like u alone.

Guy shut up abeg! Na only poor Nigerians dey hate and rant for NL like this...you no get shi shi...Tacha big pass you, the painful truth undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by Sweetpink: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
SUPOL:
E pain am!
Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by tonymyke4life(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
SUPOL:

Very simple, cover ur ears! U won't hear about her.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tacha Visits Home Of Donald Duck by mogboyelade(f): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Which one be Donald duck?

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Zamani Show Off His Expensive Mercedes BENZ IN Ghana, Says He Loves G / Davido Prepares Delicious Meal With His Sister In The Kitchen(video) / Liz Benson Versus Genevive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.