Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip (3991 Views)

If 2k Is Not Too Small For You, Open This / Let The Sun Pay Your Bills / If 2k Or More Is Not Small For U Daily Then Join Ud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by usmanssy50(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
In other for you to win matches. Do your Formation well. Exchange/substitute players with low number with high. Change attitude to Passive
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by xammy1stlady: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
So what next... Your teaching is taking unnecessary longer
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by henre94(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Still waiting.
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by fastlane84: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Where u at
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by tunzy9229: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2019
What is next I have registered ,how do you get the 2k
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by usmanssy50(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Check the first picture I uploaded. You're going to use the money to build your team first
tunzy9229:
What is next I have registered ,how do you get the 2k
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by salihu2nic: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
This tutor doesn’t have anything to offer. He only wanted to get referral bonus. That, he has gotten already. From the way it is, only the overal league winner can get the 2k/month the guy used to entice people. If you are a newbie, forget about getting even 200 naira a day.
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by fastlane84: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Toh
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
I know your pains bro. Yes I also do benefits from the referrals. But they will also benefit. If they know how to do formations and others. Maybe you've been there for long and you still don't understand it. Pm if you need a mentorship. I've been busy this days.

Here is a screenshot of what is happening is some of my group chats. I'm not planning to open any new one now, because the load is too much for me.

salihu2nic:
This tutor doesn’t have anything to offer. He only wanted to get referral bonus. That, he has gotten already. From the way it is, only the overal league winner can get the 2k/month the guy used to entice people. If you are a newbie, forget about getting even 200 naira a day.

Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Link to the group chat. Please only join when you've registered and done the above steps. Please if you join without doing those. You will be removed.

Make sure you've Claimed your Sponsor Bonus.
Input your match and Season Bonus.

https ://chat. WhatsApp. com/HaWpnZhx5vp77zC4Lpsy7X

Delete the Space Between for it to work.

Please don't join if you're Not Yet a member. Thank you
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by Takeit2017(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Them wire me 4-0
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
The problem is from Formations.. I can see you're not the football type.. Substitute players with high points with the lower ones

Takeit2017:
Them wire me 4-0
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2019
For the doubting Thomas. In the Game we have League 9-1. At the end of each season Prizes will be shared. Below are some league prizes

Please don't be discourage

Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
What are you waiting for. Start your new year with something better.

Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Instead of wasting your Time playing dream league, real football and others. Here is a game you will be paid for playing... Please don't forget to Join the Group After Registering.

Please only join after you might hve registered

Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Every question should now be directed to the group please. But you mst be a registered member first
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2020
For those still confused about the link... All you need to do is delete the spaces BTW the link...

And for those joining the Group without Registering. Continue pls
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please always make sure your tactics is always in "Passive". Hence your players will always get injured. And your team will become weak.
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by Mplify(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2020
WhatsApp link not working for me even after removing the space. Add me pls 09087396936
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by schoolgossip: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2020
When Did u register

Mplify:
WhatsApp link not working for me even after removing the space. Add me pls 09087396936
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by Mplify(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
schoolgossip:
When Did u register

Over a week now
Re: If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip by emypro17: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
schoolgossip:
For those still confused about the link... All you need to do is delete the spaces BTW the link...

And for those joining the Group without Registering. Continue pls

link not working add me to the group sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Acquires $150, 000, 000 Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage Business? / Pls Who Amongst Us Knows Efunkoya Johnson, Who Claims To Be Dr Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.