Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. (513 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
embarassed what is love? To me, at the moment, its hard to explain.
But what's your opinion?

What is love?
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by czarina(f): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Explained extensively here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Love is scam
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by u11ae1013: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Love is when Jim iyke the prince of igboke kingdom sees ini edo the groundnut seller and decides to marry her against the queens whish because the king wants him to marry another village princess
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
shocked

Love simply means 'strong feeling of affection towards someone or something'
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
love according to present day Nigerians is the chemistry and passion you feel for an individual after you have had sex.

to be sincere, in many culture of the world except western culture, love is a form of mental illness

there are different concept of love according to cultures, so it hard to define the meaning of love

in African traditional setting, love is responsibility

2 Likes

Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by VenusEAGLE: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
czarina:
Explained extensively here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love
op clearly said your opinion not Wikipedia
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Love is a hard drug. It's abuse could lead to mental illness
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by Lightangel65: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Love is that feeling that you have for someone, when you always want to be with that person, but when you are with that person you are tensed and want to leave that space, you can do anything for that person, with no strings attached like sex or money. The feeling you have for someone by money or beauty or shape is called lust.

1 Like

Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by czarina(f): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
op clearly said your opinion not Wikipedia
Well, wiki and I happen to share the same "opinion". smiley
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Love is when u genuinely care about someone elses wellbeing ,u always want to be around them or close to them,love is also a flower that needs to be tended always cos it can also easily die, and when it dies ,its almost impossible to resurrect it.
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by mamajj17(f): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Love is when you give and expect nothing in return kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by Chibuchris: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Love is love, a mystery, it's unexplainable, even you feeling it can explain the in depth of it, love is the total openess of your heart body and soul to share it with the person you care.you feel like swallowing the person so you guys can share one body with two souls, love is powerful it's a good thing but also toxic it can make you insane if you don't do check and balances with your brain, if you leave your decision for your heart to decide alone. Mehn nigger you gonna lose your mind end up wasted and useless in life.
Re: What Is Love? Your Honest Opinion. by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Love is knowing, craving and always happy to connect both physically, mentally and emotionally to a subject.

This subject could be your child, your mum, your dad, your wife, your husband or your girlfriend or your boyfriend.
Love is "giving of self". So never be afraid to tell that special someone, "I love you". Be hopeful

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast In The Holy Way / An Interview With My Ex / Is It Advisable To Invest 700k In Uber Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.