Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement (64153 Views)

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by cerpvad(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2019
The day I stopped attending MFM Power must change hand monthly prayer program, this was what happened.

Pastor Olukoya: There was a lady, child of God. She was traveling in a bus among other people. She was sitting by the window side of the bus. Along the way, she wanted to urinate and she requested the driver to stop for her to empty her bowel by the road side. The driver stopped. The lady alighted and went inside a nearby bush to urinate.

Before she came back, a man among the passengers had taken her window side seat. She appealed to the man to vacate the seat for her but she was met with a stiff resistance from the man. As a result, a little quarrel broke out between the lady and the man. The rest of the passengers made efforts to ensure the man leave the window side seat for the lady but all the effort proved arbortive. The lady accepted her fate and went to sit in another seat in the bus and the journey continued.

Hardly had the driver driven a few kilometres before the bus had a terrible accident. The vehicle tumbled several times with the passengers left with various degrees of injuries but only one death was recorded and it was the man that took over the window side seat from the lady. The lady is a child of God and that's why God saved her life.

Prayer points :Afterwards Pastor Olukoya raising a prayer point said: Whoever that is hellbent in taking your position from you in life should die for it just like the man took the position of the lady in the bus and died for it.

I couldn't pray such a prayer as I kept wondering why the death of the man in the bus was justified because he refused a lady the window side seat.

I decided to stop attending the program ever since as I think such prayers are too wicked cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by MiddleDimension: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2019
dapotemi:

This comment just scared me mehn, like seriously

it is a question! i am as alarmed as you.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by klax(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2019
ifewise:
The Controversy on Christmas, December 25th as Jesus' Birthday: Our Position and Clarification, By MFM

With reference to the varied reactions that have been trailing the message of our General Overseer (Worldwide), Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya, on the celebration of December 25th as Christmas in celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, during the church's weekly Manna Water service on Dec. 25, 2019, we make the following clarifications...

Though the foundation of Christmas is idolatry and God hates idolatry with perfect hatred, we will not throw away the baby and the bath water.
We do not condemn those who celebrate.
Jesus is born in us at MFM every day. His death is our birth certificate.

We will bring out the positive out of the negatives by using all holidays for prayers, conferences seminars, and activities.

We will hold seminars, conventions, camp meetings or special teaching services to pray, examine the scriptures and draw positives from the wrong, negative and idolatry practices of the two events: Easter and Christmas.

We will hold special meetings to re-teach, re-emphasize and reappraise the significance of Jesus' birth, death, cross, and resurrection.

ON DECEMBER AND THE SHEPHERDS
Strange but true! Remember those shepherds who were “keeping watch over their flocks by night”? (Luke 2:cool. December weather around Bethlehem is often miserably cold, wet and rainy. No shepherd in his right mind would have kept his flocks outside at night at that time of year!
The passage argues against the December 25th birth of Jesus Christ since the weather would not have permitted shepherds to be out in the fields with their flocks then.

Also, Luke 2:1-4 tells us that Jesus was born in Bethlehem because his parents came to that town to register in a Roman census.
The Romans were well known as highly efficient administrators. It would have made no sense to have conducted a census in the dead of winter when temperatures often dropped below freezing and traveling was difficult due to poor road conditions. Taking a census under such conditions would have been pointless.

The Bible nowhere tells us to observe a holiday celebrating Jesus Christ’s birth —but it clearly does tell us to do ‘communion’ in remembrance of him.

Right or wrong I guess people should be allow to celebrate whatever at time they deem good for them. More so calling it idolatry might sound some how nevertheless celebrating or not does not change the fact that God exist and Jesus Christ is real.

Things like these I belief those who chose 25th might have good intention far from idolatry but was arm-twisted to something else.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by aimuan(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2019
imam07:
we did not read where Jesus eat rice, drink coke, browse on internet. So tell me why you are eating rice, drinking, eating semo and browsing on your android phone.
People reason like fools. One of the reasons of celebrating d birth of Jesus is to show love to each others. Dec 25th is not a day to worship idols. Is is d day to remember d birth of Jesus christ. Anyone that is against d celebration of d birth of Jesus christ is an anti christ if u dont know.
People reason like fools?That's uncalled for my bro.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by kevoh(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2019
mu2sa2:
What do does Christians really believe in and agree on?
Nothing significant. They spend the most part of their time arguing on which church (out of the thousand denominations in the world) has the best doctrine. The most ridiculous argument I have heard is using the size of Church auditorium to measure how their church is better than the next person's church.

However, in modern day Christianity, these disagreements among Christians seem to be harmless most of the time. The worst(or best) you can do is go ahead and set up your own church if you disagree, unlike their counterparts in Islam who can threaten someone's life because of disagreement in Islamic teachings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Pinkybush: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2019
Wether some churches celebrate CHRISTMAS or not, I thing what should really concern us should be how we relate with God as an individual and leave CHRISTMAS for only God to judge.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by uchrikk(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]

ok, let's assume it must be in the Bible for us to do it, MFM go ahead and show us where MFM or that football club of yours is written in the 8ible.
We also respect your opinion about that one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Bodmaris: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2019
englishmart:
If Jesus should come in the evening on Christmas day, only 17,000 Christians will make heaven. (that's if there's heaven o) The kind of immorality accompanied with the Christmas celebration is mind boggling.
immortality is everyday thing ..... undecided
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Olamialphonso(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2019
Mcuzy:
Make ona go sidon where contain ona . Who follow ona drag say dem nor born Jesus for December ? Over sabi tell us when dem born am na... December 25th is just a day we celebrate CHristmas to remind the world of the birth of a king
but ask these people why are they celebrating they death of Jesus Christ when they're not clear about the date of His birth because I don't really understand these fire people
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Kingrefreshed: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2019
ifewise:
The Controversy on Christmas, December 25th as Jesus' Birthday: Our Position and Clarification, By MFM

With reference to the varied reactions that have been trailing the message of our General Overseer (Worldwide), Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya, on the celebration of December 25th as Christmas in celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, during the church's weekly Manna Water service on Dec. 25, 2019, we make the following clarifications...

Though the foundation of Christmas is idolatry and God hates idolatry with perfect hatred, we will not throw away the baby and the bath water.
We do not condemn those who celebrate.
Jesus is born in us at MFM every day. His death is our birth certificate.

We will bring out the positive out of the negatives by using all holidays for prayers, conferences seminars, and activities.

We will hold seminars, conventions, camp meetings or special teaching services to pray, examine the scriptures and draw positives from the wrong, negative and idolatry practices of the two events: Easter and Christmas.

We will hold special meetings to re-teach, re-emphasize and reappraise the significance of Jesus' birth, death, cross, and resurrection.

ON DECEMBER AND THE SHEPHERDS
Strange but true! Remember those shepherds who were “keeping watch over their flocks by night”? (Luke 2:cool. December weather around Bethlehem is often miserably cold, wet and rainy. No shepherd in his right mind would have kept his flocks outside at night at that time of year!
The passage argues against the December 25th birth of Jesus Christ since the weather would not have permitted shepherds to be out in the fields with their flocks then.

Also, Luke 2:1-4 tells us that Jesus was born in Bethlehem because his parents came to that town to register in a Roman census.
The Romans were well known as highly efficient administrators. It would have made no sense to have conducted a census in the dead of winter when temperatures often dropped below freezing and traveling was difficult due to poor road conditions. Taking a census under such conditions would have been pointless.

The Bible nowhere tells us to observe a holiday celebrating Jesus Christ’s birth —but it clearly does tell us to do ‘communion’ in remembrance of him.

Even Muslims have days they set aside to commemorate and celebrate their Mohammed and other Feasts and so do Christians. Mountain of Fire people no get sense at all. That's why one of there churches was on fire and instead of them to call Fire Service to put of the fire... They started casting and binding the blazing inferno.

My people perish because of lack of knowledge says the Lord.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by phorget(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Ken4Christ:
Holding camp meeting to kill perceived enemies. Dr Olukoya should please repent of this evil teachings and forms of prayers before it is too late.

How many witches did our Lord Jesus killed. He died for everybody including witches. I have seen some people involved in witchcraft activities saved by the power of God and they are now preaching the gospel.

Not just MFN. This prayer forms have spread like cancer to other denominations including the RCCG and Salvation Ministries. They are not just consistent with the teachings of our Lord Jesus. We should stop killing perceived enemies through prayers.

Respect to you my brother.
That is the reason I won't stand any mfm member,they would rather see everyone around them as the next enemy.
'seek yeah first the kingdom of God and every other things would be added unto us'. I think this should be the bane of Christianity. Our protection is on God and I see no reason why we should be using our energy to kill a passive enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Islama-to-bad you mean? Too bad indeed

Amuatulu:
Nonsense! Islamabad, the only true religion lipsrsealed
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Liposure: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Make dem tell us when dey born Jesus make we hear word abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Awolowo86: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2019
The fact is that the date itself was found right there in the bible by computing the chronological events.
It had started with Zachariah, a Jewish priest who went inside into the temple to offer incense, as we can read in (Luke 1:9) it says
"When it fell to him by lot, as the priestly custom was, to enter the Lord's sanctuary and burn incense there." (Luke 1:9)
According to Jewish tradition, this burning incense inside the temple's inner sanctuary is traditionally done once a year, in the Jewish Month of "Tishrei 15" (which is equivalent to September 25 in Gregorian Calendar).
As Zachariah incensing the temple's inner sanctuary, an angel came to appear to his presence, and brought a message that he will have a son to his wife Elizabeth, which name “John”, and that the same date & same month of Tishrei (September 25), Zechariah’s wife, Elizabeth becomes pregnant, as we can read in (Luke 1:11,13)
"Then there appeared to him the angel of the Lord, standing on the right of the altar of incense.".. But the angel said to him, 'Zechariah, do not be afraid, for your prayer has been heard. YOUR WIFE ELIZABETH IS TO BEAR YOU A SON and you shall name him John." (Luke 1:11,13)
Thus, after having pregnant on (September 25) , we should count another 6 months ahead for another event - the annunciation of Mary.
Just because if we continue the reading until (Luke 1:24-27, and 30-31) we can see that when 6 months of Elizabeth's conception is another angel has been sent once again to a Virgin girl, Mary, bringing her a message that she will be having a baby:
"Some time later HIS WIFE ELIZABETH CONCEIVED and for five months she kept to herself, saying,... 'The Lord has done this for me, now that it has pleased him to take away the humiliation I suffered in public.' IN THE SIXTH MONTH the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man named Joseph, of the House of David; and THE VIRGIN'S NAME WAS MARY. but the angel said to her, 'Mary, do not be afraid; you have won God's favour. Look! YOU ARE TO CONCEIVE IN YOUR WOMB AND BEAR A SON, and you must name him Jesus." (Luke 1:24-27, 30-31)
Thus, if we compute the chronological event of dates, a (December 25) Birthdate of Jesus will be derived:
TISHREI 15 (SEPTEMBER 25)
(Annunciation of Elizabeth, started to conceive baby John)
+
6 MONTHS (of Elizabeth's pregnancy )
= MARCH 25
(Annunciation of Mary & starting point of Mary's conception to baby Jesus)
MARCH 25 + (9 Months of Pregnancy) = DECEMBER 25
THEREFORE, (December 25) is the birthdate of Jesus, based on the scriptural events computed. Thus, the early church fathers never erred (mistaken) with their idea / theory / thoughts on Jesus birth, the fact that it supports scriptural analysis as a proof, and not invented as some anti-Catholic's allegations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by ReubenE(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:
everyone knows christmas is a pagan festival converted to honor Jesus, lets not over flog this issue as we all need holidays to have sober reflection about Christ or Prophet Isah
Oga, correct your statement.
Christmas is not a pagan feast, rather December 25th was.
Celebrating a sun god on December 25th does not amount to Christmas, likewise celebrating Christmas on December 25th does not amount to Christmas being a pagan feast.

Don't let these hypocritical pastors to deceive you.... Is it not a win win situation that Christmas came to discourage certain people from serving a sun god?
Would they rather wish that a certain group of people continue to believe and worship a Sun god till today?

If we are to take this wannabe pastors serious, what is their motive for going to villages to convert traditional worshippers to Christianity, if not to bring people to Jesus.

This so called pastors celebrate Father's Day, Mother's Day, Children's Day, World Cancer Day, World Aids Day, and they even use that medium to collect special offering to the tune of thousands.
Or is it Noah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, David, Ezekiel, abi Joseph the carpenter that said they should celebrate Father's Day?
Or is it Elizabeth, Hannah, Esther abi Mary that asked them to celebrate Mother's Day in the Church, where they cunningly collect monies from the congregation through special offerings.

My brother, Celebrating Christmas on December 25th is the biggest Evangelical and Conversion work done by Christianity till date.

These pastors should be more concerned why they have MFM, REDEEMED, WINNERS, DEEPER LIFE with different brands of Jesus.
They should tell us whether it is Jesus that instructed them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by edoairways: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Godswillnwaoma:
Jehovah's witnesses have been saying this same thing since decade.....

Christmas did not originate from Christ, It has absolutely nothing to do with Christ Jesus. It is pegan feast.
Doesn't that cult hates blood hates blood transfusion using scriptures that doesn't underpins their assertions? Don't they perceive other Christian sects to evil while the reverence theirs as light?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by lomprico(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2019
so many ignorant people in Africa. Why does MFM not hold their service on saturday (sabath) that is the day God tested. just like Christmas, Sundays are days set aside for pagan worship.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by itsme01: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2019
as a muslim i agree 100% Jesus should be celebrated because his heroc activities had helped generations after generations and trying to rubish the day left to honor him is blaphemous

ReubenE:

Oga, correct your statement.
Christmas is not a pagan feast, rather December 25th was.
Celebrating a sun god on December 25th does not amount to Christmas, likewise celebrating Christmas on December 25th does not amount to Christmas being a pagan feast.

Don't let these hypocritical pastors to deceive you.... Is it not a win win situation that Christmas came to discourage certain people from serving a sun god?
Would they rather wish that a certain group of people continue to believe and worship a Sun god till today?

If we are to take this wannabe pastors serious, what is their motive for going to villages to convert traditional worshippers to Christianity, if not to bring people to Jesus.

This so called pastors celebrate Father's Day, Mother's Day, Children's Day, World Cancer Day, World Aids Day, and they even use that medium to collect special offering to the tune of thousands.
Or is it Noah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, David, Ezekiel, abi Joseph the carpenter that said they should celebrate Father's Day?
Or is it Elizabeth, Hannah, Esther abi Mary that asked them to celebrate Mother's Day in the Church, where they cunningly collect monies from the congregation through special offerings.

My brother, Celebrating Christmas on December 25th is the biggest Evangelical and Conversion work done by Christianity till date.

These pastors should be more concerned why they have MFM, REDEEMED, WINNERS, DEEPER LIFE with different brands of Jesus.
They should tell us whether it is Jesus that instructed them

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Sirwallace(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2019
ABCthings:
So if I'm born on the 25th I shoudn't celebrate my birthday because some nonesensity are being worshipped on that day? re

The bone of contention here is the date. The idolatry associated with that date is too much a coincidence.

The pentecostals rebuked the catholic church of practicing idolatry practices. Isn't it hypocritical of them to ascend the same practices they so much berated?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Le124(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Why can't the world pick your birthday date, or why those born February 29,who gets to celebrate there birthday every 4years choose another date of birth. Ignorance is killing you
Mcuzy:
Make ona go sidon where contain ona . Who follow ona drag say dem nor born Jesus for December ? Over sabi tell us when dem born am na... December 25th is just a day we celebrate CHristmas to remind the world of the birth of a king
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by lakesidepapa(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
DCmonster:
Bleep ya all. December is my birth month and I will always celebrate Christmas and my birthday in december. Jehovah witnesses are bunch of hypocrites and secret society group we use to know, now here comes MFM too.

Sagittarius indeed..

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2019
We have heard. You don't believe in Christmas, good luck to you. I believe in Christmas good luck to me.

Everybody does not have believe in what you believe in.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by smogup: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
MiddleDimension:

he read luke and deliberately skiped the part where the angels celebrated the birth of jesus
Don't mind them they twist the Bible to suit themselves. If angels can celebrate the birth of Jesus in heaven why not us. – Luke 2:13-14. The same mfm worship on sunday. Do they even know the history to that.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Le124(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
You are the one who is ignorant here, sabbath day was observed b4 the death of christ and he rose up on Sunday , after been crucified on Friday, quote author=lomprico post=85312646]so many ignorant people in Africa. Why does MFM not hold their service on saturday (sabath) that is the day God tested. just like Christmas, Sundays are days set aside for pagan worship.[/quote]
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by dehi: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2019
If the three wise men could visit Jesus at his birth to rejoice and celebrate with marry and the angels glorified the lord..... Because people usually worship an idol that day which is 25th December, so because the early church leaders wanted people to deviate from worshiping that idol and decided to put Jesus Christ birthday celebration on that day, and you think they have done a wrong thing... Or you think it's not a good thing to celebrate our Lord's birthday? You think the birth of Christ is not the best thing to have happened to the world. What these church leaders should be teaching is for people to be celebrating it in holy and Godly way. Merry Christmas fellow Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by ABCthings: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2019
Sirwallace:

The bone of contention here is the date. The idolatry associated with that date is too much a coincidence.

The pentecostals rebuked the catholic church of practicing idolatry practices. Isn't it hypocritical of them to ascend the same practices they so much berated?
So I shouldn't celebrate my birthday?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by back2sender: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2019
Mcuzy:
Don't even mind dem, even the Bible the man dey hold everyday no dey correct sef, so many mistakes and contradictions in it. So does it mean we should now stop reading the Bible as an idolatry book?
Religion is a big problem n not a solution, the Whites who gave us Bible saw this as a weapon against people and that's why countries like CHINA NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED THE BIBLE BECAUSE THEY KNEW WHAT THE WHITES USED THE BIBLE FOR AGAINST THE BLACK'S
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Originakalokalo(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2019
If I celebrate Christmas, I celebrate Jesus....

I am not celebrating an idol.

i will continue to celebrate Christmas with my family.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by naxclimpsey(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2019
If this two memorable days are for idolatry and bad signals. Can this church please release another press statement telling us the real easter and Christ birth day. Merry Christmas and happy new year to all good christians.

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by sunnymaja(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Ken4Christ:
Holding camp meeting to kill perceived enemies. Dr Olukoya should please repent of this evil teachings and forms of prayers before it is too late.

How many witches did our Lord Jesus killed. He died for everybody including witches. I have seen some people involved in witchcraft activities saved by the power of God and they are now preaching the gospel.

Not just MFN. This prayer forms have spread like cancer to other denominations including the RCCG and Salvation Ministries. They are not just consistent with the teachings of our Lord Jesus. We should stop killing perceived enemies through prayers.
The mystery of religion is that the witches will kill you but repent later and she will still enter heaven while you enter the place you qualified for. That is why the bible says suffer witch not to live. It is incapacitating them and those one that have covenanted their life die. Leave the substance of argument and pray for your own freedom to fulfill your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by ReubenE(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:
as a muslim i agree 100% Jesus should be celebrated because his heroc activities had helped generations after generations and trying to rubish the day left to honor him is blaphemous

Thank you my brother. Religious people are too preoccupied with useless things.
These same people screaming Bible Bible don't even do what is in the Bible.
This same MFM kill millions of people with their mouths on Daily basis basis despite the fact that Jesus instructed us to pray for our enemies to repent.
When you throw this line at them now, they begin to say 'Suffer not a witch to live'

Hypocrisy is why this country is not moving forward.
Lawmakers make laws they themselves are not ready to obey, a man of God preach what they themselves are not ready to do, a teacher would tell his students not to cheat but he cheated to become a teacher
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by MiddleDimension: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Sirwallace:

my dear, there are churches who celebrate christmas on the 6th of january. would that be ok by you?

also, you don't even realise that the catholic church has celebrations of christian events and meaning or mystries on almost any day of the week. the reason you know of christmas is because the state takes it as a holiday. there feast of the transfiguration of jesus. others are feat of the body and blood of christ, which is what they call corpus chrisi. they also have holy thursday for the institution of the holy eucharist, which is what you call communion. they have the memorial of the death of jesus or good friday. they also have solemnity of the resurection of the lord, what you call easter. all these are celebrated on different days of the year. they have feasts of holy trinity, pentecost sunday, ss peter and paul etc. the nativity of the lord comes up on the 25th of dec. so whats wrong that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.