Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement (64143 Views)

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bigmikedagod:

how many evil spirits did Jesus and his disciples cast out of people
you clearly dont know what you are saying. how often have you heard of MFM attacking ppl physically??

I never said that they attack people physically. I said that they pray for perceived enemies to die and it is very wrong to pray that way.

Our Lord Jesus said,

Matthew 5:43-45
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

There is no ambiguity in this statement. Apostle Paul added,

Romans 12:19-21
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Don't tell me Olukoya has never read these scriptures before. Why does he act contrary to the instructions contained in them? Is he wiser than Jesus and the Apostles. Sometimes, we just follow without asking questions. The fact that he has large followership doesn't mean he is doing the right thing. The world is full of gullible souls.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by enemyofprogress: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
post=85310732:

For the few people that missed our End of the Year barbecue parry for the kids @[b][color=#006600][/color],
Have this and be Merry......

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero año y felicidad

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my WIFE

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by CSTR2: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ken4Christ:
Holding camp meeting to kill perceived enemies. Dr Olukoya should please repent of this evil teachings and forms of prayers before it is too late.

How many witches did our Lord Jesus killed. He died for everybody including witches. I have seen some people involved in witchcraft activities saved by the power of God and they are now preaching the gospel.

Not just MFN. This prayer forms have spread like cancer to other denominations including the RCCG and Salvation Ministries. They are not just consistent with the teachings of our Lord Jesus. We should stop killing perceived enemies through prayers.
If it doesn't work, I don't think it would spread.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Alimat40: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
There is nothing wrong in the celebration, but I am worried how christians are celebrating Christmas in a way that you can not distinguish worldly celebration and christians. I believe that Christmas should be celebrated in moderation, with sober reflection, winning souls for Christ, sharing, visit to the prison, hospital, doing good at that period. This is not so anymore. True born again do not do it again.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by CSTR2: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ken4Christ:

I never said that they attack people physically. I said that they pray for perceived enemies to die and it is very wrong to pray that way.

Our Lord Jesus said,

Matthew 5:43-45
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

There is no ambiguity in this statement. Apostle Paul added,

Romans 12:19-21
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Don't tell me Olukoya has never read these scriptures before. Why does he act contrary to the instructions contained in them? Is he wiser than Jesus and the Apostles. Sometimes, we just follow without asking questions. The fact that he has large followership doesn't mean he is doing the right thing. The world is full of gullible souls.
Which enemy are you talking about?

Is it the enemy that says he is not going to greet you in the morning or the enemy that says your wife will die at child birth.?

Because there are different types of enemies.

If God did not kill herod, Peter would have been killed after he already killed James.

It was the same God that rained down fire on those soldiers when they asked Elijah to come down.

God has not changed. It is you that fail to understand the scriptures.

You can't pray for some enemies to repent. They will kill you if you don't kill them.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Acidosis(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is a pure fact. Christmas is a pagan idea. Originally, it has nothing to do with Christians. What Christians all over the world should have done is to fix a different date with a different word. Events like Easter, Pentecost day, etc. are deeply rooted and linked with Christians.

Christmas is nothing but a day to celebrate a man on red and white costume. They call him Father Christmas. It has nothing to do with Jesus.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oluromantic:

2Cor. 10.4 ... God himself stated his interest in warfare against evil powers and principalities.

At least you watch Nollywood. When you find yourself in a situation where there are custodians of evil powers in ur family (witchcraft or consulting babalawo etc) and are responsible for your misfortunes or a Yahoo family member has used ur undies while you're drying up. If you can pray for them as you die on, honestly I will commend you and tell the world about you..

A child of God who is truly born again is indestructible. Our lives is hid with God in Christ. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. As the scripture says,

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that WICKED ONE TOUCHETH HIM NOT.

1 Peter 3:13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

If you are easily venerable to the wicked devices of evil people, there are factors responsible and it's your responsibility to fix them and stay under cover. Examples of such factors are

1. You are not truly born again. You just go to Church.
2. You are born again but engaged in sinful indulgence.
3. You are yet to be filled with the Holy Spirit. The baptism with the Holy Spirit puts a stamp of ownership of God upon your life. God from that moment takes personal responsibility to protect you.
4. You are not prayerful especially in tongues.
5. You are not committed to the advancement of the kingdom of God. You go to church whenever you like. You are not involved in any activity department. Not a tither and not a giver.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by CSTR2: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
rummmy:
Owing a football club(MFM) is not biblical..
It is a youth empowerment program.

It is not every youth that will go to school and get First Class where they can get 500,000 from the church.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
sunnymaja:

The mystery of religion is that the witches will kill you but repent later and she will still enter heaven while you enter the place you qualified for. That is why the bible says suffer witch not to live. It is incapacitating them and those one that have covenanted their life die. Leave the substance of argument and pray for your own freedom to fulfill your destiny.

Witches can't kill a child of God walking in the light of God's word.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Proverbs 14:19 The evil bow before the good; and the wicked at the gates of the righteous.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Xerxes75: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Better to keep shut than write what you can not end, you know he was not born on 25th. Could please tell us when he was born?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by doctuw(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Check this

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
solsticey2k3:

Firstly, the one who should repent is you my brother. Dr Olukoya is a seasoned man of God with decades of experience, physical and spiritual.

Read John 3:16 again, “..... that whosoever believeth in him, will have everlasting life”. Jesus Christ did not lay down his life for everyone, but made salvation possible for all. I’m not sure you’ve experienced a powerful spiritual battle before, where these unrepentant enemies would have sworn that unless they die, that is when they would stop waging war. “Stop them before they stop you....”, if you want them to repent (one way of stopping them), and they don’t repent, then they will perish (another way of stopping them).

“...... the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent taketh it by force”

But I am speaking the truth. Our Lord Jesus said we should pray for our enemies and do good to them. Apostle also said if our enemies are hungry, we should feed them. It didn't say we should kill them.

Olukoya is practicing Old Testament doctrines. We are in a new dispensation. He should cross over to the New Testament. Apostle Paul placed a curse on anyone that preaches another gospel. And what is the gospel Apostle Paul preached? Gospel of grace. The gospel according to the New Testament revelations.

2 Corinthians 3:6-7
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. note

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away

The letter here is the Old Testament and the Spirit is the New Testament. Paul said that the letter kills. That's is why MFN is killing. They are following the letters.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Chonchin: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neroiam:

No sir.

You're not talking to a lay man..

Question is why did Pope Julius in 350 AD make December 25th Jesus's birthday when it has been widely known for pagan gods worship..

Far back to Nimrod who married his mother Samiramis, self acclaimed queen of heaven.. Nimrod died untimely and mommy Nimrod had claimed he(Nimrod) had grown into an evergreen tree from a dead stump and left her gifts on December 25th.. That's the origin of Santa clause and christmas tree.

I read an account from "The Force" where Christians were slaughtered in worship of this same Nimrod boy every 25 December.

Mithras, Horus, Attis, Dionysus the son of Zeus,Tammuz, Hercules, Perseus, Helios, Bacchus Apollo, Jupiter, Sol Invictus – (The “Unconquered Sun”)

All this gods were celebrated 25th december

Some say the Pope's reason was to convert pagans to Christianity if the birth of Jesus Christ was celebrated on the same day.

From my findings, these popes were a sect, occultic practices.

2 Cor. 6:15
How can Christ and the Devil agree? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Jesus commanded what we should do in remembrance of him.. Did he command christmas?

That pope nigga could have chosen any other day.. Why 25 December?

According to the account I gave above, several early Christians traditions served as a pointer to why the church agreed to choose the said date. However, there’s no date in history not link to something else somewhere. If you say something is popularly believed that.... well I’m not part of the so called popular belief and billions of people around the world are not part of it. It’s popular to you but not to everyone.

From Monday the moon worship day, Thursday of the god Thur to Saturday dedicated to the god Saturn and Sunday for the sun worship. Because these days were special pegan days for some people doesn’t mean anything since you are not part of them. After all, why should we worship God on the day some pagans worship their sun god and even go as far as naming the day after their sun god. Not Godday but Sunday.
Can you see the hypocrisy when we only choose what we want to believe and not.
I have given you different reasons why 25 December could have been chosen. However, will you decide not to worship God on Sunday because of course it’s a day of pagan worship of the god of sun? Of course no because that’s non of your business since you don’t take part in sun worship anyway. Nevertheless, individual is free to follow their own conviction. No day according to the Bible is clean. All days are full of evil. No exception.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by eazyduzit: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
The Coptic Christians in Egypt and other part of the world celebrate theirs on 7th January.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lilisticlili:
you should repent your self,not until you have problem and be looking for prayers after your babalawos fails you

Two wrongs cannot make a right. That you have a problem doesn't mean you have to take laws into your hands. Vengeance is the exclusive right of God. You don't have the moral right under this dispensation to take any life. And if you walk in the light of God's word, nobody can kill you unless you don't know who you are in Christ Jesus.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
shuttox:
Jehovah witness have been emphasizing on this for years

I beg, pack one side. Which one is Jehovah Witness? Organization that brought doctrines contrary to God's word. Why are people still blind to the truth of God's word. People that will see white and call it black. They don't even believe Jesus rose from the dead bodily. So, which gospel are they preaching? If Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily, how come his disciples could touch him and even eat with him. What then happened to his body? There initial explanation is that God probably melted his body with chemicals. They are full of lies. And they have to tell more lies to cover the old ones. I feel so sorry for those who are committed to their evil course.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Ken4Christ: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
ifewise:
The Controversy on Christmas, December 25th as Jesus' Birthday: Our Position and Clarification, By MFM

With reference to the varied reactions that have been trailing the message of our General Overseer (Worldwide), Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya, on the celebration of December 25th as Christmas in celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, during the church's weekly Manna Water service on Dec. 25, 2019, we make the following clarifications...

Though the foundation of Christmas is idolatry and God hates idolatry with perfect hatred, we will not throw away the baby and the bath water.
We do not condemn those who celebrate.
Jesus is born in us at MFM every day. His death is our birth certificate.

We will bring out the positive out of the negatives by using all holidays for prayers, conferences seminars, and activities.

We will hold seminars, conventions, camp meetings or special teaching services to pray, examine the scriptures and draw positives from the wrong, negative and idolatry practices of the two events: Easter and Christmas.

We will hold special meetings to re-teach, re-emphasize and reappraise the significance of Jesus' birth, death, cross, and resurrection.

ON DECEMBER AND THE SHEPHERDS
Strange but true! Remember those shepherds who were “keeping watch over their flocks by night”? (Luke 2:cool. December weather around Bethlehem is often miserably cold, wet and rainy. No shepherd in his right mind would have kept his flocks outside at night at that time of year!
The passage argues against the December 25th birth of Jesus Christ since the weather would not have permitted shepherds to be out in the fields with their flocks then.

Also, Luke 2:1-4 tells us that Jesus was born in Bethlehem because his parents came to that town to register in a Roman census.
The Romans were well known as highly efficient administrators. It would have made no sense to have conducted a census in the dead of winter when temperatures often dropped below freezing and traveling was difficult due to poor road conditions. Taking a census under such conditions would have been pointless.

The Bible nowhere tells us to observe a holiday celebrating Jesus Christ’s birth —but it clearly does tell us to do ‘communion’ in remembrance of him.

Olukoya should please come down from the mountain that burns with fire first and then cross over to the New Testament. He will see the need to join in the celebration.

If the day was formerly dedicated to the worship of idols, it has been hijacked to the praise and glory of God. As long as what we do is done to God's glory, it is acceptable before God. If the celebration stops, very soon people will soon forget that a Saviour was born. At least those who haven't heard about Jesus will hear about him.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by alizma: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mcuzy:
Make ona go sidon where contain ona . Who follow ona drag say dem nor born Jesus for December ? Over sabi tell us when dem born am na... December 25th is just a day we celebrate CHristmas to remind the world of the birth of a king
That is how you know those frustrated fellow hiding under religion to mislead others. Ask them to give the actual date and they had been looking like the lost sheep.
Somebody had ask him to show where Olukoya is written in the Bible. That is the response that I am waiting for.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by blessingsonflee(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Birth certificate and death certificate na the same thing ?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Excellentmind: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
ifewise:
The Controversy on Christmas, December 25th as Jesus' Birthday: Our Position and Clarification, By MFM

With reference to the varied reactions that have been trailing the message of our General Overseer (Worldwide), Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya, on the celebration of December 25th as Christmas in celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, during the church's weekly Manna Water service on Dec. 25, 2019, we make the following clarifications...

Though the foundation of Christmas is idolatry and God hates idolatry with perfect hatred, we will not throw away the baby and the bath water.

We will bring out the positive out of the negatives by using all holidays for prayers, conferences seminars, and activities.

We will hold seminars, conventions, camp meetings or special teaching services to pray, examine the scriptures and draw positives from the wrong, negative and idolatry practices of the two events: Easter and Christmas.

We will hold special meetings to re-teach, re-emphasize and reappraise the significance of Jesus' birth, death, cross, and resurrection.

Strange but true! Remember those shepherds who were “keeping watch over their flocks by night”? (Luke 2:cool. December weather around Bethlehem is often miserably cold, wet and rainy. No shepherd in his right mind would have kept his flocks outside at night at that time of year!
The passage argues against the December 25th birth of Jesus Christ since the weather would not have permitted shepherds to be out in the fields with their flocks then.

Also, Luke 2:1-4 tells us that Jesus was born in Bethlehem because his parents came to that town to register in a Roman census.
The Romans were well known as highly efficient administrators. It would have made no sense to have conducted a census in the dead of winter when temperatures often dropped below freezing and traveling was difficult due to poor road conditions. Taking a census under such conditions would have been pointless.

The Bible nowhere tells us to observe a holiday celebrating Jesus Christ’s birth —but it clearly does tell us to do ‘communion’ in remembrance of him.

Everybody has a right to hold views, but to present the foregoing as the basis for his argument against Christmas is subjective and therefore unacceptable.
1. There is no particular time of the year that shepherds don't take their flocks for graising .
2. There is no definite time for conducting census; weather does not affect the conduct of census for such impression to hold water.
Therefore, all he has said is his opinion and no one including the members of his congregation should be forced to share his views or antagonize anyone who holds a contrary view.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by SEMBID: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
If MFM founder find fault celebrating Christmas and Easter , i think he should find fault celebaring his birthday.
I think its better for to stop criticizing what he did not know, he should remember that the same bible he was trying to interpret was compiled by St. Jerome one of the Catholic scholars.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by DCmonster: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
constance500:

U are dull
Bleep you slowpoke!
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Leopantro: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
aimuan:
Jesus himself didn't celebrate his birthday,why do you chose to celebrate it?worse still on a wrong date.

No problem.
Henceforth, all MFM members will go to work on 25th and 26th of December. Failure to do so will receive a query.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Panther123: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
ifewise:

what's this? Christians selling themselves a penny again over mere date and period chosen for an important event . By the way, what's that weather mantra about the time In Bethlehem and the census? OMG. What of global warming that has changed most things about weather and how they used to be? I am more than disappointed .
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by bluecircle470: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mcuzy:
Make ona go sidon where contain ona . Who follow ona drag say dem nor born Jesus for December ? Over sabi tell us when dem born am na... December 25th is just a day we celebrate CHristmas to remind the world of the birth of a king

Devil why you dey fight yourself nah...
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Panther123: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Excellentmind:

Everybody has a right to hold views, but to present the foregoing as the basis for his argument against Christmas is subjective and therefore unacceptable.
1. There is no particular time of the year that shepherds don't take their flocks for graising .
2. There is no definite time for conducting census; weather does not affect the conduct of census for such impression to hold water.
Therefore, all he has said is his opinion and no one including the members of his congregation should be forced to share his views or antagonize anyone who holds a contrary view.
with due respect to the views of the man of God, those sound so trivial to buttress his point. What's the weather weather thing in an era when things are losing their usual times due to global warming. Don't MFM have experts that would have better advised him on those comments before he went public ?
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by biolite(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
aimuan:
Jesus himself didn't celebrate his birthday,why do you chose to celebrate it?worse still on a wrong date.
......You are getting it all wrong..Christmas day is a Day set aside to celebrate the birth of a Shepherd king that is born.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Oluromantic: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ken4Christ:

A child of God who is truly born again is indestructible.
Not while he's still heavily ignorant. Being born again is not enough to be indestructible; in fact it makes you a serious target for them and they can still get you if you stop there. You need more than being born again to be indestructible and if you have what it takes, you sincerely won't take time typing all these
Our lives is hid with God in Christ. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. As the scripture says,

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that WICKED ONE TOUCHETH HIM NOT.

1 Peter 3:13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

If you are easily venerable to the wicked devices of evil people, there are factors responsible and it's your responsibility to fix them and stay under cover. Examples of such factors are

1. You are not truly born again. You just go to Church.
2. You are born again but engaged in sinful indulgence.
3. You are yet to be filled with the Holy Spirit. The baptism with the Holy Spirit puts a stamp of ownership of God upon your life. God from that moment takes personal responsibility to protect you.
4. You are not prayerful especially in tongues.
5. You are not committed to the advancement of the kingdom of God. You go to church whenever you like. You are not involved in any activity department. Not a tither and not a giver.
How would you explain how miles Munroe crashed in a plane with his family? He lacked the holy spirit? Or he wasn't praying in tongues? Or he goes to church whenever he likes?

You've even diverted the topic. It's one thing to be spiritually mature that evil powers would have a hard time getting you, it's another thing for them to disappear in fear at your arrival cuz they know you are on the offensive side as did Elijah before Baal.
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by Lexjully: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okayyyyy..... Jesus released fire to kill all his enemies, Jesus had a football team (twelve disciples), I forgot the verse of the Bible where Jesus was using IPad to preach, please someone should remind me the verse where God told us to be going to church on Sunday, I think it's in Genesis where Jesus conducted deliverance for everyone who wanted to join his choir, oh I almost forgot, Jesus commanded Peter in Ecclesiastes 3:1 never to use drums when singing in Church........... These people are very confused. Aswerighad
Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by InvertedHammer: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
/
Nobody knows.

Go with the flow and enjoy yourself.

If oyibo people didn't bring Bible to Africa, will Olukoya and co be arguing what they know nothing about. Like I always say, you are limited to what you are taught.

The funny thing is that oyibo people brought christian doctrines to Africa. Africans abandoned their traditional religion and now turn around to castigate oyibo for not practising christianity the right way. Really? grin grin grin. Crying more than the bereaved.

Africans never cease to amaze me.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement by dreamangel: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
atoleybaba:
just the same way u are in a joyous mood when you give birth to a child.....same way u will feel when a family is kidnapped and the random u are told to arrange is ready. You know that joyous feeling? Yes that is what the angels felt. They rejoiced with me cos their savour is on Earth. After that did u hear that every year d angels commemorate it?

If the Angels lkeep coming to earth physically to celebrate it, please what are you on earth whom he died for supposed to do? Stay there and wait for Angels

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.