Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (46063 Views)

RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by spikedcylinder: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
mukina2:

am praying and wishing for this. hope he logs in and say its not him cry

He still left me an offline on the 1st. But I am guessing, time difference. Oh. oh. I cant even type. I am weak.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Finecat(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
I hope to God it's not him.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by SisiKill1: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
It's him. . . Bawo lives in Dolton, about. 10 mins away from where I stay.

I can't stop crying! God!!!!! I've never wished for anything more in my life than for it not to be him.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by jalether(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

It's him. . . Bawo leaves in Dolton, about. 10 mins away from where I stay.

I can't stop crying! God!!!!!

It's finally confirmed cry cry cry cry

I hope his killer(s) never find peace. may his gentle soul rest in peace sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mukina2: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

I can't stop crying! God!!!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Oh God noo nooo cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by spikedcylinder: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2010
Oh lawd. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by chinedumo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
hope this will not promote anti US sentiments
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ElRazur: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

I can't stop crying! God!!!!! I've never wished for anything more in my life than for it not to be him.

I'm sorry, but how is this a confirmation?

Saying another member is dead is a big and bold statement. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe or accept it is him.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by SmashingM(f): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2010
What a tragedy! may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2010
ElRazur:

I'm sorry, but how is this a confirmation?

Saying another member is dead is a big and bold statement. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe or accept it is him.

Same name, same city, same age, same picture. What else is needed?
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by jalether(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^You dey mind elrazur
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by SisiKill1: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dolton used to be a very nice neighborhood until these section 8 people started pouring in. Sons of Bitches ghetto rats who have issues with black people doing better than them. Most of them don't go to school, they live off food stamps, hanging out by the corner stores all day. It could be something as simple as the gym shoe he was wearing that triggered their rage. Don't know why they haven't put all of them in a chamber and gas them to death. I don't care about being politically correct now and if anyone has a problem with it, they should feel free to take a long walk off the shortest pier.

Useless bastards!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
I still don't know whether to believe it's him or not. If it's him then brother I wish you eternal rest. He really was one of my favourite people on NL although he didn't know it.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by SisiKill1: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
In my early days of NL, Bawo and I exchanged info when we found out we both lived in Chicago. We never met but everything in the paper matches with what I know about him. You have no idea how much I hope and pray it isn't him. I don't want it to be him!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Purist(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
naijababe:

He really was one of my favourite people on NL although he didn't know it.

Same here, sis. I always looked forward to reading his comments. His views on religion and politics were particularly intriguing. He'll be sorely missed. sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Pappij: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
May his soul rest in peace. sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by spikedcylinder: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
The irony of this thread. My silly self even found it funny at the time. cry cry cry cry cry
I don't think sagamite has seen this.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-374355.0.html
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by armyofone(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2010
do you blame them, when pple are desperate to rent their homes in this hard eco.
it's so sad and i hope it is not the same person.

immigrant students should be very careful. don't walk alone. carry a gun with you and be ready to fight back.
RIP Busaya.

SemperFI
God bless our troops

Sisi_Kill:

Dolton used to be a very nice neighborhood until these section 8 people started pouring in. Sons of Bitches ghetto rats who have issues with black people doing better than them. Most of them don't go to school, they live off food stamps, hanging out by the corner stores all day. It could be something as simple as the gym shoe he was wearing that triggered their rage. Don't know why they haven't put all of them in a chamber and gas them to death. I don't care about being politically correct now and if anyone has a problem with it, they should feel free to take a long walk off the shortest pier.

Useless bastards!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
spikedcylinder:

The irony of this thread. My silly self even found it funny at the time. cry cry cry cry cry

Maaaaaaaaannnnnn!!! The things we joke about sometimes embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Pataki: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
Life is just so freaking short.

Just 21, and some deranged-out dude with the gun decided to cut his life off?!

You will surely be missed man.

You will also be missed on the ARSENAL fan thread bawomolo. Surely, this is not the best of news to hear at this time.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by armyofone(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
eyaaaa
sad sad

spikedcylinder:

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Omolulu(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
R.I.P Man , we all die once, so sad u left early, u were surely an NL Family member, u'd be missed
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2010
Na waooo, Sometimes when who things like this , u wanna stay put in NAIJA, where u will not be killed for mere jealousy
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Elprinz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
Rip mate
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by eldee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2010
R.I.P Man . . .

It's weird cus I was thinking bout what would happen if I somehow died and the news got to NL, he's remembered as the guy who had logical arguments on every thing he chose to debate, as the guy that made jokes out of everything and an unbelievably intelligent person . . he'll be missed, definitely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
Such a sad story
I don't know him but I am moved to tears
May God grant the family and NL the strenght to bear the loss
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by tunnytox(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2010
OMG! Life's just too short RIP
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by akossyy: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
may his perfect soul rest in the bosom of the Lord,
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by kobikwelu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2010
such a bright gem!!!

21 and already doing his graduate studies!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

may his soul rest in peace
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Basildon1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2010
RIP homey!

I still pray and wish it is not the same NL member because I cant imagine someone wanting to take his life - this is really sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by slap1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2010
I can't type again. Rest in peace, bro. I hope you find sufficient peace . . . wherever you maybe . . .
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
my opponent on the LGBT and atheism debates. Quite an intelligent dude. Very sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Lady Stabbed By Her Ex-boyfriend's Friend Whom She Helped In Kwara. Graphic Pics / Student Who Paid N321k For Iphone X Gets Box Filled With Concrete Instead (photo / 150 Persons Killed In Ikoyi Prison Attack – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.