Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP (49409 Views)

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MedicH: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85272706:

Apart from the foundation all our past leaders laid down from the 60's, bad foundation of RELIGION and TRIBAL differences.

FFK is being successful in doing this.
Cos he knows how to manipulate the brains of fools and idiots who believe any trash he spits out.
He was the one telling the the other day how the Hausas sleeps with their cows and all sort of dirty rubbish.

Evil ends await them all.

Yea. Evil awaits them just as karma is having boko haram decimate the north. Everyone will certainly get paid in their own coin. On this planet or hereinafter.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
byrron:

Sorry dude, I'm in an environment where malaria does not exist but they do have medications that can make one with a full blown AIDS to leave a little longer which is exactly what you need now.

Now GTFOH

Who asked for your biography.

You didn't add cleaning tables at MacDonald
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
DominusPrime:

Good words like these you mean right? @
Better go siddon for one place if to quote person for Nairaland na problem for you.
Stop wasting space for real members abeg.
Lubbish! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by helinues: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuestLog:
please eh! You have till 31/12/2019 to sit down and evaluate your life. Don't go into 2020 with this mindset... It won't tell good of you and the other good qualities you .

Heh heh.. So you have this Luxury of time to advise someone without advising yourself to mind your own business as we are approaching new year.

This is 3daful

Funkeeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by BeijinDossier: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Boko Haram grand patron has spoken cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by seborrhic: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
The terrorists are taking a cue from him na.
He is divided this country along religious and ethnic lines with his appointments,policies,actions and statements.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
MedicH:

Yea. Evil awaits them just as karma is having boko haram decimate the north. Everyone will certainly get paid in their own coin. On this planet or hereinafter.
Amen in Jesus name
No one will escape it.....lailai!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MedicH: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85272713:
May this evil Boko Haram/ISWAP never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Children of hate, perdition and frustration are all afraid to say a single Amen to our prayers.
They are all here rambling incoherently.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors, of Boko Haram/ISWAP and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem...May the people that support them all die painfully.

What is too much to understand or say Amen to here?
Just say Amen or STFU!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
Supporters of evil and crime will never ever go unpunished.

Including ignoramuses that supported into power the evil politicians that sponsor boko haram and sharia law tagiya or whatever. May they never end well.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by GuestLog: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:

Heh heh.. So you have this plenty of time to advise someone without advising yourself to mind your own business as we are approaching new year.

This is 3daful

Funkeeeeeeeee
Hahahahaaaa. My business is minding other people's business. That's why I'm minding your business.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Advocate500: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:
Not only terrorists but Pdp goons.. They are hell bent in using their propagandas to destroy this country buy God pass them
in a bid to drop ur robotic and programmed comments ,u couldn't differentiate between but and buy ,if I may ask u pls to what end is all this programme comment?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Who asked for your biography.

You didn't add cleaning tables at MacDonald

The joke is still on you because a table cleaner in Macdonalds will comfortably feed you, house you and cloth you for the rest of your miserable poverty stricken jobless life.

Just like I said earlier, GTFOH and go on licking the balls of your terrorist mentor currently compounding your woes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by helinues: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuestLog:
Hahahahaaaa. My business is minding other people's business. That's why I'm minding your business.

Then you can't last long..

You mean if your house and your neighbours house is burning, you will prefer to put off the fire in your neighbours house first?

Chinyere, come and read something
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by OnyesomJ(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
May the Spirit of Calamity Befall Those Disgracing This Country
Amen...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Sweeetheart(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
killing of bokoharam is killing against North or how did he write his useless comment that time

this idiot in asorock need to keep shut for once. his press always irritate me. useless man
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Advocate500: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85272706:

Apart from the foundation all our past leaders laid down from the 60's, bad foundation of RELIGION and TRIBAL differences.

Cos he knows how to manipulate the brains of fools and idiots who believe any trash he spits out.
He was the one telling the the other day how the Hausas sleeps with their cows and all sort of dirty rubbish.

I don't really know how to say this to u in order to avoid ban

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by helinues: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Advocate500:
in a bid to drop ur robotic and programmed comments ,u couldn't differentiate between but and buy ,if I may ask u pls to what end is all this programme comment?

In 9ice's voice: Talk I am listening, write, I am reading it
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Suremikky(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=OgunLaakaye post=85272897]

And Christianity is what? Garbage or filth

You both are the problems of the world. Any country you both are dominant is already cursed.

The first evil that befell Earth were you duos.

Even Sango and Ogun worshippers are more peaceful, godly and transparent than you lots. [/quote

Mention two terrorist groups that are Christians let me mention 50 Islamic terrorist groups..Islam is simply the problem of the world
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by GuestLog: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:

Then you can't last long..

You mean if your house and your neighbours house is burning, you will prefer to put off the fire in your neighbours house first?

Chinyere, come and read something
Is your Buhari not minding other people's business?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Deepthoughts: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/dont-let-terrorists-divide-us-buhari-begs-nigerians/amp
Everything written up there is just taqiyya,come to think of it,why did buhari's federal government negotiated the release of the dapchi girls with out Leah shaibu?,where are the remaining chibok girls?, buhari can only decieve the poorly informed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Congrats321(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please Google meaning of rule and lead and make a choice
chiefolododo:
BUHARI is not fit to rule this country, he can only condemn , nothing else
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by TruthinAction: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Buhari is not the problem. The southern leaders in various positions starting from the VP who are not reacting are the greatest problem. To save their integrity, they should resign from office in protest to the gross injustice and incompetence displayed by this government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Congrats321(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Just like GEJ was sponsoring boko haram to reduce population of northerners so he can win 2015 presidential elections. We know them.
bakescos01:

Foolish idiot. You are politicizing human lives right. By the time this affect you or any of your love ones you will know Nigeria is in crisis and if nothing is done things will get worse. I will see how you will spend that 30k Naira that you are being paid to defend the government. This is not about political party , is about human life and it’s sad some people has no human feeling or any form of compassion .
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by bakescos01: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85272706:

How does this news involve FFK. This is about human life confirmed killed by ISWAP. And you are talking about FFK. We should be criticizing the government that promised to crush out insurgents within the first 2 years of there administration. It’s sad we don’t hold political appointees accountable for there campaign promises. FFK is no body as far as am concerned and he is not your president neither your Army chief. You better start channeling your critics to the right channel.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85272976:
Better go siddon for one place if to quote person for Nairaland na problem for you.
Stop wasting space for real members abeg.
Lubbish! wink
As usual u cannot discuss intellectually when facts about how Buhari defended boko haram are placed before you, you Now have to resort to statements like these.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by JonDon12: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Men let me tell you. I lived in the north. The average northerner does not see himself as Nigerian. They see themselves first as JIHADISTS to spread Islam first and then Nigerian. This is why they are more comfortable around muslim non nigerians than among nigerians. When I say the average northerner, I mean the impoverished masses mainly and to a lesser extent the elites. Some of the elites, even though they are smart enough to hide it are even more radical case in point the underwear bomber. And you know I who their Spiritual and Political leader is :Muhammadu Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Saviola6053: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Since America Included Nigeria as one of the Religious Intolerant countries. Buhari brain don Reset. Hahahahah. But God will punish anybody who voted for Buhari. If you voted for Buhari the first time, God will forgive you but if you voted Buhari the second time after seeing the hand writing on the wall. God will punish you and your families.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by chiefolododo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Congrats321:
Please Google meaning of rule and lead and make a choice
pls go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold / Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.