Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP (49412 Views)

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Ramadan Preaching Session Organised By ISWAP Faction Of Boko Haram In The North / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by spafu(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by CrestMan: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
For the first time, I want to say this - I wish the North can be separated from the South angry

That 1914 amalgamation was not necessary sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Sagay212: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
You cannot be arresting and releasing boko haram terrorist claiming the have repented and be rehabilitated. That only shows that you have sinister plans and any normal person will suspect that you and your fellow abok.is which you have placed in the military top positions are in support of these people. Any boko haram that is arrested should be killed. Get whatever information you can get from them and waste them.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by CrestMan: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
This useless Buhary is only talking because the international community is talking about it. At first, they all ( his regime and military) kept mute as they always denied angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
[s]
byrron:

You call me names and when I play with the names you now shift the goal post again and play the victim and now say I'm bragging or I'm a kid, really?

Make up your mind fool, the only kid i see here is the fool that said i have malaria as his first comment to me and then went on to say I clean tables in Macdonalds and now moved me to another job which is a landscaping labour job and then called me an illegal immigrant and now I'm a kid?

If all you said are what qualifies one to be an adult from the village that manufactured you then you deserve all the sympathy and empathy from all other worthless piece of sh.it like you because you are a certified nonentity.
[/s]

Stop all this lengthy gibberish. You exposing your status!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by proprince(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Buhari has divided us long time ago
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Hallabee1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
PMB... Well done
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by zoedew: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=NimrodEndOfDays post=85270505][/quote]
Bullseye! Islam takes no prisoners. Islam is an either or proposition!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
[s][/s]

Stop all this lengthy gibberish. You exposing your status!

If calling you out for your irredeemable stupidity is your definition for exposing ones status then I must have underestimated the level of your foolishness which is currently being induced by acute hunger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Dedetwo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:

"Don’t Let Terrorists Divide Us” - Buhari Begs Nigerians

President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians not to allow insurgents divide them along religious lines.

The president said this in reaction to the alleged killing of 10 Christians by the Islamic State (IS) in Borno state.

In a statement by Garba Shehu, presidential spokesperson, Buhari described the execution as evil.

He added that his administration will not lower its guards in the war against terrorism.

“I am profoundly saddened and shocked by the death of innocent hostages in the hands of remorseless, godless, callous gangs of mass murderers that have given Islam a bad name through their atrocities,” the president said.

“We should, under no circumstance, let the terrorists divide us by turning Christians against Muslims because these barbaric killers don’t represent Islam and millions of other law-abiding Muslims around the world.

“As a President, the collective security of all Nigerians is my major preoccupation and the death of an innocent Christian or Muslim distresses me.

“No true Muslim would be shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ while killing innocent people, an evil frequently condemned by the Holy Qur’an.

“These agents of darkness are enemies of our common humanity and they don’t spare any victim, whether they are Muslims or Christians, and therefore, we shouldn’t let them divide us and turn us against one another.

“The goal of these psychopaths is to cause confusion and spread distrust between Muslims and Christians, despite the fact that they aren’t representing the interest of Muslims or Islam.”

Buhari also said he will continue to intensify efforts towards strengthening international cooperation and collaboration to break the backbone of the terrorists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/dont-let-terrorists-divide-us-buhari-begs-nigerians/amp

I really hate to see this bastard in his hypocritical sermon.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
byrron:

If calling you out for your irredeemable stupidity is your definition for exposing ones status then I must have underestimated the level of your foolishness which is currently being induced by acute hunger.

You so pained. Dont worry, your condition will improve in 2050
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by 9gerian: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
APC did worse to PDP during GEJ time as President.

We don’t need our leaders to tell us what they are doing or will do to improve one of the most divided countries in the world; we just need them to show us!

So far all that has been shown is largely suspect... From herdsmen killings to release of Boko Haram fighters, to lopsided appointments, especially security unit heads, almost always in favor of a particular tribe and region, to the flagrant disregard of court orders etc... etc

If a leader does well, there is no need to preach!!!

helinues:
Not only terrorists but Pdp goons.. They are hell bent in using their propagandas to destroy this country but God pass them
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by LZAA: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

You so pained. Dont worry, your condition will improve in 2050

Hunger is bad ooo.
With all sense of modesty, I can comfortably feed you and your entire family on a daily basis till I depart from this world without breaking a sweat because you are the cheapest commodity few naira notes can buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Omoslim26: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
They keep saying the quran does not supports these killings bt dis niggas get their motivation from the quran

lets tell ourselves d bitter truth true islam is about conquest and spreading the dominance of allah by any means possible and this guys are ready to do dat at all cost

its almost too late for all this hypocritical pleadings

time will come when christians will begin to resist and retaliate all these attacks from the

Religion of peace
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by hope4nigeria(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Davash222:
Buhari is the one dividing us with Terrorism.
you can imagine this idiot who will label the same terrorist repentant boko Haram and release thousands of them to go and kill more people. Buhari is daft.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by MetaPhysical: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
I don't blame Buhari and his terrorist brothers, I blame Yorubas for all these nonsense being formented by Hausa-Fulani terrorists in Nigeria. If not for Yoruba people and their selfishness and constant betrayal of other Southern tribes, tell me what would have kept backward, barbaric, bloodsucking, archaic, Northern Nigeria with Southern Nigeria to start with

We would have been reading about Northern Nigeria islamic terrorists attacks on news like we do read about Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc wars angry angry angry

Anyway, it won't last forever, its just a matter of time

You cannot claim Yoruba betray you by voting Northerner. You voted Atiku, a Northerner. Did you betray yourself in that?

Kanu told you to boycott, you still voted fulani. Did you betray Kanu?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by LZAA: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:
Not only terrorists but Pdp goons.. They are hell bent in using their propagandas to destroy this country but God pass them
Seek help
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by LZAA: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You cannot claim Yoruba betray you by voting Northerner. You voted Atiku, a Northerner. Did you betray yourself in that?

Kanu told you to boycott, you still voted fulani. Did you betray Kanu?
Shatap
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by donprinyo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
This guy is so dumb dat he never knew that Nigeria has been since his one sided appointments
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
byrron:

Hunger is bad ooo.
With all sense of modesty, I can comfortably feed you and your entire family on a daily basis till I depart from this world without breaking a sweat because you are the cheapest commodity few naira notes can buy.

Naxo!

You are a kid or probably acute Malaria combined with fatigue and depression is the reason for you ranting like an overdosed junkie.

If obodo oyinbo is taking a toll on your mental state, Go back home!

No place like home.

Dual citizenship does not pay bills. Your lots full Europe and America.

I wont be surprised to know you sleeping infront of Nigerian embassy
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:

One day in the future, u will sit down ur children and explain to them the role u played as a BMC member in destroying Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Omoslim26: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
MedicH:

Including ignoramuses that supported into power the evil politicians that sponsor boko haram and sharia law tagiya or whatever. May they never end well.

amen plus those that have decided to die in hypocrisy bcus it can never be wel with anyone that puts a blind eye to the intensely increase sufferings of Nigerians by this demonic govt
all in the name of supporting a political party

they shall never know peace happiness and joy

no be curse

na fact

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85272706:

Apart from the foundation all our past leaders laid down from the 60's, bad foundation of RELIGION and TRIBAL differences.

FFK is being successful in doing this.
Cos he knows how to manipulate the brains of fools and idiots who believe any trash he spits out.
He was the one telling the the other day how the Hausas sleeps with their cows and all sort of dirty rubbish.

Evil ends await them all.

All muslims r not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by alicia2222: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Enemyofpeace: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
You don already divide us by yourself, yeye man
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Adeyemi7192(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CLSo5sMFCzKHrldLpqWCdU
Good day all, well what you are about to read maybe long but at the end of the day what
matters is that you have been exposed to what I will call a life changing opportunity. I hope we
can all read through to the end.
Ok what if I tell you, you could earn as much as 40k in profit per month by using your data and
Facebook as you use it every day? interesting right? fasten your seat belts, you are about to
learn something new.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Enemyofpeace: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85272706:

[s]Apart from the foundation all our past leaders laid down from the 60's, bad foundation of RELIGION and TRIBAL differences.

FFK is being successful in doing this.
Cos he knows how to manipulate the brains of fools and idiots who believe any trash he spits out.
He was the one telling the the other day how the Hausas sleeps with their cows and all sort of dirty rubbish.

Evil ends await them all[/s].
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by kikake: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wow. Buhari can never describe Boko Haram/ISWAP terrorists as callous, cowardly, etc.
Or does Buhari think that the affinity statements he made yester years about Boko Haram and use of Sharia criminal laws all over Nigeria, are not on record?
Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be ruled with Sharia criminal laws.
Buhari openly vowed before Moslems in 2001 that he would not stop until Sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Naxo!

You are a kid or probably acute Malaria combined with fatigue and depression is the reason for you ranting like an overdosed junkie.

If obodo oyinbo is taking a toll on your mental state, Go back home!

No place like home.

Dual citizenship does not pay bills. Your lots full Europe and America.

I wont be surprised to know you sleeping infront of Nigerian embassy

I know you don't even know where your next meal will be coming from once the day breaks in Nigeria which is the reason why all your thought processes so far revolves around poverty and misfortunes because that's what rolls with you and you now think everyone is your fellow colleague in poverty right?

Swallow your pride and drop your account details right now so I can send you some money to at least feed for the rest of the year which will also improve your mental health because all your thoughts right now are subhuman thinking.

I won't dignify your hunger induced response with further comments until you send me your account details that's if you even have an account and if you don't then send that of your friend so I can start from there and see how I can expunge hunger from your brain's by sending you some money to start eating properly and I also don't mind putting you on a monthly feeding allowance since that is the only way I can truly help your very delicate situation now.

Be humble enough and take my offer as my end of the year gift to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Flairoqy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Zico5:
I don't think the people in this government know what they are doing cos they always contradict themselves.I don't think Buhari is the one saying all these cos the man is not even aware of some of the activities around him. I pray this cabal don't finish Nigeria.
I don't like Buhari's government, but y'all see him as omnipresent and omniscient, semi-god, our problem in Nigeria are the appointed politicians feeding him with wrong information, he acta according to the information he is given.
P.S how many of you have been in charge of a group assignment presentation in school before? Think about it.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Not only do I find Buhari's statement laughable but offensive as well. This is the same person that's promoting hate and murderous ideology. Buhari must think that Nigerians are fools and have very short memories. He can't breed hate and tacitly be in support of killings of innocent Christians and when the world is asking questions, then he tries to dissociate and distance himself from his murderous kit and kin. The killer from Daura, the world is watching and taking notes. To all the Christians, I say, you need to start stockpiling weapons of any kind ...guns, spears, machete, IEDs, etc; for your own and your family's defense. Time is of the essence, the Fulanis and their sponsors have concluded their plans to take over the south and turn the area into a fiefdom and enslave all the citizens. A word is enough for the wise...do not be caught napping!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.