Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,526,568 members, 5,784,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020 at 04:08 AM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (16577 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Nigeria Was Sinking When Buhari Took Power -soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:59am On Jul 06
akimbomimer:
Wow
sammyaddey0001@gmail.com
My check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:45am On Jul 07
Layze:
lekanbello98@gmail.com

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kaslino(m): 11:44am On Jul 07
oriekejoseph@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by leonard2rex(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07
udoakpanuwakmfon@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by eeemicluz: 4:34pm On Jul 07
emmekus99@gmail.com
Thanks a lot
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by QueenBee1995: 9:31pm On Jul 07
shimmerstars@yahoo.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:28am On Jul 08
Kaslino:
oriekejoseph@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:38am On Jul 08
leonard2rex:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:39am On Jul 08
eeemicluz:
emmekus99@gmail.com
Thanks a lot

Check your email

1 Like

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:50am On Jul 08

QueenBee1995:
shimmerstars@yahoo.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by leonard2rex(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08
thanks man, am also a writer waiting for a day to stage my ownthanks man, am also a writer waiting for a day to stage my ownthanks man, am also a writer waiting for a day to stage my own
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:38am On Jul 09
leonard2rex:
thanks man, am also a writer waiting for a day to stage my ownthanks man, am also a writer waiting for a day to stage my ownthanks man, am also a writer waiting for a day to stage my own

Why waiting? Begin now.

Thank you
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by leonard2rex(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09
i'll soon
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10
leonard2rex:
i'll soon

ok
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by leonard2rex(m): 7:08am On Jul 11
please can you one again drop the book ing my email i mistakenly delete it udoakpanuwakmfon@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:35am On Jul 11
leonard2rex:
please can you one again drop the book ing my email i mistakenly delete it

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by leonard2rex(m): 9:55am On Jul 11
i wont fail to thank you once again i pray may God bless the work of your hands
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:04am On Jul 12
leonard2rex:
i wont fail to thank you once again i pray may God bless the work of your hands

Amen
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13
eeemicluz:
emmekus99@gmail.com
Thanks a lot

I hope you got it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Princeflexzy(m): 4:49am On Jul 14
emmanuelatere2000@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14
[quote author=Princeflexzy post=91691071]emmanuelatere2000@gmail.com
Thanks in advance[/quote

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14
Princeflexzy:
emmanuelatere2000@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

I hope you got it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15
Kaslino:
oriekejoseph@gmail.com

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:04am On Jul 16
cry
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kaslino(m): 10:03am On Jul 16
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?
Yes, I have. Thank you.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17
Kaslino:

Yes, I have. Thank you.

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18
kiss
Kaslino:

Yes, I have. Thank you.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:39am On Jul 22
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22
SweetyMarvel00:
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Diary Of A Nigeria Yahoo Boy Part One / Things Fall Apart VS Arrow Of God (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.