Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,526,568 members, 5,784,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020 at 04:13 AM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (16578 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Nigeria Was Sinking When Buhari Took Power -soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23
damianchiemezie:

Not here plz
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by marischerry(f): 2:04pm On Jul 24
Please I didn't get the maill, can you resend please. graceokpara8@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Victorbojan7(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24
Please send
Crazyfamilycomedy@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24
marischerry:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24
Victorbojan7:
Please send
Crazyfamilycomedy@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25
marischerry:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Gbest90(m): 10:40am On Jul 26
[]

[/quote]
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26
:'
Gbest90:
[]

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27
:'
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by rockhillz(m): 7:58am On Jul 28
Markfidelm@yahoo.com
Please send
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28
rockhillz:
Markfidelm@yahoo.com
Please send

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:00am On Jul 30
rockhillz:
Markfidelm@yahoo.com
Please send

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Gallantfortune(m): 9:43am On Jul 30
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?

Good morning sir,

Please send the story to me on this email @gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by betapikin15: 12:51pm On Jul 30
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?
good day, pls send it to gratkamfe@gmail.com. thanks a lot
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by marischerry(f): 7:30am On Jul 31
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?

Thank you, I got the mail.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31
Gallantfortune:

Good morning sir,

Please send the story to me on this email hardehbayor112@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31
betapikin15:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:09am On Aug 01
Let's share the joy, Nairalanders

It is a precious thing to be alive today, and I am glad to see this day.

I give God the glory. It is August, the 8th month of the year and we 'still de jolli dey go' amidst Coro �

So, if you are reading this message, take a minute break and say a prayer. Just a brief prayer.

The prayer should be Thanksgiving. Don't ask Him for anything. Just thank Him for giving you a new chance to experience life.

It is out of this joy that I want to make you happy too.

Let's share the joy:

I know if I tell you to give me 50k to teach you 'how to write better and get paid' you would thank me for it.

But today, I am not gonna ask you to pay a dime to get what I have acquired over the years.

It is that simple. I don't need to stress it.

Reason the testimonials underneath and judge if it is worth your time to get this book for free today. Only today.

Which book?

_What Makes Your Writing a Masterpiece_ by Damian Chiemezie.

The simplest explaination of this book is: a book that teaches you the art of good writing---the skill of writing with excellence and getting paid for doing it. Simple.

Get it here free. What are friends for?�‍♂️

https:///39KttaL

Happy New Month. �

P.S: I have seen people bought my book with their hard-earned money, and when I reach out to them, they would give excuse why they have not read it.

Are you this lazy person?

I believe you are not. Now, take action.

Immediately you download, start consuming.

Don't postpone it. The right time is NOW.

Here is the Link :

https:///39KttaL

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:07am On Aug 02
Gallantfortune:

Good morning sir,

Please send the story to me on this email hardehbayor112@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Gallantfortune(m): 11:13am On Aug 02
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?

Yes bro, thank you very much.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03
Gallantfortune:

Yes bro, thank you very much.

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by patrickpopoola(m): 11:52am On Aug 05
Patrickpopoola50@gmail.com
Thank you in advance
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05
patrickpopoola:
Thank you in advance

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:57am On Aug 06
patrickpopoola:
Thank you in advance

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07
kiss
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10
betapikin15:

I hope you got it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10
kiss
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:30am On Aug 11
patrickpopoola:
Thank you in advance

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by betapikin15: 6:32pm On Aug 11
damianchiemezie:

I hope you got it
Yes I did, thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kingso23(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11
Kingsorinya@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by midetinz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11
oladimejikabir11@yahoo.com
Kindly send it here too.
Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi" / Diary Of A Nigeria Yahoo Boy Part One / Things Fall Apart VS Arrow Of God (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.