Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,546,994 members, 5,863,736 topics. Date: Friday, 18 September 2020 at 02:09 PM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (18607 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / HIS BOSS: Erotic Romance Story. (THE BOOK) / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by sputniksblues: 4:01pm On Sep 02
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03
sputniksblues:
wisesammy77@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by sputniksblues: 7:29am On Sep 04
seen thanks man. I appreciate. more grace
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04
sputniksblues:
seen thanks man.
I appreciate.
more grace

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:34am On Sep 06
kiss
damianchiemezie:

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Ndudi007: 12:46pm On Sep 06
Samuelndudi3@gmail.com
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https://wa.me/2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year ahead.

I love you.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:52am On Sep 08
Ndudi007:
Samuelndudi3@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:15am On Sep 09
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

You got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:34am On Sep 10
A masterpiece

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:50am On Sep 11
kiss
damianchiemezie:
A masterpiece
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Sughterjoseph(m): 11:26am On Sep 11
Sughterjoseph64@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by ena5four: 1:09pm On Sep 11
Rolawale350@gmail.Com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12
Sughterjoseph:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12
ena5four:
Rolawale350@gmail.Com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13
Sughterjoseph:

I hope you got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14
ena5four:
Rolawale350@gmail.Com

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15
kiss
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it ?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16
Great
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17
Review.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Book Of Death / Asexsion: *Politics *Crime *Love *Sex / Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.