Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,911 members, 5,934,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 06:38 PM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (20651 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / HIS BOSS: Erotic Romance Story. (THE BOOK) / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by mubarakyoung: 10:06pm On Oct 15
hammamubarak66@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16
mubarakyoung:
hammamubarak66@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17
mubarakyoung:
hammamubarak66@gmail.com

Hope you received it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by kenigwe18: 8:13pm On Oct 17
damianchiemezie:

Hope you received it
kenigwe96@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by franugo(m): 5:57am On Oct 18
Frank220695@gmail
Cc damianchimezie
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18
kenigwe18:

kenigwe96@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by kenigwe18: 10:55pm On Oct 18
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
thanks seen it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by kenigwe18: 4:03pm On Oct 19
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
seen thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19
kenigwe18:

seen thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20
franugo:
Frank220695@gmail
Cc damianchimezie

Frank, hope you received it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by franugo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20
damianchiemezie:

Frank, hope you received it?

Yes I did...thank you
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by mubarakyoung: 11:54pm On Oct 20
damianchiemezie:

Hope you received it
thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21
mubarakyoung:

thanks

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Lablover01: 5:22pm
alanineoaa@gmail.com..

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Jakuta (god Of Thunder) / Nigerians Mourns As Buchi Emecheta Dies At 72 / My Son My Man- A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.