Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,527,108 members, 5,786,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 August 2020 at 03:29 AM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (16608 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Nigeria Was Sinking When Buhari Took Power -soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11
calculator1:

abdulpro1@gmail.com
Tnx bro

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by calculator1(m): 7:06am On Jan 12
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Appreciate bro, tnx
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:07am On Jan 13
C
abbeydinho09:
Kareemayomide09@gmail.com

Hope you have received it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:09am On Jan 13
calculator1:

Appreciate bro, tnx

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13
If you have difficulty in publishing and making money with your book, you can contact me.

These books below were published by my brand Sages Publications. Please, don't be a poor writer. Be a commercial writer with royalty stuffed in your money bag.
_________

The free book is still on..

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Tboyofficial: 7:28am On Jan 14
Odemuyiwaoluwatobi3@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by youngPablo03: 8:02am On Jan 14
Enduranceaghedo003@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14
Tboyofficial:
Odemuyiwaoluwatobi3@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by favch(f): 8:34am On Jan 15
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15
favch:
mfavoursmasher@gmail.com
thanks
Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19
oluwadabira111:
Pls send it to holuwanoisy111@gmail.com

Hope you received it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Jaybihel25(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20
silverbirdjbl@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21
Jaybihel25:
silverbirdjbl@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:29am On Jan 24
mzlorpeh:
mzlorpeh@gmail.com

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Zion213: 6:25pm On Jan 25
floa56084@gmail.com pls d story
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by jupitre(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26
damianchiemezie:

Hope you got it?

Please I need it..Thanks
ojotoluwalasehe@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26
jupitre:

Please I need it..Thanks
ojotoluwalasehe@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26
Zion213:
floa56084@gmail.com pls d story

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by jupitre(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

Thanks bro...very grateful..
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by cho25bc(f): 12:28am On Jan 27
owoseniadebimpe@gmail.com or bimpowoshet@yahoo.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:03am On Jan 27
Please send to juliusayomide751@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Emeraldfynest(m): 1:03am On Jan 27
Pls send to juliusayomide751@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:15am On Jan 28
cho25bc:
owoseniadebimpe@gmail.com or bimpowoshet@yahoo.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:16am On Jan 28
Emeraldfynest:
Please send to juliusayomide751@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by cho25bc(f): 11:47am On Jan 28
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
God bless you. Ive seen it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by prisomic(f): 2:04pm On Jan 28
Prisomic@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Gabaleve(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28
Fmosugu@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:38am On Jan 29
prisomic:
Prisomic@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:43am On Jan 29
Gabaleve:
Fmosugu@gmail.com
Check you email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Brainiac12(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29
mariejulia459@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by clearboos(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29
henrydman4@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Gabaleve(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29
damianchiemezie:
Check you email
Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Love From Above (An Educative Relationship Story) - Full Episode / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story / Which Of These Did You Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.