Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,092 members, 6,242,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 05:02 AM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (25839 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / HIS BOSS: Erotic Romance Story. (THE BOOK) / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
"I started reading your book yesterday and I will say I am really privileged to have a copy of such great book

I'm really honoured sir.

Thank you very much sir"

Have you got your copy? Rush now
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
[sup][/sup]
damianchiemezie:
"I started reading your book yesterday and I will say I am really privileged to have a copy of such great book

I'm really honoured sir.

Thank you very much sir"

Have you got your copy? Rush now
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
adetunrayo:
tunsesther@yahoo.com

All right
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
cellins:
oseghalemarcellinus@gmail.com

All right
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
wapSmart:
Abidemirasaq@gmail.com

Good
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Illumination is a journey of light on the path of man. I particularly love the way the purpose of man was comprehensively highlighted by the writer, Mr. Damian in Book 15, The Secrets of Oma's Wealth and Happiness. He expressed that the secret to all happiness in life is to discover your self in life and bring your purpose to light.

Kudos to you sir for being an inspiration unto our generation and the upcoming ones. More grease to your elbow."

Continuation of 'Beneath The Gloss' out
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
smokeydrinky:
Much appreciated

Welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
cry
damianchiemezie:
Illumination is a journey of light on the path of man. I particularly love the way the purpose of man was comprehensively highlighted by the writer, Mr. Damian in Book 15, The Secrets of Oma's Wealth and Happiness. He expressed that the secret to all happiness in life is to discover your self in life and bring your purpose to light.

Kudos to you sir for being an inspiration unto our generation and the upcoming ones. More grease to your elbow."

Continuation of 'Beneath The Gloss' out
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
The free book is still on..[/quote].
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
[
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2020
Pricelessangel0:

please i will be anticipating simonfavour2016@gmail.com. Thanks

Okay
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2020
kiss
Abdulqareem:
Master piece. good job. Kareemismaila471@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by mj245: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
thanks in advance sir majidomeiza@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
mj245:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
mj245:

Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
damianchiemezie:
When people say to me: "Damian, why would you give away a book that took you nine years to write for free?"
My response was always laughter. I laugh at them because they do not understand what the journey is all about. And I equally laugh at myself for taking such a crazy decision.
Anyway, we are here to illuminate the mind and transform lives in spite of the reward. Hence, I have come to offer you a book that took me nine years to write with blood and tears. Neverthless, we must understand that pain is a pleasure if we
are questing for greatness.
So, can you tell us about the book? Good
question.
Beneath The Gloss is a story of struggle and survival, filled with life stories of poverty, wealth, love and marriage. Through this memoir, you shall see clearly the life of a great man, Ezugwu, who struggles to live an ideal life.
He finds himself in a poor family where he
struggles to eat three square meals daily. But because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man--a great man with wealth, fame, and other good things of life. This is because he doesnt want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the
world that people that start from scrach can be great too.
You are going to learn all of this from the life history of this genius and you would be inspired to emulate and follow his footsteps.
And no doubt, those negative experiences that greet you in life shall be avoided if you prudently apply the story of Ezugwu--- which is used as a specimen to educate and redeem the world.

It is free. Don't panic. (Totally Free)

Click here to get it https:///2348153680779

Or drop your email and you will get it within 24hrs

Or chat this line : 08136816411

I love you.

Hello, is your book still available? Will love to read.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

Hello, is your book still available? Will love to read.

Drop your email

1 Like

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Gilbertkwabena(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Drop your email
babtundy@gmail.com
pls help forward it here sir... thanks.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

babtundy@gmail.com

pls help forward it here sir... thanks.

Check your email

1 Like

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2020
zeedrous:
Please send it 4 me zeedrous@gmail.com thank u

I sent it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
cry
damianchiemezie:

I sent it
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by adelafe2019: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
felixinfinity@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Afostev11(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
afolabistephenm@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by 1nairaland: 4:19am On Dec 26, 2020
nairaland01@protonmail.com.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
adelafe2019:
felixinfinity@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afostev11:
afolabistephenm@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Afostev11(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
av checked nothing bro
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07
Afostev11:
av checked nothing bro

Check again
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08
1nairaland:
nairaland01@protonmail.com.

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20
[sup][/sup]
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by patrickjoshua(m): 8:35am On Jan 22
patrickjoshua2002@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Harchoredey(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22
olugbemipeter0@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert / Lovers On The Loose (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.