Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,195 members, 5,520,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 07:50 AM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (7496 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 7:24am On Mar 11
candelahria:
anulikaokolinson@gmail.com.Thanks in advance.

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Dulcinea(f): 8:53am On Mar 11
Dulciejolie@gnail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by adeola777: 9:30am On Mar 11
Thanks so much, received already.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by onitemitope(m): 10:24am On Mar 11
onitemitope001@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by olaiyatolulope(f): 12:57pm On Mar 11
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

thanks, I've seen it.....more ink to your pen
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by candelahria(f): 1:44pm On Mar 11
I've seen it.Thanks.
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by babalymato: 4:30pm On Mar 11
alexowoade@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12
Dulcinea:
Dulciejolie@gnail.com
Thanks in advance

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12
onitemitope:
onitemitope001@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12
babalymato:
alexowoade@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13
adeola777:
Thanks so much, received already.

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by sammyfresh2000: 7:30am On Mar 14
sammyfresh2000@yahoo.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Oyenike01(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14
Shobajooyenike@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:52am On Mar 15
sammyfresh2000:
sammyfresh2000@yahoo.com

Check email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:56am On Mar 15
sammyfresh2000:
sammyfresh2000@yahoo.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Chrisnrld: 3:04pm On Mar 15
chrislaollu@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15
Chrisnrld:
chrislaollu@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kingmanny88(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
maverickmanny12@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by lilfresh96: 10:13pm On Mar 15
aliyuahmedadam96@gmail.com. much appriciated
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16
Kingmanny88:

Thanks.

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16
lilfresh96:
aliyuahmedadam96@gmail.com. much appriciated

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16
I
Kingmanny88:

Thanks.
Please, your email address is invalid.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by lilfresh96: 5:02pm On Mar 16
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
got it, thanks man
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by mzdeee(f): 5:33pm On Mar 16
missdarhmie@gmail.com thank you
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Kingmanny88(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17
damianchiemezie:
I
Please, your email address is invalid.
There must be a mix-up somewhere. Email address (maverickmanny12@gmail.com) is very much correct.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18
mzdeee:
missdarhmie@gmail.com thank you

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18
Kingmanny88:
There must be a mix-up somewhere. Email address (maverickmanny12@gmail.com) is very much correct.

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20
damianchiemezie:

Check your email

I hope you have got it now
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by adeboynoni(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21
Adeboyesamuel53@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22
adeboynoni:
Adeboyesamuel53@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by jjbest(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22
jacksonjusticechidi@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:08am On Mar 24
jjbest:
jacksonjusticechidi@gmail.com

Check your email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Frances Ogamba Wins 2019 Koffi Addo Prize For Creative Nonfiction Awards / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series / Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.