Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,199 members, 5,520,370 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 07:56 AM

The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free (7497 Views)

Reviews By Great People Of The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by larrytee(f): 4:17pm On Mar 24
taoheedtawakalit05@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25
larrytee:
taoheedtawakalit05@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by alybdriq: 10:48am On Mar 26
alybdriq@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Awesome55(m): 11:06am On Mar 26
Aweolusammy@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Cleseda78: 2:08pm On Mar 26
Cleseda78@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26
alybdriq:
alybdriq@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26
Awesome55:
Aweolusammy@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26
Cleseda78:
Cleseda78@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Cleseda78: 10:08am On Mar 27
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Received with thanks
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Dagger79(m): 10:20am On Mar 27
josephpauro@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27
Dagger79:
josephpauro@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by felix00(m): 3:24am On Mar 29
Felixfayose7@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29
felix00:
Felixfayose7@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by oloyedprince1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29
damilareadio1@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30
oloyedprince1:
damilareadio1@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Fuckdem(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
ikpeamaemmanuel450@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Fuckdem(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:53am On Apr 01
Fuckdem:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by mimah2020: 12:39pm On Apr 01
Ifejemimah@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Vicholas14(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01
adewumivictor54@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02
mimah2020:
Ifejemimah@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02
Vicholas14:
adewumivictor54@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by integrity16(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02
tosy2k2002@gmail.com God bless you
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 9:19am On Apr 03
integrity16:
tosy2k2002@gmail.com God bless you

Check your email.
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by omeome: 10:22pm On Apr 03
silasores@gmail.com
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 10:47am On Apr 04
omeome:
silasores@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by omeome: 10:56am On Apr 04
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Thanks bros
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:02am On Apr 04
omeome:
Thanks bros

You are welcome
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 11:57am On Apr 06
mimah2020:
Ifejemimah@gmail.com
Hope you got it?
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by amiibaby(f): 1:58pm On Apr 06
Amarapaschal93@gmail.com
damianchiemezie:

Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by damianchiemezie(m): 8:49am On Apr 07
amiibaby:
Amarapaschal93@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: The Book That Took Me Nine Years To Write Is Now Free by Waynbella(m): 9:24am On Apr 07
Waynbella1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Frances Ogamba Wins 2019 Koffi Addo Prize For Creative Nonfiction Awards / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series / Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.