Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? (17564 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by lilianofentse(f): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'm confused. A friend of mine was talking about this last week. She said blacks are the real israelites /Hebrews. Please how true is this.

Modified : I tried using Google to get this information but I didn't get what I was looking for.
Please if you're interested in black heritage etc use duckduckgo. com (search engine)
Google is compromised.
Also visit http:// www.blackhistoryinthebible.com
I got historical references, archeological maps /pictures and very helpful information there.

http://www.blackhistoryinthebible.com/hidden-history/hebrews-had-dark-skin-evidence-from-the-old-and-new-testaments/

Joseph, Jesus, and Mary were all sent to hide among the Egyptians until the death of Herod. It would not make any sense to hide a white or light child among people that depicted themselves as dark.
Thanks to the people who helped me with info here.
Black people are the Hebrews.
Have a nice day

Cc: okcornel you sound like a confusionist. You asked for evidence and you were provided with both scriptoral and historical evidence yet you keep rambling. Hei cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Uyi168: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
lilianofentse:
I'm confused. A friend of mine was talking about this last week. She said blacks are the real israelites /Hebrews. Please how true is this.
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Ancient Egyptians were black.
Egypt existed long before Israel.
There are Black Isrealis, most are Ethiopian Jews
There are various theories on how Ethiopian Jews came to be (dats a story for another day)
Hebrews aren't originally black (Negroid)
All the nations that share boundaries with Israel are not black.
Inferiority complex has eaten deep into the marrow of most blacks. Why doesn't anyone ask if Iraqis, Iranians, Palestinians or Jordanians were originally black? Well, they aren't the blessed nation...well I guess I shouldn't ask further.
Israel is blessed by God why shouldn't our race by linked to them?
The Israelis could have been green, white, purple, red, brown or olive for all I care. They wer'nt just Blacks.
don't be confused we actually cannot know everything.

3 Likes

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Well I read somewhere the word Hebrew came from the word herbs...how true is it.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2019
ZiriMane:
There are various theories on how Ethiopian Jews came to be (dats a story for another day)
Hebrews aren't originally black (Negroid) they are White (Caucasian)

Yes they were negroids which means dark skin people, they weren't Caucasians.

2 Likes

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by lilianofentse(f): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2019
euromilion:

Yes they negroids which means dark skin people, they weren't Caucasians.
so that means the Hebrews were negroids. Pls clarify
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2019
lilianofentse:

Yes, it is true.

2 Likes

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2019
lilianofentse:
so that means the Hebrews were negroids. Pls clarify

White people dont come from the middle east.

Only black n reddish races hail from the middle east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Uyi168:
Who dash monkey banana?

Try n be wise

Hebrews aren't white people. The people living in Israel today are pure white european caucasians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
ZiriMane:
Hebrews aren't originally black (Negroid) they are White (Caucasian)

Pls receive sense n study more

Caucasians come from europe and not from the middle east. Middle easterners are black n reds in color.

Hebrews are blacks, it's a fact known worldwide by anyone in the know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Pls receive sense n study more

I read this and I was forced to say "Wawu!" . You really have acquired sense. It's true Mid Easterners are somewhat Red in color compared to Europeans but it wud be fair to also know that Abraham the ancestral father of the Israelis was originally from Ur a place bordering the Persian gulf.
when you want to talk get facts not stories dat wud soothe your fantasy- cos it's kinda sounding you really want to feel Hebrew (lol)
Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Benjamin Netanyahu Roman Abrahamovic all have Israel roots and they don't look black.
It would interest you to know that Israel identifies herself as an European nation.

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Ethiopian Jews maybe.

But the Jews which descended from the Semitic stock were not blacks!

The descendants of Cush from Ham were the blacks.

Note, the Semitic stock were not whites in the sense of the word. They were more of an olive based tanned skin complexion. Lol, it’s like calling an Indian or Arab for example a white man.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:
Ethiopian Jews maybe.

But the Jews which descended from the Semitic stock were not blacks!

The descendants of Cush from Ham were the blacks.

Note, the Semitic stock were not whites in the sense of the word. They were more of an olive based tanned skin complexion. Lol, it’s like calling an Indian or Arab for example a white man.

Shut the fxxk up! Hebrews are black/darkskinned.

2 Likes

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
lilianofentse:

They will try to confuse you but you will get the truth eventually of you remain steadfast and resolute in your search for the truth. The Hebrews are black/darkskinned people. Some verses below to help you

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Because of famine, darkskinned people turned black

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

Shut the fxxk up! Hebrews are black/darkskinned.

Hope you didn’t miss your medication this morning.

By the way, how far with your asteroid prediction? Abi has the date shifted like the second coming of Jesus? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

They will try to confuse you but you will get the truth eventually of you remain steadfast and resolute in your search for the truth. The Hebrews are black/darkskinned people. Some verses below to help you

[b]Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

So Job was a Jew?

2 Likes

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:

So Job was a Jew?

No, he was Chinese
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:

Hope you didn’t miss your medication this morning.

By the way, how far with your asteroid prediction? Abi has the date shifted like the second coming of Jesus? cheesy cheesy

Only God knows when you people will have sense. Everybody knows that an asteroid will smash into Earth any moment from now, only people like you don't know. I have done my own part in alerting you, you are free to take precautions in Jesus or not.

Everyone knows the original Hebrews are black people except people like you who have refused to read, who have refused to do proper research. I can only lead the horse to the waters I cannot force it to have a drink.

I did not miss my medication this morning, thank you, I am not on any medication, I am both mentally and physically fit, perhaps fitter than you would ever be

If I as much as deign any insult from you again, I will not spare my words with you.

At 2019 closing, you still have people doubting that Jesus is black, just shameful, the symptoms of a lack of basic deductive comprehension skills and absence of even the most rudimentary knowledge of history.

3 Likes

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

No, he was Chinese

Oh remind us. Job was from the land of Uz. How did Job become a Jew?

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

Only God knows when you people will have sense. Everybody knows that an asteroid will smash into Earth any moment from now, only people like you don't know. I have done my own part in alerting you, you are free to take precautions in Jesus or not.

Everyone knows the original Hebrews are black people except people like you who have refused to read, who have refused to do proper research. I can only lead the horse to the waters I cannot force it to have a drink.

I did not miss my medication this morning, thank you, I am not on any medication, I am both mentally and physically fit, perhaps fitter than you would ever be

If I as much as deign any insult from you again, I will not spare my words with you.

At 2019 closing, you still have people doubting that Jesus is black, just shameful, the symptoms of a lack of basic deductive comprehension skills and absence of even the most rudimentary knowledge of history.

Bros, go and take your medications. Keep in touch with reality and do away with fantasies. Your future self will thank you for this, if you heed to this advice.

Don’t get paranoid over nothing, always shouting wolf where there’s none cheesy

Jesus is black indeed. Let’s also call Adam, Eve and all biblical characters blacks as well. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
ZiriMane:

I read this and I was forced to say "Wawu!" . You really have acquired sense. It's true Mid Easterners are somewhat Red in color compared to Europeans but it wud be fair to also know that Abraham the ancestral father of the Israelis was originally from Ur a place bordering the Persian gulf- (Iran), come to think of it, which country was Steve Jobs originally from¿ Do you know? Did he look Arab? or European?
when you want to talk get facts not stories dat wud soothe your fantasy- cos it's kinda sounding you really want to feel Hebrew (lol)
Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Benjamin Netanyahu, Roman Abrahamovic all have Israel roots and they don't look Arab.
It would interest you to know that Israel identifies herself as an European nation.

''"Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Benjamin Netanyahu, Roman Abrahamovic""

Dont be senseless Bro. These men u listed are white European caucasian men, they dont look like middle eastern in anyway. They are white Europeans, the same found in Germany, France, Great Britain n Russia.

Now read n learn...

Bill gates is an american jew.
Roman Abrahimovich is a Russian Jew.
Benjamin Netanyahu is a European Jew.
Zuckerberg is an American jew.

Theres a huge difference between a Hebrew and a jew. A hebrew is someone who comes from the lineage of bible Israelites while a Jew is simply anyone that practices Judaism as a religion. That's why u have Chinese jew, japanese jew, american jew, Russian jew, Spanish jew, Arab Jew, etc.

""It would interest you to know that Israel identifies herself as an European nation""

Israel of today are free to identify with any continent they like, it's all bull crap. Goan read history like I said and also goan read ur world map. In the world map, Israel is located in Africa.....

150 years ago, israel was said to be in Africa

Later they became Asians.

Today they are Europeans, LMFAO.

Now clear ur ignorance by reading this book Authored by Henry Ford, The progenitor of Ford Company. The Book is called *The International Jew*...

3 Likes

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:

So Job was a Jew?

Job is an allegorical rendition of the life trajectory of the Hebrews. They were rich, the lost the riches and we're devolved, their riches was restored back.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

Job is an allegorical rendition of the life trajectory of the Hebrews. They were rich, the lost the riches and we're devolved, their riches was restored back.

Was Job a Jew? Yes or No. Is the land of Uz in Israel?

Which one is allegorical rendition nitori Olorun?

When will people be sincere with themselves rather than weaving a web of deceit and lies to take solace in their vain imaginations?

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:

Bros, go and take your medications. Keep in touch with reality and do away with fantasies. Your future self will thank you for this, if you heed to this advice.

Don’t get paranoid over nothing, always shouting wolf where there’s none cheesy

Jesus is black indeed. Let’s also call Adam, Eve and all biblical characters blacks as well. cheesy cheesy

I am yet to see anyone gifted whom mere mortals have not called paranoid. I have done my part in warning you. Or you think I say these things only by human agency? Wait for the revelation of the Wrath, you would wish I was more strident.

The Bible is the history and future of BLACK people; their slavery and their redemption. In the day of their redemption Cush/Ham (Egypt) and Assyria (Shem) will be blessed by the LORD saying:

Isaiah 19:24-25
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Nb
Israel came out of Assyria
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

I am yet to see anyone gifted whom mere mortals have not called paranoid. I have done my part in warning you. Or you think I say these things only by human agency? Wait for the revelation of the Wrath, you would wish I was more strident.

The Bible is the history and future of BLACK people; their slavery and their redemption. In the day of their redemption Cush/Ham (Egypt) and Assyria (Shem) will say these below:

Isaiah 19:24-25
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Nb
Israel came out of Assyria

And part of your warning includes posting wrong dates from the figment of your imagination?

Do you know what false prophecy means?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:

And part of your warning includes posting wrong dates from the figment of your imagination?

Do you know what false prophecy means?

Shame. One day, you will know that those dates are roadmarks. Critical time and route markers that helped to track prophecy as it fulfilled and unfolded.

I am expecting too much from mere mortals at this time. When Christ returns, we will have this discussion again

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:

Was Job a Jew? Yes or No. Is the land of Uz in Israel?

Which one is allegorical rendition nitori Olorun?

When will people be sincere with themselves rather than weaving a web of deceit and lies to take solace in their vain imaginations?

I told you he is Chinese, don't you get it? Are you slow in the head or what?!

C-H-I-N-E-S-E from China, Xi Jinpin's country
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by khiaa(f): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
ZiriMane:

I read this and I was forced to say "Wawu!" . You really have acquired sense. It's true Mid Easterners are somewhat Red in color compared to Europeans but it wud be fair to also know that Abraham the ancestral father of the Israelis was originally from Ur a place bordering the Persian gulf- (Iran), come to think of it, which country was Steve Jobs originally from¿ Do you know? Did he look Arab? or European?
Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Benjamin Netanyahu, Roman Abrahamovic all have Israel roots and they don't look Arab.

All of those people you named are European not Arab nor Israelis.
That fake Israel identifies as a European nation because they are European and not the original black ancient Israelites. In case you didn't know it, there was no such thing as the middle East until the 20th century, it was all part of the beautiful continent of Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

I told you he is Chinese, don't you get it? Are you slow in the head or what?!

C-H-I-N-E-S-E from China, Xi Jinpin's country

Your attempt to be sarcastic sadly paints you as a clown.

First you attempted to use Job as an example to prove your phantom theory that Jews were blacks.

Now that it’s obvious Job was never a Jew, you are here giving tales of how Job was an “allegorical rendition” of the Jews.

Now your lame sarcastic attempt to sell off Job as a Chinese.

Dude, enjoy swimming in your pool of lies.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

Shame. One day, you will know that those dates are roadmarks. Critical time and route markers that helped to track prophecy as it fulfilled and unfolded.

I am expecting too much from mere mortals at this time. When Christ returns, we will have this discussion again

Guy snap out of your delusions. Even Jesus does not know the appointed hour He will return. Only the Father knows.

Keep up with the delusions, your so called critical route and time markers which clearly smacks of SHIFTING THE GOALPOST!

Oh well maybe you know what Jesus does not know, but only the Father knows. Smh...
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
OkCornel:

Guy snap out of your delusions. Even Jesus does not know the appointed hour He will return. Only the Father knows.

Keep up with the delusions, your so called critical route and time markers which clearly smacks of SHIFTING THE GOALPOST!

Oh well maybe you know what Jesus does not know, but only the Father knows. Smh...

Everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits.

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPresident1:

Everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits.

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Does this passage show the date of Jesus’ return?

Does this in anyway justify the numerous wrong dates you’ve been dropping on this forum?

Stop packaging lies and false prophecies as “critical route and time markers”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Pastors Have Started Implementing The Dress Code? / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.